Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You poor thing xx

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s had bunion surgery, she’d admit to it if she did and tell a ‘whoa is me take’ about how painful it was.

what the fuck is going on though? ... I have no cl

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s had bunion surgery, she’d admit to it if she did and tell a ‘whoa is me take’ about how painful it was.

what the fuck is going on though? ... I have no cl
Katie loves to confuse people, so many lies no one has really a clue, shame she is getting away with this shit.

Reactions: 4
Have come to say the exact same thing. I'm completely bemused, fascinated and pissed off at all this in equal measures. HOW is she not publicly getting called out for this?? What the hell is going on??

Reactions: 7
Katie loves to confuse people, so many lies no one has really a clue, shame she is getting away with this shit.
I know! I used to notice this when she was being interviewed. Especially by that loose women lot. They must have known she was talking shit and yet not one of them ever pulled her up on it. The lies she told were so blatantly obvious yet those numpties just sat there nodding and grinning like Cheshire cats. God the whole lot of them boil my piss!

Reactions: 9
Basically

https://giphy.com/cP7qgxarF2oiA

Reactions: 4
Some people make false insurance claims whilst on holiday! Just saying
Well I really hope this is the case as an insurance company would require actual medical evidence rather than posey pictures & would eye that video of her crawling through the gravel with deep suspicion!

Reactions: 5
First time posting! Hello from America! So, it just hit me...she was talking about her braking her feet while at the dentist’s office. Didn’t she get her teeth done before going to the adventure park? Wouldn’t that mean she broke her feet before going to the park? The timeline seems off to me.

Reactions: 7
I think with the media, they’ll only post an expose about thickshit if they don’t like her anymore. Any paper she’s friendly with will avoid stories like this because she gives them the photos, crap about her relationships etc. Which gets them clicks ongoing

social services have definitely been involved with her, and probably still are. The only way we’d know about the extent of that is if she lost custody, and the threshold for them to take that sort of action is v v high

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.