Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't see to the end of the drive from her front door so I can't see how she'd know the car was there.
But if he has stolen stuff from the house, then surely he has ditched the car at the end and walked up to the MM?

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 15
Sounds like the sort of thing the Skank would do lol but even so id say its still up to her to sort the mess but as usual she doesnt want to spend any money

Reactions: 13
She definitely need bigger lips and a much bigger boob job!
Where the fuck is she getting money from for more surgery shes taking the piss big time out of her bankrupcies trustees and creditors but still shes getting away with it all fucking pisstaking bitch

Reactions: 18
Popcorn o’clock!
Dying…
That will now become a family phrase.
God I love Krustie humour!

Reactions: 18
Bloody heck, she got from her kitchen to SFP’s bloody quick and changed back into the outfit she was wearing at the shoot, amazeballs.

Reactions: 30
The racing fraternity exactly the same, pure Jilly Cooper!
I remember she was refused entry at some Cartier polo match even though she had tickets they kicked her out Skanky was fuming lol
---
Bloody heck, she got from her kitchen to SFP’s bloody quick and changed back into the outfit she was wearing at the shoot, amazeballs.
WTF is she up to lol
---
Im taking the lack of photos etc it didnt go as she planned lol she coiluldnt wait to tell everybody she was meeting Legos mummy not mentioned it since lol says it all

Reactions: 21
Think the mortgage company may have sent someone round prior to eviction (they got wise to people gutting the place before being evicted) to take photos of the house and grounds for a quick valuation, then told skank what needed to be removed anything left or damaged she would get a bill for repairs and clean-up so think that's why there's been plenty of trespassers and burglars. Wasn't me it was the burglars wasn't me it was fly tippers it's all on camera but all this is deflection because i think there's something else about to hit the fan and become public knowledge and skank is bricking it and all this burglars, trespassers and now skanks mentioned her mental health again and Lou's also got in on the poor Katie crap is building to a big feel sorry for poor Katie sympathy story to try and soften the backlash.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.