Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I think they're heavily monitoring them. I put up a comment as a reply which was deactivated in a minute, I screenshotted it anyway.
Are there anymore comments? I had my post deactivated but I just put it up again two more times, I can't see any new comments though

Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh ok then, it's just there is also a pro price Bunny Cuddles member on DM comments, one that I always see going on about price and how wonderful she is, even in articles not about her. 😂
You are right - the anti just likes to piss off the pro one :LOL:

• Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
I
I think she is looking for a spot on love island. It is being filmed in Ibiza a green list so no quarantine. she is on mainland Spain which is amber. Always looking for a way to get around the rules
Isn’t it being filmed on Majorca?. I thought thats what they said on the program last night.

Wilkco

VIP Member
That’s still many, many weeks away. Plenty of time for full on deflection. Quiet again today, are they sneaking back into the country, or moved on to a green one? (Particularly as even her manager said she didn’t know when they were returning, supposedly 🤥🤥🤥)
If they move to a green one will they not have to stay there for at least 10 days to avoid quarantine? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Penguin86

VIP Member
Lol playing with me @Binfest ? Ha ha. I sorta meant are we talking serious journalist or Mirror/Sun crap who couldn't get anything correct if it was in front of them. Oh and obviously not stupid glam mags. So I mean is it like The Times, which @peeko found hard when using as toilet paper, or The DM, which does have a history of good exposes but prints her shit articles anyway. Enjoy your class ;)

Love it but you will not get away with cunt - said no bloke ever ha ha ha!
Dammit 😜

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Agreed ... I think most of us, have worked out that ` cole ` does not want Harvey around, and she is that desperate to keep him, she would throw her son under the bus .. Harvey, is an inconvenience, she went 3 times to abort him ... she was abusing him in the womb, drinking, partying hard, taking drugs, fucking random strangers, while her child was inside her, and she continues to do this to him ... ` cole ` has told her, either you get rid, or im gone .. its as simple as that

He shagged her in her heyday, thats why, he has a soft spot for her
Bit like Cole in my humble opinion!

Fish189

VIP Member
Hi all,

So yes, the narrative regarding Harvey was what I referred to a few days ago.

It shocked me then but it seems so much worse now it's being released.

That poor lad being used for her so called trolling campaign 🙁
What was that you said again a few days ago

• Angry
Reactions: 4