Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brake fluid is the only thing that works to strip off paint from a Car, pain stripper wouldn’t work
Brake fluid would literally strip it clean to the metal
That’s Egg Whites .
She’s creating a story for something
Do you think Skank got the idea from this thread title

Reactions: 21
She’s fucking ‘at it again’ obviously I think done by her of Walter Snitty.

I think it's hard to say for sure but people know she's driving that Pink car about, she's been showing yet again she doesn't care about breaking rules with the parking ticket. People are angered by her mounting debts and getting away with the bankruptcy stuff, people also know where she lives. I don't think it's a stretch to think people could target her car. PFP could have been pissed as a fart and snoring away whilst it happened for all we know.

Reactions: 26
Do you think Skank got the idea from this thread title
Jane was just going to post same thing,all knowledgy guys on here noticed the dodgy tyre Etc.

This has happened before when Krusties notice things Dodgy,Thrn you get a story from Cunt whorebag.

Reactions: 23
Or jizz?

Reactions: 25
Helping towards the narrative of victimisation as somebody previously stated …. Plus it’s another reason that SHE is deciding to leave the MM . The drones flying over , the ghosts, graffiti , bad memories , post bock theft & now more vandalism on a car that has only just seemingly reappeared for no apparent reason despite being unroadworthy .

I don’t believe for a second somebody has entered her drive & done this . Anybody would assume that house had security , whether it be cameras , dogs , alarms , whatever.

It’s an in house job . I’m sure the reasons for reasons will become apparent before long .

Reactions: 57
From her MM DIY "makeovers" she probably has paint stripper hanging about
---
Agree, she likes to play the victim card to her advantage.

Reactions: 27
Someone probably lobbed a yogurt at her after the ‘tour’ and she’s only just noticed.

Reactions: 26
Jane was just going to post same thing,all knowledgy guys on here noticed the dodgy tyre Etc.

This has happened before when Krusties notice things Dodgy,Thrn you get a story from Cunt whorebag.
I've noticed in the last few months Skanks increased lifting stories from here.

Well she deffo hasn’t gone to that Belfast Pride, I was right about that this morning. it was cancelled Like DC said, is she now using this as an excuse to cancel Cheltenham as well or has someone else other than her actually done thiis

If it is someone else I can only think this is debt, dodgy debt, maybe debt, she’s not paying any of her debts, and if you don‘t pay these guys, they don’t play nice, but this may well be her doing to it to herself for reasons, victimisation is one, but she may have another nefarious plan in place.

Again fuckery is at play, and if this “I’m not leaving for months” thing is true about the eviction, I give up, everyone says she cannot do this, and if she stays there her debts will just increase monthly, it’s ridiculous it’s taken this long, I ain’t having it with her dodging everything anymore. I’m not one for saying she is being protected, but c’mon no one is this lucky, something really weird is going on if she is staying there beyond June, and we still have the BH to be kicked down the road again, cos I think it will be

Reactions: 44
Probably bunged him a few quid and said she'd get them done
---

You make me laugh with the things you say.
Dear ChiRie,this always happens when she is getting slaughtered by the press,look at what happened to poor darling Blade..loads of shit from her,but she fucking killed that poor dog.Load of shit from her ,the other things that have happened,always,always when she is getting bad reviews etc.It’s right in front of us.What a vile bitchcunt she is.

Reactions: 32
I don't think anyone has poured acid on her car apart from her. It's just one of these fictional stories for the mirror to print/ get clicks on. Bison will get paid for it. Also gives them something to talk about on the podcast. Poor me, I have PTSD. Bollocks.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.