Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

In_Deep

I don't really like these hairless cats much (sorry cat lovers) they give me the creeps - but this one is quite funny sat in the dishwasher wondering what the fuck she is doing 😂

Why can't she say collagen? She's changed it from Collajean to Colla-gin - speaking of which, it's high time for a G&T in the garden - days of the Raj and all that what what!

View attachment 2923069
If this pic of her with the cat on the dishwasher is recent, it potentially shows someone is using the pink RR.

This is from the drone-flyover article via the Daily Fail on 27/04/24. It's parked facing away from the horse trailer.

2.jpg

In the "collajean" pic from today it's clearly parked facing the horse trailer.

1.jpg

I wonder/wander if the red tops have been tipped-off that she's been driving, and are trying to catch her in the act using a camera drone? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

JaneRev

VIP Member

latest!
I've been out this afternoon having my mop chopped, forgot to take my reading glasses with me 🤦🏻‍♀️

We've just walked (well I wheeled in 😂) I've got a banging headache from lack of coffee so Mr Rev is considering putting an IV drip in.

Anyway on the bus home, I saw what Skank will look like in the not too distant future. It was a mix of Pete Burns at his height of surgery crossed between Jessica Alvais (excuse the spelling) ... I'm at a lost why anyone thinks it's a great look! My skank radar didn't pick up anything whilst I was in town.

What the actual fuckidy fuck fuck have I just read, my brain hurts. Skank is taking being an attention whore to the next level. To coin an old saying " the boy who cried wolf" She's waited until now to say her 9th billion autobiography will say who she was raped by. I'm fucking amazed she doesn't have a tally sheet on her crappy planner. IF she does name him, it wouldn't suprise me if she was hit by litigation.

Honest to fuck knows what (I'm not religious) Skank banging on intermittently how she has suffered SA numerous times then changing her story more times than I've had ciggies today. REALLY fucking pisses me off. There's people that have suffered for decades, years etc and are scared to do report it. She's not got an ounce of compassion or reason in her rotting corpse. She's just evil, pure evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Mr Madcat and I are doing the conga.... (well, actually, its just me but I thought it would sound sad if I admitted doing a singular conga).... so I thought we could all mentally do a mind-meld and conga up and down your most uncluttered areas.... I'm physically doing it now as I go toward the 'fridge for a nice cold glass of sauvignon blanc..... and I'll join Dolly for an oily in the garden....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
I got curious and went back on our past threads to find what was being discussed in and around the 24th April 2024.
The result is - the revelations of KH and his harem and that website and the video etc.
My conclusion is - there's a good chance she had been told in advance of this Eviction Notice and that's why she kicked off BIG TIME, throwing as much shite out there about the perfect victim KH, maybe she thought it would help her keep the house as she had to house the youngsters??
Apart from acting the raging psycho bitch, can anyone think of any other reason(s) why she chose that particular time to go nuclear??

p.s. can someone check IG please, I don't know if I've been blocked but coincidentally the AliciaAndHerTravels page is not coming up for me!!

• Heart
  • Wow

BadJanet

VIP Member
No, Skank says it's because the doctor who first diagnosed Harvey is retiring and Skank wants the press coverage opportunity for Harvey to say goodbye. Presumably it could have been any day if the man's retiring, but the 14th suited MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE best as it get's her off the hook with the Court..........................she thinks.
She also said Harvey calls him his Balls doctor because of treatment he had to give him. Her and Sophie laugh about this on the podcast. Really? Sharing a vulnerable adults medical history on a public platform is funny ?!! That should have been edited out but then poor Harvey does not seem to have anyone to advocate for him😡😔

• Angry
  • Sad

Lan70

VIP Member
Daily Fail has the story. She's definitely on something tonight, look at her eyes!

wtf is wrong with her …she looks so out of place in her big market outfit !!! And she looks so awkward ..like posing with her son at a party 😂😂😂 go home Katie !! It’s fucken embarrassing

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
Speaking of these pair being delusional - which they clearly both are - can you imagine them in the real world .

