Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab new thread title by @DC16 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ sorry had to chop and crop a bit to fit but i think we squashed enough descriptive words in there to get the jist 🀣🀣
1000023974.jpg

So big news guys
The day arrived, the bailiffs descended upon the MM and thats it the end shes out 😁😁😁😁
In an attempt to deflect she has had another boob job πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± yet to see the outcome of that but if youre a desperate sad sack whos into mutilated mutton youre in for a treat....subscribe now 😁
1000023975.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Re: that Closer article, am I right in thinking that Peter has been with Emily around three times longer than he was with KP?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Re: that Closer article, am I right in thinking that Peter has been with Emily around three times longer than he was with KP?
I'm glad he mentioned that its not good for the kids either. It must be so hard for them to read the tit she says about him.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know it’s not healthy or good for the kids, Emily, or even Katie to be trapped in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Can I just give a shout out to @chickenstewbles . I'm quite sad and tearful today for various reasons. However, your comment on the last thread re 90s catchphrase, say what you see and RADDLED OLD MELONS literally made me snort and laugh out loud. I read it in the voice of Roy Walker as well! Thanks πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Btw, I don't reckon she's had a major op at all. She might have been to Belgium, I suppose, maybe even had a consultation with someone but I reckon she's messing about again, deliberately trying to deflect and create interest. Next thing will be that she slams the media for printing lies about her - lies that, of course, came from her in the first place.

Reactions: 40
Can I just give a shout out to @chickenstewbles . I'm quite sad and tearful today for various reasons. However, your comment on the last thread re 90s catchphrase, say what you see and RADDLED OLD MELONS literally made me snort and laugh out loud. I read it in the voice of Roy Walker as well! Thanks πŸ‘
@Blodwin shout away.
I’m honoured!
I’m only sorry it’s a very British centric comment because Krusties from other countries won’t have seen Catchphrase.

I shall try and be a bit more β€œglobally” ridiculous from now on😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Fab new thread title by @DC16 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ sorry had to chop and crop a bit to fit but i think we squashed enough descriptive words in there to get the jist 🀣🀣
View attachment 3020561
So big news guys
The day arrived, the bailiffs descended upon the MM and thats it the end shes out 😁😁😁😁
In an attempt to deflect she has had another boob job πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± yet to see the outcome of that but if youre a desperate sad sack whos into mutilated mutton youre in for a treat....subscribe now 😁View attachment 3020574
"To be the first THE see my new boobs". Guess she never proof reads anything. Shudder to think how the new book of lies reads. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm glad he mentioned that its not good for the kids either. It must be so hard for them to read the tit she says about him.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know it’s not healthy or good for the kids, Emily, or even Katie to be trapped in the past.
Was just going to say the same...the last paragraph sums up her 'obsessive' behaviour perfectly. The fact this affects her kids doesn't even register.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Well ... the MM is gone ... she is struggling for work ... won't be long until she can't or just doesn't pay the rent on the rancid rental ... πŸ“¦ here she comes ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"To be the first THE see my new boobs". Guess she never proof reads anything. Shudder to think how the new book of lies reads. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
I found a sample of her new book........
slurp lick smack suck, slurp lick smack suck, slurp lick smack suck, slurp lick smack suck
I'm back slurp lick smack suck, got my empire back slurp lick smack suck, never underestimate the slurp lick smack suck Pricey WOOslurpHOO!
---

