Katie Price #45 She's a Monster not a Mum - Shamed poor Harvey just for fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Penguin86 !!

I had just started a new thread then I noticed you had the same idea, you beat me to it, well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i would say congats staple , but im bleeding sulking , one day 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
QUOTE="liar liar, post: 5456443, member: 162485"]
I'm sure it was on here somewhere - but no-one can ascertain which authority would be dealing with him and indeed as a child or an adult...
[/QUOTE]
They live in Surrey Adult Social Care helpline - 0300 470 9100 or [email protected]
If they’re in Essex 0345 6037630 Essex adult social care

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Silly-old-Slapper

That's a great help.

Thank you 👍
Is there not a danger that these editors, or one of them would leak the impending story, to say her PR or even her, having seen the dossier? I think people suspect she has certain publications on her side (possibly with dirt on people).
We’ve all seen just how they get things wrong about these two, especially whose house they are at (fake grass house) the valentines cabin and how they just print what they say without doing there own research, ie SA robbery (how the story changed) the number of kidnap attempts she had, 5 going into celeb SAS, but only 4 on SPL months later 🤷🏻‍♀️ And so on, never calling out her lies. I take it they will use the journalist’s story and not make up their usual spin and bull 💩?

Reactions: 21
Is there not a danger that these editors, or one of them would leak the impending story, to say her PR or even her, having seen the dossier? I think people suspect she has certain publications on her side (possibly with dirt on people).
We’ve all seen just how they get things wrong about these two, especially whose house they are at (fake grass house) the valentines cabin and how they just print what they say without doing there own research, ie SA robbery (how the story changed) the number of kidnap attempts she had, 5 going into celeb SAS, but only 4 on SPL months later 🤷🏻‍♀️ And so on, never calling out her lies. I take it they will use the journalist’s story and not make up their usual spin and bull 💩?
We can only hope. 🤞

Reactions: 13
Congrats Staples, cracking title ❤ and thanks penguin for starting the new thread ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree DC with everything you have just said .
Why give the editors a preview if it’s so confidential and legally binding . They or anyone could leak the story, which would give her good warning .Personally I would have just kept everything private then hit her with it .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whose looking after him then Katie 🤔 always dumping your pets on other people and buggering off for weeks on end. Precious was dumped after just a few weeks of getting her with someone else while you disappeared back to Turkey, must be just as confusing for them as well as your kids! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Should I delete my post?

Reactions: 2
Whose looking after him then Katie 🤔 always dumping your pets on other people and buggering off for weeks on end. Precious was dumped after just a few weeks of getting her with someone else while you disappeared back to Turkey, must be just as confusing for them as well as your kids! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's awful. Why have the animals if they're just dumped all the time? They need constant care and attention just like kids do, especially a dog like Blade. 😔

Thank you 👽🤗❤😘
Awww, that's nice, thank you too ❤😘

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi guys… I’ve been following since thread #41.
I think regarding @Binfest I’ve found this ‘Talent company’ from the comment on Carl’s insta. It’s the comment he tagged them in regarding the watch
From what I can see the profile is full off his smug face and it’s advertising as a PR company :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carl selling wax melts on there? Lmao

P.S. I wholeheartedly agree with every single one of you on the way this woman has conducted herself! Absolutely disgusting excuse of a mum who has abused herself and now her children 😔
F8C59E8D-19E6-400D-92CB-35A19AE88EB3.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.