Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Til he kicks off and actually hurts someone. That just seems like a stressful environment for him to be in. I don’t think he should be shunned from the world, but, he probably would’ve been happier watching at home.
I know I would prefer to not be there!

Reactions: 8
Now you're talking my language!

I love Alan Davies (his book is superb, very moving but also very funny). Qi regulars here.
I don't like Stephen fry, but sandi is an excellent host.
Alan's bio is heartbreaking. It was so candid, I almost couldn't read it. Poor guy.

And Sandi is wonderful. I much prefer her as host, too. I'm pleased to see it returned last night! I miss it when it's not on. lol

Harrigan

VIP Member
As with all things Skanky, it’s clear as mud. Kris has been posting ‘suggestive’ snaps on instasham…. a photo with an NTA ticket in the background with ‘return of the mac’ song playing. He held up a Zara shopping bag (skanky’s hideous NTA shirt came from there, etc
Thank you so much, I will go back and start reading now whilst I have a cuppa
Cheers

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
As you can see I'm getting ready for Halloween, my avatar is my screensaver, Exorcist is my ringtone and Halloween theme is my notification - I know it's next Month but I love Halloween.

What scared me was when we had a bout of those 'Killer Clowns 🤡' lurking around chasing people 😱😱
I wondered why you changed your avatar 🤔 I will see what I can find …. Don’t worry about killer clowns we have the power of grey mash ooops sorry grey skull 😂😂

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Have you clicked on the tweet and seen the names of two of the first three posters? Chardonnay and last Raimondo Poncee who looks suspiciously like the bloke who blacked-up to do the Harvey impersonation. With followers like that god help her.
Oh Chardonnay is her No 1 fan, (always sending her free lashes!) it wasn't Raimondo who did the video, Katie has been told who they are.

ThePelican

@Binfest using “it” to dehumanise someone who disagrees with you is childish and pathetic. You clearly didn’t get my point about the eye roll reaction, it’s already an emoji, but I would like to see it added as a reaction to people’s posts. If you weren’t so keen to jump on me maybe you would have got it 🙄
[/QUOTE]
I so agree with you about "it." I didn't know Binfest did it, but a few other regulars on this thread use "it" as standard when referring to KP, and it feels so playgroundish. "I'm not going to acknowledge you as a person," and all that. I'd insert my own eyeroll emoji right here, but I'm on a PC and the emoji pop-up is so tiny that I'd probably click the thumbs-up one or something.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I see Crawl’s instasham followers keep going up. Currently at 205k. He must be loving it! Don’t these fools know they can see anything he does without actually following him? He would never make his account private, as he’s lapping up all the ‘attention’.
What does it mean to have 205k followers but only 194 following? Does it mean he's bought 206k people but virtually no-one gives a toss?

• Wow
Soooo I sent her a DM saying basically the above and she’s read it and blocked me!!!! Ah never mind eh?!?! I have several IG profiles Ellie if you’re reading and truth must hurt eh if you’ve read it and blocked me… love it!!
the police may be interested, or they may not. Apparently, they are more likely to look into a driving offence if the person driving is identified/ films their face and they have the persons name and you provide them with the footage. I reported the Price-alike I know speeding at 90 and filming herself with her kids in the back and nothing has happened. They have her name, footage which shows the speedo, everything, just maybe not her face filmed. :mad:

• Sad

YellowTail

VIP Member
I just don’t understand , when you know millions are going to see you , you chose an outfit like this , pure chav and so old fashioned . Looks ridiculous.
Then the hair , of all the wigs she has , she chooses this cheap chatty look again . She has no fashion sense at all.always manages to look cheep , those trousers , come on , get a grip 🤣😂🤣😂
Unlikely Mercedes, but just in case, if ever I’m up for an NTA please dress me!

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Is she going as a clown or is that the colour for bruising
I thought it was quite a pretty pallet, no idea what it’s doing near that fucking minger though. Her make up is always harsh and too ott for my liking. Do you remember when she tried to be classy? I think it was when she initially wanted to be known as Kate again. Obvs it didn’t last long as she has the attention span of a gnat! She stopped dressing like Lilo Lil for a while, I think she was going for demure as if she could ever pull that off 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
same as Rio and Kate Ferdinand you would think no one has ever suffered loss,especially kids and having a blended family,after all his fecking disgusting behaviour and her you would think they would stay out of the lime light but that light just drawers them nearer

i would be holding my head in shame
Has everyone forgotten his first wife was white? Nothing to see with him. He's still cheating.