Katie Price #393 Using her disabled son as a performing seal, when will consequences start to get real?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread by @Uppompey let's hope they start to get real for her very soon....
1000023247.jpg

Seeing as not only has she not got any of her kids living with her any more but....she's FINALLY been given the boot out the mucky mansion 🥳🥳
1000023246.jpg
pics credited to @Stan Butler 🤣

The papers are poised and ready to print....woohooo do you love it??!!

(Oh she's still 'touring' in the same rancid outfit she's had on every night so far 🤢 thankfully Harvey was only wheeled out for 1 live, but that was 1 too many!)

Let's see what the day brings krusties 😁🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Are her pets safe???
She only has frog the cat and the black lab now but they haven't been seen for a while, let's hope they've been rehomed 🙏 as for the horses who knows as she's been playing deflection games about them for months 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Pissing myself laughing at JJ being referred to as the "security team!" What's he going to do if anyone approaches them, chuck his Lego bricks at them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
HI-De-Hi campers.
My View This morning.. loving Glamping life, beautiful Shepherd hut.
I see moving vans are at MM... did she actually get the extension?
Nope she's out on her arse but pretending that she's been attacked by Acid Chuckers so has fled to another rental for her own safety on the advice of "authorities " 😁
It just so happened that she had the three removal lorries and packers on standby though - convenient eh?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Katie Price leaves podcast show in Bristol surrounded by new security team after acid attack on her pink Range Rover forced her to move out of Mucky Mansion | Daily Mail Online

Hardly a "security team", just her, JJ, edna, leopard print lass, the hanger on who got the free ticket and the Janitor of the place who needed to make sure the jalopy was off site before he locked up for the night
Codie Bullen is a useless journo. None of those first couple of paras are accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Katie Price leaves podcast show in Bristol surrounded by new security team after acid attack on her pink Range Rover forced her to move out of Mucky Mansion | Daily Mail Online

Hardly a "security team", just her, JJ, edna, leopard print lass, the hanger on who got the free ticket and the Janitor of the place who needed to make sure the jalopy was off site before he locked up for the night
The press just add to all the bullshit. They’re as guilty as the leaches they dare to call ‘celebrities’. What a fucked up world we live in 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Land Registry will have owners details,
Email could be sent possibly!!! Response either thanks for that or non of your business 🤷🏼‍♀️🤗
If that’s the property she’s definitely moving into.

Reactions: 13
Why does she even need a 4 bed house, especially if she is in dire financial straits and if the kids aren't living with her? A 2 bed apartment would be just fine and much cheaper and would have room for H to stay over

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope JJ has got a substantial tin hat ready as I can't see madam being very 'loving & caring' behind closed doors right now.

She'll either be the witch from hell, or ramping up the delusion that it's a new start & she'll come back bigger & better than ever!

Even she couldn't be that fucked up to try & carry that off though could she? Her world has literally fallen apart & it's crystal clear that nearly everyone is seeing through all her lies & openly taking the piss!

I really do pity her new neighbours, but am hoping they'll be reporting her driving to the local constabulary like good honest citizens!

I'd give it 3 months before the landlord is trying to get her out of his now very Dirty Detached Hovel.

Reactions: 39
Could it be an overseas landlord (so many new builds are being snapped up by overseas investors for rental properties) who is relying on their letting agent/ representative to do proper due diligence on who they’re renting it out to?

Reactions: 31
Pissing myself laughing at JJ being referred to as the "security team!" What's he going to do if anyone approaches them, chuck his Lego bricks at them?
He will go “ Gaga” at them and hit them with his rattle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.