Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any items left will be treated as abandoned - does that include lego boy if he’s left behind 😂🏠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion #388 KP‘s eviction cos the mortgage ain’t paid, what we need now is justice for Blade

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There's a one bed flat in my block that's empty and available to rent. I'm just over from the IOW and getting worried now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Afternoon everyone,,thanks for the ❤...
Skank will be home at some point tonight or tomorrow morning because she's got to pick H up for his special appointment to see his doctor who's retiring on Tuesday. 😎
Oh yes, even Harvey is a special patient. Did she ever say what this dr diagnosed him with? I know the dr whose care Harvey was under at RSCH, and he certainly didn’t diagnose him with prader syndrome. Although did diagnose him with several other conditions. Used to see Harvey with Pete when he came for his appointments. I also was working after ‘the mirror’ incident and Harvey was brought in to A&E.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I think she’s done this as well. Thing is it won’t be a small place, she will have needed £1000s to do this and a guarantor, prob AFP, I should imagine more questions at the BH if it comes to light in time, where that money has come from, and why she needs a big place when all the kids have been taken from her. She’s surely dropped herself in more trouble if she’s done this 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I can't help thinking how well timed it was that she got together with a bloke who has a roof over his head....

i.e. "Skanky, what first attracted you to the bloke who has a three-bed semi-detached in Belfairs Woods, Leigh on Sea ...?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Surely she should be thankful some kind local resident opened her mail so the press can warn her she is being evicted, as she doesn’t seem capable of opening all those brown envelopes herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭
Don’t believe this is true but it would be karma if the ”local resident“ was Dim Lynne.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So who would this local resident be that passed Pricey Towers driving on the dual carriageway at speed that noticed an A4 sized letter pinned to the gates wondered "well i never what is that" slammed on the brakes drove back to the gates just to have a nosey, then pinch the letter open it and sell it to the press. As far as i can see in the pictures there isn't another local resident within 500yds only her bestie neighbour. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So does this mean that she hasn’t been paying the mortgage then? Assuming her mortgage was with Kensington? Or was that the second charge?
Either way, I am starting to think she hasn’t paid anything at all!
I hope that she take the time to remove all the important things for the children which as their stuff and all the normal sentimental things mums keep of their children.

Reactions: 24
She can put on a brave face but I imagine she will be feeling really shaken by losing the MM, probably more than so than losing B&J.
The MK seemed to tie in with status and success for the skank and she hates being told what to do - I imagine she's one of those people that hate losing and always has to get the last word.
Good, it's about time a shitload of Karma and repercussions finally caught up with her 👍🥳
I guess she'll sofa surf for a while, with family most likely - there is no way she'd pass background checks for a rental, why would a landlord trust her when there's plenty of decent tenants around?

Krytons isn’t exactly a crumby one bed flat it bedsit though. Although it is a comedown and he could jettison her at any minute
Id gain a tiny bit of respect for her if she actually moved into jjs, sold ALL her hidden possessions, cars etc and gave the money to the creditors. Re homed her pets to someone, then actually had a long look at herself reigned in her spending got a job and tried to live a normal functional life. But no she has to go down like a cornered rat, kicking off at everyone and spouting shite on her socials trying to drag everyone down with her, unfortunately she will never change

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So this has all possibly been building since about November? objected to as much as she could, but unable to stop it actually going ahead. Relationship with Carl on the rocks, for many, many reasons 🙄, with new egg already in the background. Bet she hoped JJ was going to be a moneyspinner & get her out the 💩 again.

She's got a hell of a lot of possessions to get rid off/stored asap, wherever she goes they won't have room for all her crap. I can only imagine her current & future spending is under scrutiny so she'd better be very careful how she's funding stuff.

Her antics over the past few months really make much more sense now, especially the awful video/KH diversion tactics. What an absolute witch she is 🤬

Losing control is the worst possible thing for a narc/sociopath...what a shame! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve cropped the eviction notices for you (unfortunately not v clear) just for our records
so what I can read is that Kensington Mortgage Company has already taken her to court over non-payments and since she has still not paid her mortgage they finally got a warrant from the Courts for the Court Bailiff to repossess the property, nothing she can do, she should have paid her bills and mortgage

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She can put on a brave face but I imagine she will be feeling really shaken by losing the MM, probably more than so than losing B&J.
The MK seemed to tie in with status and success for the skank and she hates being told what to do - I imagine she's one of those people that hate losing and always has to get the last word.
Good, it's about time a shitload of Karma and repercussions finally caught up with her 👍🥳
I guess she'll sofa surf for a while, with family most likely - there is no way she'd pass background checks for a rental, why would a landlord trust her when there's plenty of decent tenants around?
I'm guessing someone will rent it on her behalf like Katona did by her management company.
The poor landlord will only find out it is her when the drive is covered in manky pink vehicles, a swarm of flies descends, Hanoi I got Chew is screamed out at all hours and Backgrid turn up to pap Skank putting the bins out😁😆😅😏

• Haha
So this has all possibly been building since about November? objected to as much as she could, but unable to stop it actually going ahead. Relationship with Carl on the rocks, for many, many reasons 🙄, with new egg already in the background. Bet she hoped JJ was going to be a moneyspinner & get her out the 💩 again.

She's got a hell of a lot of possessions to get rid off/stored asap, wherever she goes they won't have room for all her crap. I can only imagine her current & future spending is under scrutiny so she'd better be very careful how she's funding stuff.

Her antics over the past few months really make much more sense now, especially the awful video/KH diversion tactics. What an absolute witch she is 🤬

Losing control is the worst possible thing for a narc/sociopath...what a shame! ❤
I bet anything of value has been removed, before the bailiffs a few months ? ago.
She won't care about the piles of clothes, new old dirty clean. All the stuff from previous failed ventures, she doesn't value sentimental stuff, so it'll all be left for someone else to clear. She'll arrive at jj's/whoever in the smelly clothes she's standing up in, and a vape and her phone, and expect the freebie clothes hair to still be handed to her.

To: Team Skanky. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (or vape in your case).

View attachment 2930714

What was it...? Denying the legality of the documentation...?!!

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’
Yeah, so reading between the lines, " her team" , er her sister is saying that KP won't be evicted on the 29th as she's already gone, that's how I'm reading it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

I didn’t read this thread for a few days so I’ve caught up today! I think this eviction comes hot on the heels of the littles leaving the MM. That’s why she thought it was safe because she thought they would still be with her but it feels like a series of dominoes falling for her now.
In terms of her leaving MM, they’ll have to pry her out with a crowbar. I’m sure she is going though as it’s fair to say if Kipper says something is happening, it’s not. (And vice versa) As Megan Trainor said “I know you lie 'Cause your (overstuffed baboon anus) lips are moving”!

I hope the animals are all safe with people who care too. Do we think she’ll be living in the Lego house from now on? I’d love to see how she spins it. “MM has too many bad memories of all my horrible exes. Lego is the best I’ve ever had so onwards and upwards! 🥴 Woohoo. Never underestimate the pricey! Pete’s a c**t! I LOVE IT!!” And so forth.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.