Katie Price #5 Sex, lies and not a leg to stand on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Part 6 started by myself.
Lurker in this thread but couldn’t help putting up a title suggestion:

Katie Price sat on a wall, Katie Price had a great fall. All the kings horses and all the kings men, she’s the right height to sort them again
shouldn’t this be the new Thread title as it got the most reactions? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Here you go:

Thanks. Even with proof, I’m looking for makeup. I just can’t believe that this was the whole story. I guess she’s just cried wolf too many times. I mean it’s got to be telling to her that people don’t believe her after the crap she’s spewed in the past. She’s unreliable and untrustworthy.

Reactions: 2
Thanks. Even with proof, I’m looking for makeup. I just can’t believe that this was the whole story. I guess she’s just cried wolf too many times. I mean it’s got to be telling to her that people don’t believe her after the crap she’s spewed in the past. She’s unreliable and untrustworthy.
I did this even though I believed she done damage after her YouTube video 😅 I don't think this is the whole story. It keeps changing. First she said that she was out with the kids and was sober. Now she's saying she'll never drink again as she wasn't even that pissed...

Reactions: 1
Honestly she is just a duck arshole bleeping liar,you will not get the truth out of her,that’s her game.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.