Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoom in on the face........................it's so worthwhile

View attachment 2959735

There's so much to enjoy in that picture; the bald patches, the wrinkled eyes, the pulled earlobes, the patchy eyebrows, the flattened nose, the strangely dented upper skin around the distorted upper lip, and the equine/dromedary teef.

In the reflection in the big pink balloon is squitty little JJ clutching his phone with both hands, and a ton of messy clutter. I don't give a tit about JJ, he's so subservient, irrelevant and infantile he suits her perfectly.
Well Skank does keep saying she wants another baby, in JJ shes found the perfect adult baby, though you got to feel sorry for her it must be a bugger changing his nappies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yeah,it’s like Westcrack,my god filers on some of her pics filtered to duck.
Yeah, honestly seeing my sister do it was shocking because I know what she looks like normally. My dad was like who is that lol. KP and Westcrack love their filters. KP is a monrosity without them.

Reactions: 23
What the duck is going on with her hairline ... its suddenly very far back .... ???
Skanky Slaphead these days.

I'm sat here in the car in town whilst OH goes for a rant at our Internet supplier because we've been offline since last night. Not one solitary megabyte of our entire eight available. I've had to find things to do all day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And how would this judge or politician influence everything that happens to her....down to a county level? So 3 magistrates are just about to judge her driving case, maybe the 10th in a day of 20 cases and a special carrier pigeon flies into court and drops a message from Lord Wotsit that says never prosecute the pricey? Same for the Bankruptcy and HMRC. This Lord or MP influences all the people involved how exactly? There would never be forensic investigators and a bankruptcy extended for 5 years if she was protected. If this person was so powerful they'd just get the debts written off or pay for her!
The pigeon bit could happen. My friend Phoebe had a very similar situation a few years back. :)

IMG_0107.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic, but I’m curious….

I see lots of people here writing “I wander/wonder…”

Is there something behind this? Perhaps something Skanky said that I’ve missed as I’ve not been on here for a while? Or is just not knowing which one to use similar to their/there/they’re or your/you’re?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Is there something behind this? Perhaps something Skanky said that I’ve missed as I’ve not been on here for a while? Or is just not knowing which one to use similar to their/there/they’re or your/you’re?
I think it’s just caught on here🤣

Reactions: 9

It was just SFP wrote wander instead of wonder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yep. That's why....! Frumpy, the one that can spell as well as her sister...! She'd written it on one of her Stories and put 'wonder' instead of 'wander' referring to a woodland walk....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought it was the other way round lol 😂 I thought she said she was ‘wondering’ around looking at doors or something equally as boring lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
SFP the English graduate spelt it wrong, we called her out on it and she then changed her post proving she does read here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Any news on H's big birthday surprise with skank and uncle stepdaddy adopted brother kryten yet, skank must be keeping it of social media because shes trying to sell the story and pictures to the red tops. 🤔
Or will she have to gatecrash master Bertie's birthday again because she couldn't grift anything for H maybe waiting round at Edna's for Junior and Princess to arrive because AFP has had to guilt trip then again into showing up for staged pictures.😎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Finally on insta saying happy birthday to Harvey with her in picture like but junior

• Sad
Reactions: 12
With JJ, we assume his mum is worried about Skank getting her claws in him as any normal person would. But apart from probably helping him set up his "fashion brand" she seems happy to leave him to it and stay in America. Maybe she is a self centered narcissist like Skank, so he was ripe for the picking by Skank🤔
He is used to being treated like that😔
He’s a 30 year old man? Not likes he’s 14 left to fend for himself, his mum is wealthy and the family appear to have lived a comfortable life. What’s to say he wanted to come back from the US? and was happy for the mum to stay there (especially if that’s how the money rolls in). I’m sure they as a family sat down and discussed it. Calling his mum a cell centred narcissist because she lives in a different country when him and his sisters are full adults is a bit of a reach, 🥴

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.