Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Dennis Weaver was'nt it? I'd imagine the truck drove like skanky was behind the wheel..................................................

I don't care who wins really as long as its not skanky :(
I couldn't find a pink horsebox lorry emoji unfortunately ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

karma4klattie

VIP Member
This was the interview. Shame she stopped Pete having contact with Harvey, I think he genuinely loved him 😢
It was interesting that he didn't seem to have considered how he would feel if Alex Reid wanted to adopt Junior and Prinny yet he thought it OK for him to adopt Harvey. Surely then he realised why dwight was upset?

Monsieur Crumble

Alan's bio is heartbreaking. It was so candid, I almost couldn't read it. Poor guy.

And Sandi is wonderful. I much prefer her as host, too. I'm pleased to see it returned last night! I miss it when it's not on. lol
Love QI and Sandi is the 👌 I've just finished reading her latest book, such an intelligent woman 🥰

• Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Even Franky has had less work done on his face than Pwicey 🤣
Don’t forget Frank was beautiful on the inside, skanky is a skanky inside and out. Can I just share a little love and appreciation for The Munsters, such a loving, sweet family, Skanky could learn a lot about parenting from them, she’d take the wrong lessons from the Addams Family 😆

• Haha

DB0000

I seem to remember when Harvey was born, she was selling tickets to see the birth via some kind of live video feed. Can anyone else confirm this is true.
Yes I remember
Interesting to see all the other slebs arrive in front of the public. KP and H, look like they arrived alone.

What a night that would be! 🤣🤣🤣
she was probably LATE as usual

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yay toon! Lettin' all the people know that I'm back to run the show... sing it Boysun for all the good it's done ya in the past you idiot! It is 'Return of the Big Mac' 🎶
Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack (Official Music Video) - Bing video de words so true!
Speaking of Choons (yeah Iys hip wiv der kids babez!) OH bought me the Now Thats Wot I Call Music new one with Soul from 60s to 90s - I am in heaven!! :) :love: He ordered it on Amazon but with this new customs nonsense it took TEN DAYS to get here and then it arrived with three reams of bloody paperwork weighing more than the ruddy CD did! :mad:

I dont get the whole gucci " fake fanny pack thing":unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
In the hands of some blokes it really is a Fanny Pack LOL

• Heart