Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The death scythe.....

No, not me

Reactions: 9
Well if they're given the address where he appears to live and the address of his residential school, they'd be able to find out which one he comes under between them.

Reactions: 7
I may have gone in one today, I apologise, just hates the way she treats that boy , He is special
I defy anyone on here to tell me one reason why that boy can’t be at home with his mother? Forget the independent shit, he is never going to be independent, she is one awful fucked up bitch ,
Fuck me getting as bad as Dolly

Reactions: 14
So true and so fucking sad I can hear her. Thank you

Reactions: 9
Because she's never bloody there and if he was 'at home with his mother' he'd not be looked after, that's why! He needs to be in a safe and secure residential place.

Reactions: 11
Well if they're given the address where he appears to live and the address of his residential school, they'd be able to find out which one he comes under between them.
But you can report and they say - we'll follow that up - and you never hear anything again... 'thank you for reporting this alleged abuse, we'll take it from here...'

Reactions: 10
But you can report and they say - we'll follow that up - and you never hear anything again... 'thank you for reporting this alleged abuse, we'll take it from here...'
Well of course, that's all you will hear, what action they've taken will be confidential won't it. All they could do is assure you something will be done.

Reactions: 6
I know it's all lies Blue that's why I alerted you but please forgive me if it upset you I was livid when I read that pack of lies I was WooWoo at the time of his threat. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for further comments from that cretin!! xx

Reactions: 15
I know it's all lies Blue that's why I alerted you but please forgive me if it upset you I was livid when I read that pack of lies I was WooWoo at the time of his threat. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for further comments from that cretin!! xx
My Monsieur one thing you never have to ever do is explain yourself to us, But think you should try Tgi's on your Birthday

Bet its that Bloody Pink again

Reactions: 6
Anna666....excellent post,hate the dirty rat bastard too...still reckons she has always looked after him all by herself lol...God bless Harvey,all he wants is a mum that loves him and not one that puts him in the news to be trolled x

Reactions: 14
We still here ? I feel like Dr Who Regenerating, I will win the thread title one day , I'm starting up my own thread dedicated to Lozza's arse , which a certain person on here got me addicted to , More interesting than skanky , I was told Lozza's arse is the size of a small country, more like a Fucking continent , all Natural ,

Reactions: 10
Because she's never bloody there and if he was 'at home with his mother' he'd not be looked after, that's why! He needs to be in a safe and secure residential place.
The sad fact, in an ideal world, he would be by his mother's side, feeling safe, loved, cared for, among his siblings .. but we all know, thats a big ask, his mother doesn't care, he has anger issues, due to desperation and despair, because he is around chaos, and has been since birth, someone with Harveys issues, needs a lot of attention, and she is not capable, not fit for purpose, too busy with " her " life, has zero time for any of her kids ... so the next best thing ... he needs a secure place, where he will be treated with respect, will learn new behaviours, be surrounded by people who care about his welfare, where he has routine, learns new things, is taught that exercise is fun, how to cook healthy food for himself, how to bathe, take care of his personal hygiene by himself .. is around others in similar circumstances, where his caregivers will do everything with patience ... in essence, like a newborn, he will need to learn new behaviours, and a good residential home will do that for him, he has never had that with her ... if mother dearest fucks that up for him, which from what we are seeing, she has other plans, this young man, will not have a good future ... as I always say, Harveys biggest disability, is his mother

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I hate the end of thread, Mrsems you there ? something important to tell you xx

Reactions: 5
Actually your right .
So where is this essential work ???? Just like where exactly did the manky hair extensions raffle money go to ???
I do know they were most definitely reported for the hair extension raffle to the relevant authorities but they kept that one very quiet.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.