Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction and now we wait for her conviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a new account like that, a model photo and defending the precious Pwicey.

Reactions: 19
How the fuck does that even make any sense?? Anyone who contributes gets an exclusive first look free.....how is it free when they've contributed you thick bloody cunt
So basically she is begging for "fans" to pay for her fucked up tit surgery
So thats Naked Rodney's pocket money spent this week then

Reactions: 21
I do not doubt you at all Willow
These absolute do-as-yer-likeys are the scum of the earth

Reactions: 31
I believe I predicted that she would say this a few days ago!

Reactions: 23
And it seems she has spent a fortune on her hairdresser’s daughter for her birthday.

easy come easy go, but nothing towards her creditors.

Reactions: 40
I think it highly likely that if she has a child (either naturally or via a surrogate) it will be removed from her.

Reactions: 29
Don't hold back there Oogling! Let her have it!!! Go you!!!

Reactions: 17
Yes. Happy to have the babies because she got cash/publicity. Not interest once they’re toddlers. Same with animals. Loves kittens/puppies but no interest when they grow up. She’s only wanting another chid for ££££££. She will do anything for fame & cash. She’s desperate now, as earnings are well below what she was getting when with Peter & good management. Thinks she’s a ‘singer’, she’s a washed up tit model. Can’t do that anymore. No nips and breasts are mutilated. Probably more so now. She’s really going to struggle paying the bills/rent.
Still bewildered why trustees are not stepping in, especially as there’s the book & likely advance paid upfront. That cash should be going to debts. And how she’s been allowed a £5k month rental when only her & odd visitation with Harvey, is mystifying Next few months will be interesting. Can’t see how she’s let off next BH. She really pisses me off. Arrogant POS.

Reactions: 60
Exactly this! I have a pool and my grandsons are in it every weekend, and they are only 4 and 2! They absolutely love it and the eldest is having a pool party for his birthday next week.

Reactions: 32
Exactly this! I have a pool and my grandsons are in it every weekend, and they are only 4 and 2! They absolutely love it and the eldest is having a pool party for his birthday next week.
The only thing is skanky's Ex-Pool is Crypto-Sporidium!

Reactions: 21
She’s in all probability hardly spent a few nights in that house since she “moved in”. Would have been easier to book a b&b or buy a tent. Better still, move in with her “baby darling”

Reactions: 27
Yep there were at least 20 comments asking where the kids were
---

On this post,comments been disabled now
I wonder/wander how long she will keep up the pretence with the kids not being around?
When is somebody going to pin her on that point in an interview instead of repeating even more LIES and bullshit??

Reactions: 23
Good lord she is a moose
Let me understand this.
The more money you pay, the more of her boobs you will see?
So that COULD mean £2 gets you a nipple and £3 a nipple and a cm of boob all the way round and do on.

This sounds like the super match round on the program Catchphrase from the 90’s.

“Say what you see.”

RADDLED OLD MELONS!!!!!

Reactions: 36
I think it highly likely that if she has a child (either naturally or via a surrogate) it will be removed from her.
Deffo, what has happened with B & J would stop any surrogacy. I think it’s all mute anyway, I don’t believe she can have children now, that surrogate said she has no viable eggs, I believe this is true, plus she’s probably becoming/is perimenopausal. Skank would have to use the surrogate’s or egg donation, she would not want a child that is not biologically hers, no mini-me rubbish she always spouts if it’s a girl. I think we can safely say baby number 6 is never coming, thankfully that avenue of exploitation is lost to her now

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.