Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing that she got someone to check it over on a bank holiday Sunday to confirm it was ok to drive after such an attack. 🤷🏻‍♀️
JJ and her in their matching outfits, so pathetic. And him waiting around for her, with her 24/7 is even more pathetic, but as we all know, she hates her men to come to ‘work’ with her and she says it’s ’not healthy’ to be together all the time, they need to have their friends too and not be checking up on them constantly…yes folks, she really did say all that tit recently on a podcast. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She didn’t really seem to advertise this event either. Hope it wasn’t a cash in hand job…🤔as we all know she won’t work for peanuts, she’s is not cheap, otherwise word will get around…
She does love a brown envelope at a club PA. 😡
Agree, if someone was out to sabotage you why would the damage to the vehicle be limited to acid damage, You would defo get it checked out before taking it on a long journey. Especially with so many cars to choose from.

Reactions: 31
Doesn’t seem that bothered… (posted this afternoon)
God that receding hair line. She’ll be completely bald soon. Gies to show she wears wigs & uses that Black infill powder, to paint around the hairline. She’s an utter mess & getting worse.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder/wander if she is deliberately wearing the same outfit for these pod appearances (and to be kind, let’s say that she has had a few identical ones made) so that any photos can’t be pinned down to any one particular show.

Reactions: 30
I wonder/wander if today will be the day we get the "he's so good with Harv" story? A nice pic of JJ presenting Harv with a giant carrot cake decorated with frogs, lovingly made by his muvva. Harv trained into repeating in parrot fashion "I love you mummy & JJ" 🙄
I wander/wonder too Pink. Do you mind if I correct your post. I think it should read ‘I love you mummy and daddy JJ 🤣❤🎈♥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A bleary eyed Kylie wakes up at 4am, decides to hop on her iPad, to see what an arse Skank looked at the silent disco, I see she looked boring for a change, no outrageous dress, then sees how she got there. She only took the dangerously unroadworthy acid covered pink thing and it might be the night light, and there are still marks on the car, but it looks like the back window has been cleaned up a bit, WTF now 🤷🏽‍♀️ Kylie decides to go back to sleep, let you all puzzle about this one when you wake up, what game is in play here, and how is she driving miles on that tyre, it looked f*cked in that photo the other day 🤔

View attachment 2959351
Why is she driving on that tyre you ask?
Simples, it's Katie Price!
She does what she wants, when she wants!
Laws do not apply here, Police and Courts alike give her complete freedom to do so.
Such things are for the little people, those that pay their taxes and bills.
Millionaire Glamour Models need not apply, they are exempt.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
With JJ, we assume his mum is worried about Skank getting her claws in him as any normal person would. But apart from probably helping him set up his "fashion brand" she seems happy to leave him to it and stay in America. Maybe she is a self centered narcissist like Skank, so he was ripe for the picking by Skank🤔
He is used to being treated like that😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Well I am waiting for the lunch with Harvey for his Birthday pictures
I just hope PC plod notices that her front tyres are bald and stop her from driving it until she replaces them ( don’t understand how it failed it’s MOT because of tyres ) but then passed but it still has bald tyres on?
Did she promise I will replace them and didn’t? If so whoever did the MOT us in trouble

Reactions: 23
Just caught up and saw that "vandals threw acid" over her car. Another story she's invented out of thin air, all to deflect from the fact she's being evicted in a matter of days.

As always: if in doubt, wheel Harvey/a trauma out.

Reactions: 30
I'd thought the same on the mot, perhaps one of Carl's mates? "Honest mate, you can trust me, just pass it & we'll get new tyres" seems likeliest scenario to me 🤷‍♀️

Oh, & remarkable recovery on the car damage! Acid, my arse!! 🙄😂

I'd thought the same on the mot, perhaps one of Carl's mates? "Honest mate, you can trust me, just pass it & we'll get new tyres" seems likeliest scenario to me 🤷‍♀️

Oh, & remarkable recovery on the car damage! Acid, my arse!! 🙄😂
The only problem with that idea CW delivered the car back in February this was 21st March

Trotting out her narcissistic posts again, wonder/ wander who that is aimed at🤔

Here’s a novel thought KP, why don’t you concentrate on your own relationship with your latest one, instead of having yet another pointless dig at your exs, especially Pete, who I’m sure by now JJ is fed up of you banging on about. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Trotting out her narcissistic posts again, wonder/ wander who that is aimed at🤔

