Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for a new egg
All very positive stuff for when she attempts to get her kids back looks good for her positive role model stuff
Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Surely she should be thankful some kind local resident opened her mail so the press can warn her she is being evicted, as she doesn’t seem capable of opening all those brown envelopes herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭
Maybe when AR said more was to come , this was it so glad this man got his day she tried to ruin him , just like kh she has a track record , now the tide has turned literally ,all the way to hide on the iow

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Surely she should be thankful some kind local resident opened her mail so the press can warn her she is being evicted, as she doesn’t seem capable of opening all those brown envelopes herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭
But note that they say she will not be evicted on 29th May, not that she won’t be evicted. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm finding I'm now looking at supposed "pap" shots of slebs with more scepticism since becoming a Tattler.
So, there's no way Peter & Emily's "randomly walking along a quiet road with the baby, minus Millie and Theo" wasn't set up to be sold. Saves the effort of someone having to blur out the older two's faces too.
(and, for the record, I like P&E)

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Don’t bother, I stole it earlier and showed it to the neighbourhood so now it doesn’t count 😂
---

I fear she can avoid it. I read on Shelter homeless page she can fill in a form up to three days before the planned eviction and depending on the extra info given the judge will review the decision and can suspend it. Now whether she can be bother to fill in and submit the form and whether the judge will believe what is on it 🤷‍♀️ but in theory it is possible 😖😤🤢
I think this is what happened back in November ( the papers said she had been given eviction notice) but nothing happened

Reactions: 20
what utter rubbish the sun prints saying Katies mum as a house on the isle of Wight and it as become a place the family can escape to over the years did they not only buy it this year and why as no one asked Katie yet were the kids are because she as posted i am on my way not we are on our way
---

i can see her claiming she as had a breakdown(suicide attempt but mother found her in time) while in the IOW and her mother will back her up she will be to fragile to travel back for the court date
---

i have seen eviction notices pinned on doors near were i live saying the property must be vacated by a certain date and any belongings left in the property after that date will be removed and the so called reps for Katie have not denied that she as been told there she is being evicted(in fact they have confirmed it by saying someone copied the notice and sold it to the press lol ( i would not think that was a police matter)
As far as i know eclviction notices are posted through the letterbox and put on the door/ fences as well warning of eviction so its all bollox what shes saying one of her diversion tactics

Reactions: 30
If she's appealing the eviction... She'll need good reasons. Most likely scenario, unpaid mortgage, is it true - yes, can she pay it off - no. Needs house for work - no, can have her pic taken anywhere, sell collajeeeeen from anywhere. She'd be most unwise to claim she needs it for the kids, as there's been a court case the proof of that is there. If she invokes Harvey, well what if they take her at her word, stop arranging a place for him, he gets dropped off at the mm. Nah, she's done, and it'll be a good thing for her too, stop living in a fantasy, concentrate. As if, lol.

Reactions: 35
So we have an interesting few weeks ahead of us, tomorrow we will see if her case is in court
If her case is in court will she turn up,
If she doesn’t up what will they do?
Plus her eviction on the 29th

Reactions: 27
It's on you tube if anyone can bare to watch it, I only managed a couple of minutes.
I'm actually sitting in the dark nursing a poorly Staffy who suffering with what is a form of dementia, she loses her balance and her eyes move all around along with head movements.
Can't remember the exact term for it but she's now having regular attacks and it's distressing for her until it ends and she can finally rest & sleep.
I'm dreading the time coming when we have to make THE decision.
How this Skanky Price bleep treats animals appalls me, let alone her children.
I hope there's a special place in Hell waiting for the bleep!
My old cat had dementia. In the later stages he had a thing where he would twirl in tight circles with his eyes twirling. Then he’d come out of it. Despite this his quality of life was still ok. He ate and drank fine. He stopped using the litter box but used the bath. So glad he picked an easy to clean spot. Then one morning I just knew it was time. Doesn’t make it easier. Still miss him and it will be 14 years on the 1st June since he was pts.
It was Skank’s treatment of animals that turned me into a hater. Then learning on here about the children too. Bring back the stocks! Set them up in a big public space and charge folk money to chuck rotten veg at her. All profits to go to paying back her debts. I’d travel down from Scotland for that!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Plot twist, corrupt social worker DL opened her eviction letter and flogged to the press as she will be out of a job and needed some cash. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I wonder if the official response to her attempts to be excused from appearing in court was a letter stating ... 'your excuses are not acceptable, see you next Tuesday' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All very positive stuff for when she attempts to get her kids back looks good for her positive role model stuff
Maybe when AR said more was to come , this was it so glad this man got his day she tried to ruin him , just like kh she has a track record , now the tide has turned literally ,all the way to hide on the iow
Id like to know who her team are lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.