Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have to send a letter ( not that she would open it) so this is the beginning of the end
Do we think she knows about this ?
Mind you she will be furious that it is in papers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do they have to send a letter ( not that she would open it) so this is the beginof the end
Do we think she knows about this ?
Mind you she will be furious that it is in papers
I don't think so. They turn up post a letter through the door if they can and stick an eviction notice up on the door. Seen it done on a TV show where they fail to pay rent and things.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ironic the house was called Mucky Mansion when she was the grubbiest thing there. As awful as a home repossession is I, don't have any sympathy for her. She got away with so much for so long. This day is long overdue

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm waiting for "the press are spouting lies, it's all lies, the house is mine and can't be taken away" video upload somewhere. She won't want to be seen to be hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:

The mucky mansion is on it's way out, just like her decaying snout

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine what they will find when they gain entry to the house as she won't clean or clear it?
Years of rubbish and neglect, old awards, wedding dresses, jyy crap, barf bombs,piles of cat and dog 💩💩
Hope they get forensics in first as bound to have left some incriminating stuff🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Interesting, the Skank never gives out anything important or negative , So sometimes you just don’t know, I always thought all the “its my house nobody can take it “ was because the receiver only gets three years is it to sell the house and if a profit can’t be made they give it back, so wonder if it’s repossession?

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine what they will find when they gain entry to the house as she won't clean or clear it?
Years of rubbish and neglect, old awards, wedding dresses, jyy crap, barf bombs,piles of cat and dog 💩💩
Hope they get forensics in first as bound to have left some incriminating stuff🤔
bet it's FULL of crap to clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonderful news, truly wonderful. I'm crying as I type this (LOL)

The AliExpress live should be interesting later, wonder/wander if she will bail again.
Do AliExpress flog cheap houses...? 🤔

oh bollocks.jpg

"Bollocks... Now where am I gonna film me collajean vidoes...?"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't think so. They turn up post a letter through the door if they can and stick an eviction notice up on the door. Seen it done on a TV show where they fail to pay rent and things.
Back in the 90’s when I was working we even slapped an eviction note on a horse’s backside to evict gypsies parked on private land when they all ran away and hid.
It was their horse so it counted.
The next day they were gone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Fantastic news.
She lost the kids.
She lost the house.
Now she just needs to lose her freedom. And she will, the tide has finally turned against the rancid vindictive witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.