Here’s a thought KP, why don’t you concentrate on your own relationship with your latest one, instead of having yet another pointless dig at your exs, especially Pete, who I’m sure by now JJ is fed up of you banging on about. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's so jealous of them all it's great, because it proves she's not happy in a real relationship as usually you couldn't give a tit what your ex is up to if you're loved up. The sad old slapper

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For all those who have “ Touch me. Take me a million miles from where we are. Hold me until the moon don't see the stars….Hanooooooo I got chewwwww” stuck in their ears as we go about our daily business, we are many now, we are cursed, it will never leave us, here is more pain, a helium balloon version, you will again sing it today when you least expect it….Happy Bank Hols everyone, what a treat, …..
Zoom in on the face........................it's so worthwhile

1716806623885.png

There's so much to enjoy in that picture; the bald patches, the wrinkled eyes, the pulled earlobes, the patchy eyebrows, the flattened nose, the strangely dented upper skin around the distorted upper lip, and the equine/dromedary teef.

In the reflection in the big pink balloon is squitty little JJ clutching his phone with both hands, and a ton of messy clutter. I don't give a tit about JJ, he's so subservient, irrelevant and infantile he suits her perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is what I don't understand....how thick do they have to be to let her get close enough to start all that bullshit 🤷 With her well publicised track history, surely you'd run a mile in the opposite direction 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️Or are they so dumb that they think they'll change her 🤔 They certainly can't be drawn in by her beautiful face & body 🤷 Is it her beautiful voice 🤔 nope, she screeches & cackles like the witch she is.
They're bedazzled by her number of followers. These people nowadays that's all that matters to them. She has millions of supposed followers across all her SM. That means something very very very important to these fame hungry nobodies.
Obviously helped by her bullshitting of what being with her will bring them by association.
Never forget how good at painting a narrative she is. We've seen it in action over many years.
Imagine how powerful an influence that is over someone who is chasing fame with little to zero personality and who also happens to fancy the fantasy that is Katie Price. It's no coincidence that she never gets with a normal hardworking successful man.
She's a high functioning narc.
They know how to get their claws into someone and once they're in, it's almost impossible to escape without significant damage.
Sound familiar anyone?? 🤔 👍💥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The only problem with that idea CW delivered the car back in February this was 21st March
The circles that SB & Pricey move in will contain a number of MOT'ers prepared to issue a pass on a dodgy motor.
I know of one person who's vehicles never attend MOT test centres but have current tickets for them as required, £50 delivered in the post on the understanding no questions asked!
If madam is prepared to fly about in a car with bald tyres then what condition is the rest of it in?
Bald break pads, loose steering joints and worn suspension components?
She doesn't like spending money on maintenance on her house so her cars must be in terrible states too, out of sight, out of mind.
So long as it's a Rangey and pink, that's all that matters to little Miss All Fur Coat & No Knickers.
It's prepared to drive around with her kids without a license, tax or insurance so a little thing as to the mechanical condition of said vehicle won't worry her in the slightest.
Hey, it's The Pricey!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Maybe Kryten will wear the Barney costume that sinkboy wore so well, it was a bit small for him but not that small. Sinkboy still has the video on his insta
The front line glory days of yore! I could almost miss SB seeing this. Almost….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree, if someone was out to sabotage you why would the damage to the vehicle be limited to acid damage, You would defo get it checked out before taking it on a long journey. Especially with so many cars to choose from.
Yeah I'd be scared in case some bugger cut the brakes if I thought I was being trageted like that. Defo would have it all checked.
---
Well I am waiting for the lunch with Harvey for his Birthday pictures
I just hope PC plod notices that her front tyres are bald and stop her from driving it until she replaces them ( don’t understand how it failed it’s MOT because of tyres ) but then passed but it still has bald tyres on?
Did she promise I will replace them and didn’t? If so whoever did the MOT us in trouble
Those are my thoughts, probaly bunged him a few quid in cash and said she'd get them changed

Reactions: 23
As we know KP uses filters well yesterday I was chatting to one of my sisters online and her profile pic is unrecognisable as her! It's so filtered my dad and I thought it was someone else entirely. Looks nothing like her in real life. The magic of filters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As we know KP uses filters well yesterday I was chatting to one of my sisters online and her profile pic is unrecognisable as her! It's so filtered my dad and I thought it was someone else entirely. Looks nothing like her in real life. The magic of filters 🤣
Yeah,it’s like Westcrack,my god filers on some of her pics filtered to duck.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.