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How long before the vicious old bleep snaps back at Pete AGAIN? I honestly don't know how they all cope with the jealous, poisonous, bitter, twisted old sIag. It must take a huge toll on their mental health. And absolutely draining. This utter bollocks about "the kids know the truth about Pete".... yeah, is that HER truth or the ACTUAL truth? And whatever it is they know, they still choose to live with their dad & Emily. I wonder/wander how they're feeling today knowing that their "mum" is begging for pennies on OF for a flash of her nippleless butchered tits.
"I'm on the up"....no Skank, you're really not on the up. You are very much at the bottom & still managing to sink further down in the depths of "desperate to stay relevant". You have absolutely nothing. No money, no house, no driving licence, no kids, no friends, no talent, no positive qualities of any description whatsoever. You totally deserve to be where you are. And I hope you stay down there, at the bottom, with the rest of the dregs of society.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
My fav word if the last thread - apart from eviction of course was beige buffoon . Buffoon is a very underrated word. It conjures up the perfect picture. I would add just one more word to make the phrase perfect. Bumbling. The bumbling beige buffoon, one of the honking hillbillies from Horsham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I like everyone else am absolutely fuming about the delay with the bankruptcy but actually it doesn't really matter in the long run. She's absolutely finished. Kids gone, house gone, earning power gone, no real friends and a complete idiot for a fake boyfriend. Her spending days will come to a natural end She has no way of earning big bucks anymore the rental will probably swallow more than she brings in. She loves to spend and waste thousands, but the simple fact is one day soon the mattress money and any credit left will simply run out, it's just not possible to spend when you've no money. Ha hahhhhaaaa I just feel so sorry for all the poor people she's shafted who will never be paid out.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I like everyone else am absolutely fuming about the delay with the bankruptcy but actually it doesn't really matter in the long run. She's absolutely finished. Kids gone, house gone, earning power gone, no real friends and a complete idiot for a fake boyfriend. Her spending days will come to a natural end She has no way of earning big bucks anymore the rental will probably swallow more than she brings in. She loves to spend and waste thousands, but the simple fact is one day soon the mattress money and any credit left will simply run out, it's just not possible to spend when you've no money. Ha hahhhhaaaa I just feel so sorry for all the poor people she's shafted who will never be paid out.
Sure isn't it the Katie Price show. It's all about her, no one else matters. Has there been any mention of the kid's

Reactions: 22
I'm really appalled at her trying to scam money out of people to pay for her apparent new boob job. That is a real low blow. To say the more you pay, the more you see. Yeah right. There is NOTHING to see. It's such a con. And who gives a tit? Everyone has seen her rancid, wonky tits already. Please keep them covered up for God's sake. Ergh. There is no way of improving them no matter what she has done to them. She has ruined herself. She is a rancid dirty old hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I'm really appalled at her trying to scam money out of people to pay for her apparent new boob job. That is a real low blow. To say the more you pay, the more you see. Yeah right. There is NOTHING to see. It's such a con. And who gives a tit? Everyone has seen her rancid, wonky tits already. Please keep them covered up for God's sake. Ergh. There is no way of improving them no matter what she has done to them. She has ruined herself. She is a rancid dirty old hag.
Hope she hasn't taken a really stupid gamble in thinking getting new boobs equals piles of cash, she's that desperate now wouldn't put it past her πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Agree and really what will they get for their money? She'll probably pose for 4 pics and charge per pound of flesh. 🀒
I know from my earlier regrettable research there is a small market of boob scar aficionados😡 But why would they pay when they can get it for free?
She's scraping the barrel so much now she's through to the floor😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How long before the vicious old bleep snaps back at Pete AGAIN? I honestly don't know how they all cope with the jealous, poisonous, bitter, twisted old sIag. It must take a huge toll on their mental health. And absolutely draining. This utter bollocks about "the kids know the truth about Pete".... yeah, is that HER truth or the ACTUAL truth? And whatever it is they know, they still choose to live with their dad & Emily. I wonder/wander how they're feeling today knowing that their "mum" is begging for pennies on OF for a flash of her nippleless butchered tits.
"I'm on the up"....no Skank, you're really not on the up. You are very much at the bottom & still managing to sink further down in the depths of "desperate to stay relevant". You have absolutely nothing. No money, no house, no driving licence, no kids, no friends, no talent, no positive qualities of any description whatsoever. You totally deserve to be where you are. And I hope you stay down there, at the bottom, with the rest of the dregs of society.
She is back at the beginning ... selling pictures of her tits for coin ... its gone full circle ... she is finished because this time she isn't a young girl starting out, she is a haggard botched miserable delusional middle aged woman . There is no way back up that greasy pole that she has slithered all the way back down

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65