Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she’s said “I own the MM, no one can take it off me”. Does she not understand that it’s an asset that can be used to pay off her debts ? Nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Maybe they are arranging for AFP to fall gravely ill ....therefore can't attend
Well SFP on her way home, plus KP has already said she’s categorically not going on Tuesday and has Harvey, so no drama is required 👍

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Oooooh they have the letter, it’s Kensington who are taking it 😁 It’s gone, that is conclusive, they want that property, ohhhh I’m so near playing Kool and the Gang, a few more days Kylie, a few more days.

View attachment 2930704

Skank will be in a right state losing it, it’s a status symbol to her, a throwback to her success days, she will not want to live in a small house with Lego, it will eat her up with anger. After losing the kids and losing the MM, this is a massive setback for her, oooooh madam can scheme and scheme in the IOW, but that house has gone. Might add I still don’t think she’s turning up Tuesday, and we may be disappointed there, but losing the kids and the house, I’ll take that 👍🏾😁
Krytons isn’t exactly a crumby one bed flat it bedsit though. Although it is a comedown and he could jettison her at any minute

Reactions: 25
I dont think she will turn up Tuesday but I pray that an arrest warrant is granted and she is dragged before the courts. That will round off a fabulous few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yeah but remember that her eviction notice(s) are different to everyone else's eviction notice(s). Her eviction notice(s) are illegal and are being investigated by the police.
that’s hilarious that the under resourced police have somehow got time to investigate a non-crime

• Haha
Reactions: 28
the part telling her to contact her local housing authority for help HAHA! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She should but it's infuriating all the people who will be on housing lists through no fault of their own. There are hardly any houses anymore. I said last week maybe the best she could hope for is a caravan or a 1 bedsit. Welcome to the real world KP! 10 or 15 years ago a single person on a low wage or benefits may have been offered a flat or small house. No chance these days!

She could have been quite comfortable by selling the MM years ago and buying a smaller house.

Reactions: 35
Afternoon everyone,,thanks for the ❤...
Skank will be home at some point tonight or tomorrow morning because she's got to pick H up for his special appointment to see his doctor who's retiring on Tuesday. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can someone help me, please...

I temporarily stopped my ad-blocker and whilst scrolling through the Fred I got this pop-up.

callajean.jpg

Does anyone know how to pronounce this "collagen" word?? 🤔 I struggle with pronunciation cos of my Turkey chompers, and being permanently off my massive fake tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I reckon that she has already rented a property. Probably by paying a large amount upfront and/or maybe 6/12 months in advance. The MM has looked bare for a while now. She will take what she wants from the MM and leave the rest to the bailiffs. Danny has been on the scene recently and might have helped her with the rental. She won't move into JJ's, this isn't a love story and she knows it.

Reactions: 46
Gonna move to Leigh-On-Sea
Just be baby darling and me
Bollocks to those trustees
They jealous of my freebies
Love it ,Ranking the best hip hop duos of all time
1.Lolly and Loz
2. OutKast
3. Erik b and Rakim
4. Dj Jazzy j and fresh prince
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe they are arranging for AFP to fall gravely ill ....therefore can't attend
If only she’d finished her paramedic training, she could have been the medic attending the scene to preserve AFP’s life. I still don’t think this will wash. All the poor people who died alone during Covid and relatives denied access to visit. If AFP becomes gravely ill, she will need to be in hospital and PP as her husband is her NOK not KFP. Perhaps she can stack her car into the sea instead.

you know, if I was KFP, I couldn’t live with this hanging over me. I’d decide to go to court, receive the judgement and get it over with so I really could have a fresh start. Be a shame if her 46th birthday is spent in Bronzefield.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon that she has already rented a property. Probably by paying a large amount upfront and/or maybe 6/12 months in advance. The MM has looked bare for a while now. She will take what she wants from the MM and leave the rest to the bailiffs. Danny has been on the scene recently and might have helped her with the rental. She won't move into JJ's, this isn't a love story and she knows it.
I think it's possible she could have rented somewhere but why hasn't she been seen there or tried to spin it as downsizing and her choice? she would usually be straight onto the bullshitting as if nothing had happened with the MM.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she’s done this as well. Thing is it won’t be a small place, she will have needed £1000s to do this and a guarantor, prob AFP, I should imagine more questions at the BH if it comes to light in time, where that money has come from, and why she needs a big place when all the kids have been taken from her. She’s surely dropped herself in more trouble if she’s done this 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Reactions: 42
Wouldn't the Trustees/HMRC want to know how she is funding a rental? Whether a 3/4 bed property or a one bed flat there will be an audit trail which they'll want to see.

Reactions: 34
I think she’s done this as well. Thing is it won’t be a small place, she will have needed £1000s to do this and a guarantor, prob AFP, I should imagine more questions at the BH if it comes to light in time, where that money has come from, and why she needs a big place when all the kids have been taken from her. She’s surely dropped herself in more trouble if she’s done this 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Maybe PP has been forced to hand over some of the money from AFP's insurance claim. They helped out Edna and maybe Skanky wanted her share

Reactions: 24
I think it's possible she could have rented somewhere but why hasn't she been seen there or tried to spin it as downsizing and her choice? she would usually be straight onto the bullshitting as if nothing had happened with the MM.
Probably because it will have been rented in one of the coven’s name with rent paid in advance. They will have furnished it etc too. Hopefully the priceywoods neon lighting has been reinstalled there for her along with the massive framed photos of her in her bewtiful top model days. She will just rock up and live there. Wonder if one lucky Krustie will be her new neighbour 😏 Of course, she is a cocky cnut and will spin her own version. It started when she claimed she was told never to return to MM for the sake of her mental health. This time, I reckon it’ll be because she wanted to be closer to Harvey.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.