Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

And so it begins ...... I would not usually feel joy at someone losing their home, but In this case, I make an exception .... Now knowing that she's a sneaky slithery fuck, she has probably fixed somewhere to go already, which means those dealing with this case, need to ask how she will afford to pay rent, or buy outright .... this is a step in the right direction .... as mentioned, have faith, her world is tumbling down around her ... lost the kids, lost her home, lost her looks .... and now scraping the bottom of the barrel for ` any ` https://giphy.com/LUhUvH4BsfE9USnlPd work ..... couldn't happen to a nicer person ... and what would be even better, the sale of the MM doesn't cover all the debts, so they will continue to rise getting bigger, over time, and she remains in the same shit situation .... she is EXACTLY where she deserves to be

` doing my happy dance on this fine sunny day `

Reactions: 72
Fingers crossed Carl will comment. Mr Uncle says she's definitely going to go on holiday immediately.

Reactions: 45
She's ruined. Her eggs have dried up so no more children to use. Her face and body are ruined from surgeries and proceedures she didn't need, covered in tattoos that are not attractive at all on her. Career has hit the skids and just gets shitty jobs now. No MM anymore. She's destroyed herself.

Reactions: 54
I think he may change his mind, after Harvey has put a thew holes in his walls, taken a few doors off hinges and smashed his TV.
Or his mucky misses wipes her arse in his curtains
Or shits in a container and pops it in his microwave sorry 🫣
She will be flashing all his neighbours as she walks around naked and sticking Barbie dolls on his walls and gluing cds to his coffee table.
Never mind, she’s a great cook and pretty handy with the sewing machine for helping run up a few fully blessed T-shirts.
he will also have to make room in his wardrobe for her meringue wedding dress

Reactions: 65
sorry I hadn't read this and just repeated what you said. You're so right.

Reactions: 26
I can still see it
---
Are some people really this stupid??!!
This is a comment on the Sun’s story
Fuck me! That is all !

Reactions: 17
On me hols and got very slow internet so just skimming through. What s great day it is karma biting hard.

Reactions: 35
Phew I wouldn’t want the job of clearing that lot. She’s already said that the containers are alive with rats! Bet she just leaves most of it anyway. Mmmmmmm wonder if there’s any decent harness laying about.

Reactions: 35
Busy afternoon so hadn't been able to check since lunchtime.
And what joy it brings me (and 14 more pages to read) that finally she's out on her ear.
Cannot wait for the deflection later. It's going to be a great evening !

Reactions: 42
Dear ChiRie I understand,my darling close sisinlaw died just before Christmas,I’d known her since she was 17 she was 72. When she died,she wasn’t a heavy drinker I know,know that!but she die of of liver failure,she‘d given up drinking,was doing ok but other things going on in her body,it was weird,lost her mum when her mum was early sixties,never ever dran,her dad died in his forties,not from liver problems,just seemed sad family brother died my husband died at 55.Strange.

but,I’m seeing brosinlaw tomorrow,will be lovely to see him sit in garden,I’m abit wobbly on tummy though in case I get upset she’s not thereshe loved her house.Sorry guys being a pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 59
If the new owner of mm does a refurbishment, now that I would watch! Does this mean there was no beneficial interest? And finally I guess she'll be making money from selling the story to the mirror, I don't care though because finally she is getting some comeuppance!

Reactions: 37
I’m pissed off that I’m going to be on holiday on eviction day. Hmmmm, what to do??

Reactions: 28
That beautiful house left in that state it’s such a shame. It would be nice to think that looking back before she shuts the gate for the last time that she’d feel thoroughly ashamed of herself and what she’s done to it. But we all know she won’t care one jot.

Reactions: 52
I wonder how the feature wall people are taking this latest news …

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.