Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible she’s put the rental in Harvey’s name and is using his trust fund to pay for it,using the excuse he needs somewhere to come home when he’s on breaks (sorry if it’s been mentioned previously)

Reactions: 18
The Mail lies all the time, the fact is that her 5 is really only two, as Harvey is at some sort of res college (somewhere) Princess and Junior both live at their Dad's and have done for a long while and the other two get passed around like a hot potato, pawns in the game of the life of Katie Price

Reactions: 16
Well the locks should have been changed by now. Just need the confirmation and we can polish off the vinyl and get the needle on. Woohoo. Do you love it ?

Reactions: 23
Oh.... she won't have to travel far to have her various bits filled....

Reactions: 11
I honestly don't think they had a clue it was her or, after all the MM stories on TV and in the papers, they would never have agreed to it. However I don't believe for one minute the lettings agency wouldn't have known. If I owned that house I'd be absolutely fuming they hadn't checked with me first.

Reactions: 20
Is it possible she’s put the rental in Harvey’s name and is using his trust fund to pay for it,using the excuse he needs somewhere to come home when he’s on breaks (sorry if it’s been mentioned previously)
Not sure there is a trust fund....

Reactions: 30
Why is Frumpy wearing jim-jams...? (mystified face....)

Reactions: 9
I don’t think dim lynne has been there for quite some time we would have seen her in the pictures
It was really all worth chucking her career away for dontcha think?
---
This is the letting agent!!! Oh, and the listing says 0 deposit.View attachment 2963098
No point in enquiring about council tax cos it won't be paying it anyway
---
Why is Frumpy wearing jim-jams...? (mystified face....)
Cos she's pregnant of course!
---
View attachment 2963134is it this one? Place looks like a shit heap already!!
It's perfect then!

Reactions: 17
Reactions: 19
JJ didn’t look very happy last night..
View attachment 2963049
Lego is speaking to his Mum saying “Mam, they all know it wasn’t acid, she won’t even let me run around with scissors in the house, let alone give me acid, she just gave me nail varnish remover, and now they’ve rumbled me Mam. Can I come and stay with you for a bit until the heat dies down, I can’t cope Mam, she’s keeps singing ‘Hannnnnnooo’ as well, I’m going mad Mam, but my contract‘s not up until the New Year”…sad face emoji

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.