Katie Price #396 Finally it's happened to me, eviction, double skankruptcy, losing my dignitity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread by @spangly šŸ‘Œ
1000023419.jpg

We've had yet more deflection, this time mystery 'men in white van' knocking her door, miraculously caught on the door bell cam which unfortunately didn't seem to catch the 'acid attack' that also happened on the drive...hmmmmm strange that
She's still making a fool of herself on stage with the latest live podcast shows attempting to sing and wearing her rancid outfit for the 567th time in a row šŸ¤¢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Jealous as duck probably..

Eh,wasnā€™t we expecting ā˜•From our dear Helena?šŸ‘€
I can't give tea, I was sure something was going on. I think it did when Kieran went to London. If anything is ever made public about it or becomes public that would be the tea.....that's out of my control though, sorry Dolly!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Latest
The vanity of this thing holds no bounds! No doubt some of those girls have mothers the same age as skank who look half of the thing's 46 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't give tea, I was sure something was going on. I think it did when Kieran went to London. If anything is ever made public about it or becomes public that would be the tea.....that's out of my control though, sorry Dolly!
Oh I think it was very private that case,god knows what what went on,but I think very much stuff F4J stuff.I really do.

Reactions: 35
Looks like Chloe is on the champagneā€¦.wonder if KP will join inā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Could that second camper thing be a horse box going to pick up the horses? It doesn't seem to have many windows along the side like campers usually have but horse boxes don't?

Reactions: 13
Oh, she's such an expert.....

Mmmm. I do wonder if she was offered big money to go on there she would goā€¦. (Not that they will offer) Iā€™m sure the love of her life would wait for herā€¦. šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
So how do u know then?? Genuine question and I'm not here to disrupt the thread or cause murders.....I just don't understand how you've gone from being just a regular commenter on here to someone who knows inside stuff but can't say what?? If some randomer came on and said such things They would be very quickly sent packing!! As I've said its not a dig I'm just genuinely intrigued?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.