Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been in bed poorly, just flicking through briefly. This has cheered me up no endπŸ‘. Been a long time coming. What about the poor animals? No wonder the kids were taken away quickly, before more turmoil for them. So her bragging the house was safe was more lies as we suspectedπŸ™€πŸ€£so long farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye. 😱🀣
Aww I hope you feel better soon @WillowTree21 ❀ - no doubt this happy news will have brought a big smile to your face 😁.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It could get messy round my place, I’ve just opened a bottle of my favourite red wine and I have a spare if needed. Please no shouting in the morning and if I talk crap later please forgive me lol
No worries, I get the feeling we'll all be talking crap later!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh wow, just came in and seen the news. Well it’s been a long time coming. Tbh I’ll believe it when it actually happens I can’t see her just packing up and going. I reckon they’ll have to physically force her out. It’s the animals I’m worried about, wonder which ones are still there. Losing that house will hit her hard, all that old claptrap about how she could never have it taken away from her. This is getting interesting at last.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
We need an emergency new thread - Dolly's sheets are needing to be changed!
(And the new wiki 47 will be up and running too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh wow, just came in and seen the news. Well it’s been a long time coming. Tbh I’ll believe it when it actually happens I can’t see her just packing up and going. I reckon they’ll have to physically force her out. It’s the animals I’m worried about, wonder which ones are still there. Losing that house will hit her hard, all that old claptrap about how she could never have it taken away from her. This is getting interesting at last.
Yes my concern is the animals - I don't give a duck about her nor her flunkies!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I got curious and went back on our past threads to find what was being discussed in and around the 24th April 2024.
The result is - the revelations of KH and his harem and that website and the video etc.
My conclusion is - there's a good chance she had been told in advance of this Eviction Notice and that's why she kicked off BIG TIME, throwing as much shite out there about the perfect victim KH, maybe she thought it would help her keep the house as she had to house the youngsters??
Apart from acting the raging psycho witch, can anyone think of any other reason(s) why she chose that particular time to go nuclear??

p.s. can someone check IG please, I don't know if I've been blocked but coincidentally the AliciaAndHerTravels page is not coming up for me!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
A long tepid bath I think whilst I contemplate what my toast will involve . Bought some Aperol & got fizz in the fridge , soda water & ice at the ready.
I’m just waiting for daughter to come home and we are heading out to buy bbq food. That bbq part was pre planned! What wasn’t planned was the bottle of fizz I am buying as well now. 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s strange to have a friend that you have never
Hugged, shook their hand or looked into their eyes
But you have been touched by their soul seen the good in their hearts and felt the warmth of their being
Today is for all those friends,My Krusties, some sadly no longer with us, After all these years of Drama
We have a new Krusty calls herself Karma ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’ve been in bed poorly, just flicking through briefly. This has cheered me up no endπŸ‘. Been a long time coming. What about the poor animals? No wonder the kids were taken away quickly, before more turmoil for them. So her bragging the house was safe was more lies as we suspectedπŸ™€πŸ€£so long farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye. 😱🀣
All of us right now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.