Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Possibly Dorito face could be doing someone else’s make up. She is very popular amongst the set of ladies who like to all look exactly the same
I had a make up artist try out for my wedding, she went for the (KK) clone look that was popular then, funnily enough she didn’t get the job and I did my own wedding make up.

@Binfest using “it” to dehumanise someone who disagrees with you is childish and pathetic. You clearly didn’t get my point about the eye roll reaction, it’s already an emoji, but I would like to see it added as a reaction to people’s posts. If you weren’t so keen to jump on me maybe you would have got it 🙄

Reactions: 5

Allan64

Chatty Member
Is that the bankruptcy court? She seems to have been on the brink of bankruptcy for ages now? Still owns mucky mansion as well doesn’t she?

Blimey, I bet that bunch of intellects fried her brain 🤯
As far as I'm aware she doesn't own it

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Haha just seen Harv in audience at NTA's ...who did he go with do we know?? Oh his award nomination has just come up now...makes sense why he's there now. 👍

ETA : just saw KP in audience, being attention seeker as usual when camera pans to her. Didn't think she'd attend so soon after.

Last edited:

Minxmonx

VIP Member
As far as I'm aware she doesn't own it
Do you think it has been repossessed then? As there seems to be no sign of anyone moving into it to de mucky the place. Must be worth quite a bit in this current market, and in Brighton.

liar liar

VIP Member
Now you're talking my language!

I love Alan Davies (his book is superb, very moving but also very funny). Qi regulars here.
I don't like Stephen fry, but sandi is an excellent host.

Plus of course H may have the emotional age of a young boy but he has the body of a man.
I assume he's on medication regarding his hormones/sex drive.

Poor lad, he deserves so much more. I hope his carers (and now his residential, if that's actually happening) manage to give him the things his mother neglects.
I'm hoping you are right there...

spangly

VIP Member

posted on IG today

she posted on |IG this morning about votes for the awards
What was it? - the link has been removed.

Allan64

Chatty Member
Just checking, Authored Documentary is the category the Harvey film is in. It will be a hard category to choose from as it includes Kate Garaways husband film and my personal favourite, the Rob Burrow one. Also of course in that category is Marcus Rashford. Behind the stories are such great causes ie MND, the effect of COVID on one family etc.

The annoying thing of course is although the Harvey documentary is a worthwhile cause, it’s always going to be overshadowed by the narcissist that is Katie Price.

There is no such thing as altruism in the book of Ms Price. Anyway, she’d need to look up what the word means.
All great causes...

Reactions: 4

posted on IG today

she posted on |IG this morning about votes for the awards

• Wow
Reactions: 4