Katie Price #396 Finally it's happened to me, eviction, double skankruptcy, losing my dignitity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it was only a couple of years ago skank was begging for a presenting job on love island aftersun and begging all the contestants to sign her up to be their manager, as for having the better body and being better looking i'd rather put a pound of liver in a jam jar and stick my ding a ling in that to get off. 😉🤣
Now there's an image I didn't need to have in my brain on a Thursday night, you missed out the bit about sticking some buttery mash in the jar as well mate! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If you Read through @Helena-botham-farter Posts you will find that she Stated she came across something online that “May” Indicate something, she’s not sure but it “Maybe”
It also Maybe something to do with the Kiddos and therefore she isn’t exposing anything unconfirmed publicly, At No Point has HBF said she has insider knowledge
No Disrespect but please read back through things before posting what Really and truly could cause as you say Murders 🙏🙏
Everybody wants to know something on here. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Great that the Daily Mirror showed a side-by-side comparison..... (Yeah, Skanky, "got a better body than them" while mowdelling the totally out of proportion norks....)

View attachment 2978198
She literally looks at this and thinks:

Bigger boobs ☑
Skinnier legs ☑
Pointier toes ☑
Whiter teeth ☑
Browner skin ☑
Longer hair ☑
Bigger lips ☑
Longer lashes ☑
Personality ☑

Everyone else looks at it and thinks:

Skanky hair 🤢
Horse teeth 🤮
Rancid breath 🥴
Slitty eye 😉
Lumpy, leather, over-tattood, sun damaged skin 🤮
Collapsed nose 🤢
Lobsided, nippleless Phil and Grant 🤣
Escaping/Migrating body parts 😳
Elf ears 🤢
Sharpie pen eyebrows and hair line 🤮
The ugliest of pointy toes 🥴
Filthy, dirty, unhygienic, infested, stinking tit filled amoeba dressed in cheap and nasty, tacky clothes…..

I can’t stop 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So how do u know then?? Genuine question and I'm not here to disrupt the thread or cause murders.....I just don't understand how you've gone from being just a regular commenter on here to someone who knows inside stuff but can't say what?? If some randomer came on and said such things They would be very quickly sent packing!! As I've said its not a dig I'm just genuinely intrigued?
I'm not the only person who knows. I suspect the press know. Things don't happen in a complete vacuum. If someone makes serious claims. It will have wider consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
If you Read through @Helena-botham-farter Posts you will find that she Stated she came across something online that “May” Indicate something, she’s not sure but it “Maybe”
It also Maybe something to do with the Kiddos and therefore she isn’t exposing anything unconfirmed publicly, At No Point has HBF said she has insider knowledge
No Disrespect but please read back through things before posting what Really and truly could cause as you say Murders 🙏🙏
Helena was also correct about her knowledge last month 😘

And there was something odd about Skank’s movements on Tuesday and Wednesday, she disappeared from Monday night until her sound check before the Glasgow gig. On the pod she said she came up on the train Tuesday night, before Edna, Edna travelled up alone on Wednesday, that is true, unless someone has a photo or something to prove me wrong, I believe they are lying about Skank’s travel. She was spotted by someone’s friend on here in Sussex I think Wednesday morning, they maybe wrong, even if they were mistaken, I still believe Skank probably had to attend somewhere before going to Glasgow, reckon she travelled up later on Wednesday. Skank and Lego posted no photos on their free day in Glasgow if there were there, they didn’t cos she’s lying, so what was she doing instead, and why were they hiding 🤔 Ties-in with Helena’s comment I’d say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She's so ugly and misshapen now that I find it hard to look at her.