For arguments sake they’re working in your local Aldi .
The Skank coming In late , stinking , unwashed with greasy filthy extensions , talking about it’s latest “ shoot” still off it’s head from the night before , leering at male customers, chewing gum , hoiking it’s fake tits about in the style of Les Dawson & telling everyone how it’s real job was a modewl . 5 bedraggled kids waiting forlornly outside for its shift to finish before they dine on a bag of crisps each for tea.
The Manchild working stacking shelves , struggling with stock rotation ( doesn’t understand dates/ numbers) wearing his little brown overall which he has stencilled the front of to reflect his designer ambitions . Skanky has taken the hem up for him with her sewing machine innit. He tells everyone how he’s going to be faymouse . Doesn’t know what for , but faymouse is all he wants to be. Constantly applying for reality TV & getting knock back after knockback .
The rest of the staff HATE them with a passion & constantly talk about them behind their back…..

• Haha
  • Heart

MoistPlinth

just like when she says she was raped aged 7 it is all in her mind how come if a 7 year old was raped there seemed to be no report of it in any newspapers or on the news a rape of a 7 year old would have made the news even back in 1985(and the papers would have dragged it up as soon as she started out as Jordan yet nothing was mentioned until she started to say it in her books then it was not even in her first books but only later in fact the first mentioned it as she and her friends were lined up and he touched them later it changed to raped her
There would definitely have been something in the papers at the time. Especially as the Babes in the Wood murders happened in Brighton in 1986. Surely any other child rapes in local parks would have been linked and mentioned many times? She’s talking bollocks. It never happened.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Pod run down....recorded Sunday at 9.20am very quiet at her side, no children interrupting like SFP had.
It's basically a pod about pregnancy today, I bet KP is secretly seething she is not preggers.
Starts off talking about her lips and that she had them done again, Amy had a go at her, she said they were sore today (good) she knows what she is doing, she wanted more put in but Ellie said no.
Self Love, SFP said Self harm.
She gets insta messages about her lips, she replies 'we don't all have MH or perfect lives, so she's happy their lives are perfect'
After the pod recording she's off to SFP for a roast, SFP asks her to pick up potatoes and peas. Apparently she's going to be gardening there while JJ help Harry paint (is wiggly lines at the front of the house)
So starts talking all things pregnancy... 😴
Mentions everyone around her is getting preggers, but she hasn't got a moneymaker baybay I mean 'sprog' in her, so she gets to play with Albert instead.
SFP had a private scan at 6 weeks and the NHS one at 12 KP goes on about Jett was the worst pregnancy because she ballooned and she knew Junior was a boy (sorry to embarrass J she says)
Now talking baby prams
Baybay is due 6th November
Quick bit on the pod tour, KP is being healthy, so not even one glass of prosecco with dinner, she can't remember the last time she was like this, getting fit and healthy, so no prosecco on the tour...SFP says she might get the zero stuff.
Then mentions H coming home on the 14th, no mention of her BH or court.
Still hinting she wants lots of presents for her birthday from her fans on the meet and greet (don't bother guys, she will just chuck them on a pile in the MM!)
Back to the baybay, took SFP 3 weeks to get preggers.
KP wants to go to a garden centre that afternoon and buy Albert whatever he wants
KP bumped into some old school friends and is now on a group chat with them.
Then did the bay bay names Laurie & Olive as I said earlier.
KP still wants Disney names or Royalty, Queen, Duchess, blah blah blah.
SFP asks her if she got matching tattoos with JJ, JJ calls her that, why she got it done and covered up an ex's face with a lily.

