Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could give the silly witch £45,000 a day and she would still manage to waste it on crap.
She really isn’t on the same planet as the rest of us. ‘Surviving’ on £45k per month. I survive (actually live) for 2 years on that!!!
She wouldn’t last 30 seconds in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
First time posting, kind of! I posted earlier but I couldn’t find it. So, it just hit me...she was talking about her braking her feet while at the dentist’s office. She got her teeth done before going to the adventure park. Her timeline is off.

Reactions: 8
First time posting, kind of! I posted earlier but I couldn’t find it. So, it just hit me...she was talking about her braking her feet while at the dentist’s office. She got her teeth done before going to the adventure park. Her timeline is off.
I think she made more than one visit to the dentist. Might have remembered that wrongly though!

Reactions: 3
I think she made more than one visit to the dentist. Might have remembered that wrongly though!
I think she went one day for her teeth then went back with Carl when he got his done. So I’m guessing she had something done.. *ahem* I mean... “had her accident” in between the two visits.

Reactions: 4
Shed have to go twice, once for a fitting and second for the actual teeth. Don't know how this fits into her timeline. Did she not have the new gnashers by time she bust foot, think u could be right. V fishy

Reactions: 2
I could NEVER put my child through such lies about my health. When I was diagnosed with cancer, I wanted her to be with me during appointments. When doctors told me (back in March) I had months left and needed to go to a care home, she was with me. Boyfriend too.
I have a broken bone near pelvis, so need zimmer frame and wheelchair to get about. Just the tiniest knock on my toe with zimmer frame sends shockwaves up to pelvis leaving me in tears. And that's even after taking liquid and tablet morphine.
Daughter takes great delight in pushing me in wheelchair, as does boyfriend. But they both know just how much it upsets and embarrasses me because I was so fit and active up until last December.
So how the hell The Pwicey goes about her business in such a pathetic way is truly baffling. Just the slightest touch sends you into tears. One of my daughters friends broke an ankle some time ago and she was in pure agony.
The Pwicey is quite sadly pathetic. And to put her children through this is nothing short of emotional abuse.
Your daughter must be very proud of you, and you of her. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s had bunion surgery, she’d admit to it if she did and tell a ‘whoa is me take’ about how painful it was.

what the duck is going on though? ... I have no cl
Would she admit to varicose vein removal?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This just in.

Another theory... Carl is all about his image, and showing off his muscles - how better to do that than be pictured carrying her around as if she's light as a feather...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another theory... Carl is all about his image, and showing off his muscles - how better to do that than be pictured carrying her around as if she's light as a feather...
Reminds me of a Song by Squeeze, Ahem "I show a little muscle and spend a bit of cash, but all I get is bitter and a nasty little rash".

Don't ask me why that lyric came to mind, it just did.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised he hasn’t chucked her over his shoulder and given her a fireman’s lift! - probably not in keeping with poorly bwoken feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted a photo of her Mother on insta this morning and BINGO, the papers have written some bollocks about it.

A distraction from her bleeping bullshit.
hang on, i thought she was previously diagnosed with COPD? i remember hearing that and thinking amy wouldn’t last the rest of the year, and yet...

Reactions: 1
hang on, i thought she was previously diagnosed with COPD? i remember hearing that and thinking amy wouldn’t last the rest of the year, and yet...
IPF can frequently present as a form of COPD until it's investigated further. You can live for years with COPD, but IPF is life a life limiting condtion, hence being regarded as terminal

IPF can frequently present as a form of COPD until it's investigated further. You can live for years with COPD, but IPF is life a life limiting condtion, hence being regarded as terminal
oh i see... the heat is frazzling me! thanks for the correction.

Reactions: 1
I remember at the time she said she was given 5 years to live. It must be coming up to that now & she looks great

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.