Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. This repossession will have been going on for months. She’s hardly been at the MM. She’s sorted something already & will dump all the tat.

Reactions: 40
She’d keep fuck all.She never respected her kids she ain’t got none of them.

Reactions: 24
its not easy nowadays to rent a property, anyone taking the tenancy will need to pass credit/affordability checks and provide proof of income

I doubt AFP/PP/SFP would be be able to prove they can afford hers as well as their own properties. A comment recently in the mirror. said SB was renting the other place in Essex for her so there’s obviously ways around it if he could provide some proof of income. It’ll be interesting to see if anyone is foolish enough to do it, she doesn’t have management as we know like KK to help out

Reactions: 23
So the famalam have known for a good number of months that the mm is going. I'm wondering if AFP and PP have bought a small property? Seems renting is difficult with the amounts you need for deposit etc. Would appear that they could of put a large deposit on a small place ( after selling and the critical illness payment).

Reactions: 14
Woo hoo! It certainly is turning out to be the Merry Old Month of May! (just not for skanky though)
Look on the bright side ... she can still have a big birthday party at the MM on the 22nd ... just like she planned, also celebrating 30 years in 'the biz' with all her celebrity mates (well Kraktona will be there, maybe) ... I mean, she isn't being kicked out till the 29th ...

Reactions: 20
So very sorry for your loss Stan, they are family I agree, still miss my GSD after 12 years. Skankerella would probably give her own family away if they were no longer compliant with her wants and needs, just like she's done with countless animals over the years

Reactions: 14
Hope this isn’t off topic. Pete was given amazing advice on how to handle her (a narc) and has followed it to a T. Well done him and his advisors.

I totally agree with your post. My worry is what she’ll do next to get back at her exec for causing this.

Reactions: 21
2 bankruptcies
2 eviction notices
She really is special
I'd like to know if anyone else in the world has had such deplorable debts. She does like to think she's the best at everything though. And in this instance I think she is
---
The police will be like... just fuck off already. I bet they're sick to the back teeth of her

Reactions: 11
This advert has just popped up on my Facebook page advising potential customers “ Don’t go to Turkey for dental work”. They are using KFP as part of the advert.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
If that doesn't smack of desperation I don't know what does

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.