Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread by @Sam5262 👌
1000022872.jpg

She's had her lips done, that's about it 🤣 just patiently awaiting the next bankruptcy hearing....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
New thread by @Sam5262 👌
View attachment 2920900

She's had her lips done, that's about it 🤣 just patiently awaiting the next bankruptcy hearing....
Thanks Parry ⭐ wrote a quick recap at lunch today, here we go….

A tired and jaded recap of all The Skank bollox, honestly when the f*ck will her nonsense and lies stop, it just goes on and on and on.

Me these days, whenever I read or hear about her latest 💩 behaviour 🤦🏽‍♀️…..

giphy.gif

On a positive note B & J have deffo been taken away from her (No Bank Hols photos of them now) and placed elsewhere. Finally action was taken against this feckless mother, we all hope they are now receiving the best care and emotional support required after living 18 months with this appalling so-called mother. We also pray the full force of the law is being thrown at the disgrace that is Lynn Rickwood, who apparently enabled Skank to keep them for so long. I cannot tell you how much I despise anyone in a position of authority who would do such a thing. This woman is disgusting, I hope she seriously pays for her crimes.

Skank has gone into hiding, just posting scams on her IG, fake competitions, weight loss products that don’t work, and of course the cheap and nasty JYY. She is no more than a con woman now, ripping off her gullible audience consisting of her dwindling brain dead fanbase. Tragic really.

3BFA36BB-C420-4862-B33F-824C26A1B962.jpeg

Skank has decided to turn herself into a Bratz Doll, she’s 46 in 15 days time (Oh Birthday fun incoming 🤦🏽‍♀️) has 5 children, and this is her priority…..so misunderstood 🤦🏽‍♀️ I genuinely think her mind has actually gone now, losing the kids, her massive debts are like a giant vulture hovering over her, waiting to strike, the ❄ and 🍷 lifestyle have also taken a toll, she’s losing it, she will not stop the cosmetic surgery, she is gonna be another Jessica Alves. Ellie is a sick chancer, performing these procedures on her, in non-sterile environments, one day something will seriously go wrong (kinda has, she looks awful and no one can fix that now) and that will be that.
DEF952A4-F16F-4587-B6F5-124BA284E791.jpeg

Finally we have the upcoming court date on the 14th May, poll results from the last Fred, suggest we don’t believe she’ll turn up…..

IMG_5894.jpeg

I still think it won’t even happen, I’m prepared for the worst, I don’t think we’ll be happy bunnies next week, but as I keep saying her own hand will take her down, she’s a complete mess now, and she’s still plugging the fake relationship with the idiot man-child that is Lego-Head, he is in hiding as well, can’t even get any publicity out of this showmance, all he’s getting is laughter thrown his way. What’s his game, cos he ain’t gonna get any zeleb work through his association with her, that’s for sure, he’s a personality and looks free zone, kinda a requirement to have those attributes in that world, is it just for coin, or does he believe this is actually working positively for him, an odd little man…..there’s gonna be a major ‘man‘ update on the podcast this week, both Skank and Edna appeared underwhelmed on the clip they posted…..still not a relationship 🤦🏽‍♀️

My copy of ‘Celebration’ by Kool and the Gang is getting dusty on my record player, will it ever get played, sigh 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️……

7 Days to go. We want this done now, either way, nail her completely, take that MM from her, curb her spending, even jail her, or let her walk inexplicably away from it all, incurring the wrath of the public on both the leniency of the courts, and the fact Madam is so peculiarly Teflon. End it next week, no more dragging it out, finish this farce once and for all, please it’s ridiculous how long this process has taken, while she daily laughs at her creditors, a bankruptcy of spend spend spend 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️……..

