Katie Price #396 Finally it's happened to me, eviction, double skankruptcy, losing my dignitity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it was only a couple of years ago skank was begging for a presenting job on love island aftersun and begging all the contestants to sign her up to be their manager, as for having the better body and being better looking i'd rather put a pound of liver in a jam jar and stick my ding a ling in that to get off. 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
And it was only a couple of years ago skank was begging for a presenting job on love island aftersun and begging all the contestants to sign her up to be their manager, as for having the better body and being better looking i'd rather put a pound of liver in a jam jar and stick my ding a ling in that to get off. 😉🤣
Oh Stan you do have such a way with words! Shakespeare's got nothing on you babe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Think you'd need a stone of liver and a bucket to work to scale.

• Haha
Tradionally it’s Liver and Bacon but I guess Liver and Sausage would be good too. Let’s leave out the onions, for obvious reasons! 🍆🫙🥩🧅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only island that she needs to go to is “washed up old slappers island”

…….immediately runs off to call channel 5 with the idea
:unsure: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Tradionally it’s Liver and Bacon but I guess Liver and Sausage would be good too. Let’s leave out the onions, for obvious reasons! 🍆🫙🥩🧅
Liver and pigs in blankets in onion gravy with some mash and veg for tea tomorrow for me then. 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like Chloe is on the champagne….wonder if KP will join in…
Does her arse leak on stage, do bears tit in the woods ...
---
Mmmm. I do wonder if she was offered big money to go on there she would go…. (Not that they will offer) I’m sure the love of her life would wait for her…. 🙄
She has been on the beg to go on there for a while... sad cow is far too old, she doesn't seem to grasp it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So how do u know then?? Genuine question and I'm not here to disrupt the thread or cause murders.....I just don't understand how you've gone from being just a regular commenter on here to someone who knows inside stuff but can't say what?? If some randomer came on and said such things They would be very quickly sent packing!! As I've said its not a dig I'm just genuinely intrigued?
If you Read through @Helena-botham-farter Posts you will find that she Stated she came across something online that “May” Indicate something, she’s not sure but it “Maybe”
It also Maybe something to do with the Kiddos and therefore she isn’t exposing anything unconfirmed publicly, At No Point has HBF said she has insider knowledge
No Disrespect but please read back through things before posting what Really and truly could cause as you say Murders 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Think it was misinterpreted and the press printing lies again,, when skank said she had a better body than the contestants she meant she looked better than the blokes not the girls. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Liver and pigs in blankets in onion gravy with some mash and veg for tea tomorrow for me then. 😉🤣
I don't know if I feel a little hungry or slightly sick, Stan..... especially when I thought I'd read 'with some mash and vag for tea'......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
*Shudders....* ....and, oh look, she's got those bracelets on that Kryten wears. Has she no 'style' of her own FGS....?

View attachment 2978502

That headline should be changed to 'award winning Glasgow makeup studio did the best they could and had to resort to a heavy filter for the pics
---
Phworrrr her proportions are amazing ... honestly, wow what a shape ... she has a much better body than the 20 something love island girls, ffs Kipper get a lens implant in the tiny eye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lol, sounds great. Do you do meals on wheels? I am old enough! I like pigs liver though, it’s hard to get I know so f you can’t get me pigs liverwe’ll go with lamb. I am soooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow 😂🤣😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Next time skank when kryten takes your picture and photoshops it to make you look slimmer tell him to do the door it's about 3 inches difference between your tits and tummy. Fail fail fail. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240606-194848~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.