Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing another AliExpresso at 5pm apparently.... unless she decides to go somewhere else at the last minute....
And if the tik tok and JYY live selling were skank didn't have a clue and was totally useless is anything to go by this 5-7 live AliExpress could be worth tuning in for a chuckle.

Reactions: 19
Rita, NO!
Step away from mentioning Snow Patrol in relation to anything Skank-like please.
They are one of my favourite bands, I will NOT stand by and allow them to be covered in the same shite as the Skank.
Please (sob)...

Reactions: 20
If AFP is no longer enabling her, maybe there's nothing in it for her to visit?....or maybe she doesn't want AFP to give her an earful about losing the kids? If the fall out about drinking was last year, AFP may have warned her she would lose the kids over the booze and drugs.

Reactions: 33
There are some right bastard people in this world ChiRie .
Sending big hugs

Reactions: 21
Rita, NO!
Step away from mentioning Snow Patrol in relation to anything Skank-like please.
They are one of my favourite bands, I will NOT stand by and allow them to be covered in the same shite as the Skank.
Please (sob)...
Chasing cars.

Reactions: 12
This was a load of from 2021

Reactions: 24
I do hope madam has planned her journey, taking into account possible heavy traffic earlier as ppl avoid the closures...
For some reason over the last few weeks skanks been spending a lot of time at krytens so think she'll be chauffeured in from his house his mum bought/rents for him, should miss most of the traffic jams but will need to be on the move now to get to AliExpress HQ by 5pm.

Reactions: 18
Katie Price slapped Mucky Mansion' eviction notice and must leave within days

---
Is itn finally happening!

Reactions: 88
Is it wrong of me to have got up and perform a little dance across the floor...?!!!

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.