In any case, I'm satisfied, she's lost her kids and lost her house, more than I ever hoped for, and from now until the end of her life she's going to have to scheme and graft to find the money for rent, holidays etc. Sure she'll get paying punters in cheap hotels for another ten years or so but most men want to screw a lovely girl, not a raddled and butchered old bag. Soon she'll be 50, then 60, then 70..........................

p.s. I brought back my old avatar so that Skank can show those young girls on love island what a real man woman looks like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Helena was also correct about her knowledge last month 😘

And there was something odd about Skank’s movements on Tuesday and Wednesday, she disappeared from Monday night until her sound check before the Glasgow gig. On the pod she said she came up on the train Tuesday night, before Edna, Edna travelled up alone on Wednesday, that is true, unless someone has a photo or something to prove me wrong, I believe they are lying about Skank’s travel. She was spotted by someone’s friend on here in Sussex I think Wednesday morning, they maybe wrong, even if they were mistaken, I still believe Skank probably had to attend somewhere before going to Glasgow, reckon she travelled up later on Wednesday. Skank and Lego posted no photos on their free day in Glasgow if there were there, they didn’t cos she’s lying, so what was she doing instead, and why were they hiding 🤔 Ties-in with Helena’s comment I’d say.
Or she had to be somewhere quiet and private, a train wouldn't really be the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Or she had to be somewhere quiet and private, a train wouldn't really be the place.
To cry and reflect on what a tit person she has been to certain people and making a lot of calls to other people on how to keep it quiet and avoid an absolute shitstorm if the outcome of a meeting was made public.😉

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So Canterbury Pride, you’ve hired this amazing singer to entertain a large 5000 crowd for 30 minutes. She is going to sing a tune that pretends it’s a song called “Hannooooow I got Chewwwww”, and 6 other tracks, one of which will be a gay anthem, ”Tell it to my Heart”, by Taylor Dayne, a woman with the most powerful of voices and she brings such emotion to the song.

True, few can get close to Taylor’s version, but Skank ain’t anywhere near it. I’ve spliced 30 seconds of Taylor followed by 30 seconds of Skank, hmmmmmm Canterbury will be interesting 🤔😁 I’ve also just realised Skank is ‘singing’ too fast, it’s like she’s running as she sings, woo hoo Canterbury a 7 song setlist, she won’t remember all the words in 30 minute set, the backing track and the audience will be doing some heavy lifting on Saturday..

Taylor V Skank….compare 🤔….

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Well I just did a Small Dive ( and Dive it definitely was 😳😳) Into Mr Ryan Mira and family in Liverpool and Christ on a Bike!! Dodgy Dirty Nasty people is a Understatement
I’m saying Nothing on here but if you google his surname and Liverpool it’s article after article of court cases involving his family
Rymi is the shadiest person of the lot of them!!! 😳😳😳😳 Fooking LA

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
So Canterbury Pride, you’ve hired this amazing singer to entertain a large 5000 crowd for 30 minutes. She is going to sing a tune that pretends it’s a song called “Hannooooow I got Chewwwww”, and 6 other tracks, one of which will be a gay anthem, ”Tell it to my Heart”, by Taylor Dayne, a woman with the most powerful of voices and she brings such emotion to the song.

True, few can get close to Taylor’s version, but Skank ain’t anywhere near it. I’ve spliced 30 seconds of Taylor followed by 30 seconds of Skank, hmmmmmm Canterbury will be interesting 🤔😁 I’ve also just realised Skank is ‘singing’ too fast, it’s like she’s running as she sings, woo hoo Canterbury a 7 song setlist, she won’t remember all the words in 30 minute set, the backing track and the audience will be doing some heavy lifting on Saturday..

Taylor V Skank….compare 🤔….

View attachment 2978665
Why did she grab her arse like that??
She's done a fart and was worried she'd follow through perhaps??

God she's so full of 💩💩💩💩
Even her own 💩 trying to get away from her 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@SmillieKylie

I'm sat in a bar in gran canaria and Taylor Dayne is playing.
Just thought of you and Skanks demolition of it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
HaHa see my last post, I’ve put them together 😁 Tell it to my Heart came out when I was 8 or 9 years old, I loved it (Skank has murdered Kylie, now Taylor, it’s getting personal 🤬😁) I used to sing along to it, I so wanted Taylor’s hair, she has SOOOOO much hair, mine was quite lank at the time, I wanted volume even at 8 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Enjoy Taylor in Gran Canaria, ain’t you Lucky, Lucky, Lucky 😁 I need to be somewhere like there soon 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.