Listeners questions, on about when she ran for MP, KP can't remember what it was really for, called a bandana a balaclava.
Best surgery is her boobs
Life advice, just someone with a child with disabilities saying what an inspiration KP is and how she has followed her journey with Harvey. KP still going through the school thing with Harvey and the local authority. Tick Tock Katie.
Still tickets for the tour available.
She's going to the gym and then to SFP's. She's reminded what she needs to pick up on the way while SFP pops out to get paint and a croissant. KP thinks she will be doing her roasties for them, but Harry says he is cooking.
So nothing of interest this week, boring. just felt like it was confirmed she will be a no show next week.
Gee thst was an awful listen DC, so boring, what strange people her fans must be enjoying that 🤦🏽‍♀️

So that’s it, no court next week, she actually says H and her are seeing the doctor who first diagnosed H when he was 6 months old, pointedly saying the 14th, next Tuesday, as he’s retiring and she wants H to see him for the last time.

Done with the courts, they won’t touch her, she won’t get arrested, it’s either been kicked down the road or they’ve just given up. F*ck knows how she’s done it, but she ain’t going, this case just isn’t gonna get resolved, feel so sorry for her creditors, they have been so failed. I am interested in knowing what excuse will be given this time 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

• Angry

Sandy B

I have bottle of Bollinger chilling, spent a lovely day in the garden and just seen she is finally being evicted.
It’s such a perfect day , I salute 🫡 all fellow Kristies on this wonderful news.

• Heart

Lin60

Is that an old photo of the horses? As a bit hot for rugs with the temperature being 20 degrees in Horsham today. Looks like Fruitella is also keeping her ponies at Skanky’s yard. There’s also Bobby the pony and Bunny’s new grey pony that Fruitella has been riding.

This mystery celebrity rapist - seeing how skanky is one of the most hated female’s in the country, if this guy is a much loved celebrity and if he IS named by her, I think the general public might not believe her and actually hate her more for alleging this person is a rapist, just a thought.

IMO I don’t think it’s JL, JS or MW I think it’s someone alive.

On a completely different note, what’s peoples opinions on Shein, any good or best avoided?
Regarding Shein, I had purchased from them before until this came about and quite a few of my friends had said about it….I personally don’t buy anything now.

Channel4's documentary, Inside The Shein Machine, sent undercover cameras to film factory workers who were forced to pull 17-hour shifts to make hundreds of garments a day. In one factory, they made a daily base salary of $20, which would then be docked by $14 if any garments had mistakes.17 Jan 2023

• Sad
  • Wow

MrsMarvelous

What is she up to I wonder🤔
So quiet and the MM gates are closed.
She's either been told by the clan to lie low, and is busy hiding stuff, shredding evidence and having a large bonfire. Then screaming at any daft staff that are still around before collapsing in a fug of 🍷and❄
Or she's got herself a pet psychiatrist, sorry Alan, and is in their clinic, trying to persuade them to risk their career and reputation to invent a not so scanty reason why she should be let off.
Some humbuggery is guaranteed to be happening, probably, sadly involving Harvey 😡
I was watching some old episodes of PA after they broke up. I didn't realize how much he loved Harvey. When he bought a new house he had a room just for Harvey, but she kept him from Peter. Can you imagine how different his life would have been 😢 Peter had to put up with so much, she taught their children horrible words like touching boobies and girls peepees, his father had to explain no you don't do that, what kind of mother...she really is a degenerate. I like Peter so much more now.
---
Let's take bets on the deceased celebrity then, I'm going with Michael winner 🤢
I say Jimmy Saville! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
So tomorrow KP is going to do a 2hr Ali shop and she will also do her podcast
But is still to depressed and anxious to go to court
I hope the judge is aware of her being able to talk and answer questions except in court

Blodwin

So I've mentioned here a few times about a good friend of mine who got addicted to the ❄. He's been clean for years and turned his life around.

During that time he lied relentlessly (remind you of anyone?) and was always arrogantly late.

Tonight's lateness has reminded me of a classic. Some friends were getting married. Numerous friends and family travelled up the same motorway to the wedding destination. He turned up hours late claiming there had been an accident....on that same motorway that loads of us had travelled on! There was no accident that day and the motorway was clear. Classic arrogant lies that are easily proven as lies.

• Wow
  • Haha