F03036A1-EA55-4CF9-BA05-1A254E158F2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
What is she up to I wonder🤔
So quiet and the MM gates are closed.
She's either been told by the clan to lie low, and is busy hiding stuff, shredding evidence and having a large bonfire. Then screaming at any daft staff that are still around before collapsing in a fug of 🍷and❄
Or she's got herself a pet psychiatrist, sorry Alan, and is in their clinic, trying to persuade them to risk their career and reputation to invent a not so scanty reason why she should be let off.
Some humbuggery is guaranteed to be happening, probably, sadly involving Harvey 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It will be the best feeling ever when she goes down.
No more excuses Skanky, you complete and utter bleep!
Your gates are not vandalised.
Your "post bocks" has not been stolen.
You don't "never get your mail" - there's only one pig sty in Horsham.
Your mental elf is fine - your personality isn't!
You don't need to preach about communicating, just pay your debts, you ugly head!
Pets are not toys (neither are young men but that's their choice) so stop getting more animals!
You've never been a mother to your kids. It's a good job you can't have anymore, you middle aged, dirty, plastic, waste of space oxygen thief!

Anyone else notice I'm in a positive and happy mood tonight?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Latest.., Was this aired before or after she spilt from PA ? I’ve googled it and it says she spilt from PA 2009 and went on Piers Morgan 2009 so not sure when anyone else remember as I seem to recall she was crying & got emotional seeing her & PA but I don’t know if I’m just thinking that 🤪 I do honestly think to this day never has got over PA it’s all his fault Pete ya bleep 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 27

latest!
She is quoted as saying ‘ After all the me-too stuff she thinks if other people have revealed their sex attackers, why can’t I?’

most people would say
After all the me-too stuff she thinks by revealing her sex attacker it may help others to come forward.

subtle but there!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She is quoted as saying ‘ After all the me-too stuff she thinks if other people have revealed their sex attackers, why can’t I?’

most people would say
After all the me-too stuff she thinks by revealing her sex attacker it may help others to come forward.

subtle but there!
And it will sell my book !!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Why does she not just go to the police, they have systems in place now for historic sexual abuse reporting, they could properly investigate it, maybe get a prosecution to ensure the perpetrator doesn't do it again. But no she wants to put it in a book and flog it for as much as possible and the person named will just have a trial by media and public opinion, where is the justice in that?
How will this help genuine victims of abuse?
She sickens me, it's all coin to her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

most people would say

subtle but there!
I think she will hint at it but won't do it cos
A) it's a lie
B) it's a lie
C) erm... she's exaggerating massively.. like the SA "gang rape"

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Latest.., Was this aired before or after she spilt from PA ? I’ve googled it and it says she spilt from PA 2009 and went on Piers Morgan 2009 so not sure when anyone else remember as I seem to recall she was crying & got emotional seeing her & PA but I don’t know if I’m just thinking that 🤪 I do honestly think to this day never has got over PA it’s all his fault Pete ya bleep 😂
Definitely Peter's fault, if not then Kieran or maybe Dane or possibly her father or even the butcher, baker or candlestick maker.
Basically anyone who identifies as a man - totally their fault!
Nothing to do with poor little Katie.
No way Jose 😳 😕 🙄🤥🤥🤥😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Any publisher would need proof that this happened before printing any names. It's all bullshit as per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I doubt anybody gives a frig about allegations from the world's most notorious secondhand-dartboard who is also the world's BIGGEST LIAR!
---
Now I thought skank said she had been offered a TV series interviewing murderers in the USA
Today I saw a trailer for such a programme being presented by her old buddy Piers Morgan - he must have stolen Her Idea for himself!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Any publisher would need proof that this happened before printing any names. It's all bullshit as per usual.
Me thinks maybe her "book" isn't getting enough interest hence the tease of revealing who her celebrity rapist is but you'll only find out after the 1st person has read my book and told everyone on SM so you won't actually need to buy the book to find out 😉😅😅😅😅
---

• Haha
Reactions: 36

latest!
Does anybody know who she's talking about? Obviously it happens but Kipper would have outed him at the time, we know what she's like. I don't believe she kept it quiet or that it happened tbh. EDIT: I just don't want the drama" That's what she always wants!

Reactions: 26
Maybe the perpetrator has already been cancelled or outed in a huge furore - so it won’t be a huge shock and people will believe her 🤔

Reactions: 19

latest!
Oh here we go. The media didn't believe the lies about Kieran or Alex being deviants who messed her up, the courts take no notice of her claims of PTSD and ADHD, no-one believes the South Africa incident was serious enough to cause PTSD.....so she'll try and take it up a notch and drag someone else into it now.

Reactions: 33
Echoes of Ulrika and John Leslie, she didn't name him, but it ruined his career

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.