Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilkco

VIP Member
Chris Harris said Spain was their home for the next 10 days after leaving Turkey. When was that? Should she be coming back to the UK soon? :unsure:

Reactions: 7

Facehugger

VIP Member
But you can report and they say - we'll follow that up - and you never hear anything again... 'thank you for reporting this alleged abuse, we'll take it from here...'
Well of course, that's all you will hear, what action they've taken will be confidential won't it. All they could do is assure you something will be done.

Reactions: 6

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I'm sure he could have had some kind of skin graft which I think someone said the other day...
Mummy's plastic butchers - oops I mean Surgeons -in Turkey could surely have sorted out H's scars instead of all that ludicrous plastic works on her ugly boat race
" products dont work, are useless .... " just like the moron flogging the garbage really :(

• Angry

Wilkco

VIP Member
Katie Price's son Harvey nominated for award after documentary success
Katie Price's eldest son has been nominated for a prestigious award following the success from his documentary that aired on BBC earlier this year. The winner of the award will be revealed next year in February

By
Shivon Watson
  • 15:30, 12 MAY 2021
  • UPDATED15:59, 12 MAY 2021
SHOWBIZ
is this another award or has she put 2 and 2 together and got 5? as far as i was aware this isnt the nta awards in september.... shes gonna be getting the lad excited for some big tv show that may not even happen..

Here are the details.

liar liar

VIP Member
Hello folks ❤ just a quickie before we get a new thread, did anyone screen shot that pic of H in his new frog trainers outside his house when they came back from Portugal? The one she quickly had to change because it showed his address on the plaque on the wall beside the front door?

If so, his situation can be reported to SS can't it.

Those exposed pipes are dangerous in his house. He's registered blind, if he leans or falls against them and they're hot water pipes, he'll get burnt 😔
I'm sure it was on here somewhere - but no-one can ascertain which authority would be dealing with him and indeed as a child or an adult...

• Sad

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Yes, it was a very spiteful gift. She knew Emily had an allergy to animal fur. Never mind, Rolo was instantly replaceable. I expect Precious to be Deplopped soon ;)
Harvey doesn't know his own strength. That clip of him tickling Bunny looks like she wanted to get away from him

liar liar

VIP Member
Well said as always Anna.
She forgets there are VERY knowledgeable people on here who have children with SN or disabilities who deal with this on a DAILY basis, who don't leave their children at the drop of a hat for a 'work' holiday, who actually speak to the authorities involved in all aspects of the care. I am not a parent, but I have learned so much from you lot. Thank you.
I have received feedback that apparently the newspaper articles and YT video are not going down well in the SN groups which has led to multiple calls to SS today.
Well that has got to be good - or could it be bad if the press try to dig at this particular story instead the whole of Harvey's care history?

peeko

VIP Member
I know it's all lies Blue that's why I alerted you but please forgive me if it upset you 🥰 I was livid when I read that pack of lies 🤬 I was WooWoo at the time of his threat. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for further comments from that cretin!! xx
My Monsieur one thing you never have to ever do is explain yourself to us, But think you should try Tgi's on your Birthday :LOL:

Bet its that Bloody Pink again

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Probably an old photo because he likes to wind us all up...sadly it works, the bastard🤬
If they are back in the country and he is having it for his evening meal then I hope he chokes on it😁
I'm just cooking roast beef, doing it for our evening meal as my son was working. Couldn't let my boy miss out🤣
I had roast pork, it was only a small lump of pork which just about fed the 3 of us, only a small lump of far remained.
As for the plop kitchen claim, it's possible it's actually true which explains why they are in Spain, don't think getting a
food package to Turkey was possible.

peeko

VIP Member
The MM , one of my favourite subjects, Pretty much Black and White , But basically it is her Property,
and if it is in negative equity helps her in a perverse way , let’s presume she is behind with her mortgage payments , don’t forget she took out a second mortgage too, the OR has a charge on the
house , it obviously cannot be sold to pay off the mortgage and make a profit, unless someone was mad enough to pay the receiver for her, but the charge still seems to be there, I believe this is due to be reviewed jan feb 2022 ? If the receiver thinks he can sell it and she is living there they give you time to find a place, if he decides it’s a lost cause and gives it back to her , repossession takes time,
So if she is going to lose the house , end 2022
Beginning 2023 at the earliest?

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
I agree with you. She's probably setting him up so she can create some drama and then sell the story. There's no way she could be without her cash cow.
It's like building on quicksand - you think you've got something straight in your mind and then it all shifts. Why is it we are not allowed a Wiki for this thread?

• Heart

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
No this is the anti Price and Crawl Bunny...

We are all paying for Harvey - she doesn't even pay her fucking taxes.
Oh ok then, it's just there is also a pro price Bunny Cuddles member on DM comments, one that I always see going on about price and how wonderful she is, even in articles not about her. 😂