Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Yes what a difference, MR does something for poor kids even though he is loaded because he can empathise with them. She campaigns for things that benefit her directly and wheels Harvey out because it benefits her to raise her profile.

What was it's name Wallace? I can see her swishing it about for the camera and doing a drunken speech about how the horse is there in spirit.....
... and as a hairpiece.
Wallis like in Wallis Simpson...

Reactions: 6

Harrigan

VIP Member
Ok, I have a confession to make, don't tell anyone🤫
I went to an ann summers party once and met the famous rabbit, I was quite shocked...big innit😳 anyway I must say I didn't take it one home!
The party was a little quiet. The host asked everyone to take and item of clothing to try, either pop it on over their clothes or feel free to try it on properly. I was left with the very naff pvc maids outfit so I skipped off to try it on in the laundry room. I did go for it, saw the Dyson and thought, right let's cause some chaos. Went back out full maids outfit on, plugged in the Dyson and went in the room and started cleaning🤦‍♀️
The ladies were shocked and rolling around with laughter. Most hadn't met me before.
I blamed the mojitos...again🤣
MrsEms! Did you ever see those women again? Sounds very funny.
No, not done Ann Summers or Tupper Ware, the two being distinctly different!

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
I wonder how Carl feels about her chasing boys again and I wonder whether she was collecting numbers and instas while they were together. He can't actually have met much to her if she's so quick to go on the hunt again, usually it takes a long time to get over a real relationship that ends.
Isn't it like a week for every year you were together, sooooo

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
I love how Stacey Solomon forgor about going to the NTA’s! Busy mom 🥰

Though I’m also one of those types ‘forget my own head if it wasn’t screwed on!’🌻😂

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I’m actually raging 🤬 this is the twunt who injects Krusty, Cawl and Fern Pointy Chin and here she is driving whilst holding her phone and filming with her young child beside her not in a child car seat from what I can see. Then she proceeds to eat a sarnie with one hand whilst filming whilst the car is moving with young son in the seat beside her. Absolute waste of space 🤬🤬🤬
She may be parked somewhere

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
What’s the best the ‘love hearts’ are for CW
That did cross my mind - and he gave the 'V' back 😂

I think she went to the NTA looking for a new man. She needed her sister so she could palm off Harvey while she worked the room.

she could well have been sober as she couldn’t take a chance of making a complete fool of herself and telling people what happened.

Let’s be realistic - who would go near here. The only one that wouldn’t run away is Kate Garrawys husband because the poor man couldn’t
Maybe that's why the 'Punchgate', she told him she was taking her sister instead

• Haha