Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blodwin

Jeesus wept. I've seen some comments elsewhere someone was complaining that people are happy KP doesn't have her kids and saying it's mean because she's just crap but not abusive.

Right so drug abuse, sex in front of them, dressing them up and encouraging them to want to be a tit model at aged 8, repeated domestic abuse arguments in front of them where police are called, leaving them to talk to adults online ( for months), keeping them away from their dad for 2 years, leaving 9 year olds to boil pans and not have any meals whilst you're wasted .......
That's OK?
I used to get wound up with the "good muvva" comments. They no longer annoy me. These people are utterly thick. All they see are the odd happy child pic rolled out. As Tattlers know, most of these pics are old and recycled now. They literally aren't keeping up with everything that has been happening.

Either that or they are just scum bags who think along the lines of her when it comes to parenting. I use the term parenting loosely!

To this day it was B hungry and alone on Christmas day of all days that made me so desperately sad for those kids. Well along with everything else of course. That was just so shocking though.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

tracey3871

VIP Member
Can we all take a moment to appreciate that regardless of her begs no surgeon will touch the norks ... probably not at all ... DEFINITELY not for free ... and she obviously cant afford the asking price ... woo hoo ... she doesnt love it ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I used to get wound up with the "good muvva" comments. They no longer annoy me. These people are utterly thick. All they see are the odd happy child pic rolled out. As Tattlers know, most of these pics are old and recycled now. They literally aren't keeping up with everything that has been happening.

Either that or they are just scum bags who think along the lines of her when it comes to parenting. I use the term parenting loosely!

To this day it was B hungry and alone on Christmas day of all days that made me so desperately sad for those kids. Well along with everything else of course. That was just so shocking though.
I also think some people don't understand what emotional abuse is and how it can be so harmful long term. Having an addict parent, a parent who
isolates you and manipulates you, plays you off against your sibling and tells you terrible lies about other adults or people out to get you, puts you down. A person who dumps you when inconvenient and is emotionally unavailable. A person who is volatile and can fly off the handle any minute so you are always on edge about how they'll be.......not just the occasional event when tensions are high.
This stuff carrying on continually for years is hugely damaging and it is abuse. We all know KP never gave up her addictions.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

KK77

VIP Member
Legohead's got to open 500 boxes of leftover Tiktok shop Christmas crackers to find it though.
I have the voices from the police car haribo star mix ad in my head. Pulling out a sweetie ring JJ says ‘wow I’ve just found a wring, maybe it’s one of the Crown Jewels. I know we could steal it and get married and maybe the police can come after us. They both start to giggle

Welcome to her world JJ 💍🚓 👰‍♀️👩‍🍼❄🥂🍾🥤🔐💳💸🐍🎯

• Haha
  • Heart
She's 46 for fucks sake, she already resembles a BT phone book. Sweet nicknames ... I've just nearly thrown up my coffee.

I suppose when the showmance ends "baby darling" is easier to get covered than a life sized portrait of Legoboy's head.

Just when you don't think she could get any more desperate. Skank comes out running.
She is utterly pathetic. Maybe this is her attempt at forcing commitment, as there's no way the usual tactic of pregnancy will work!
Now she's branded him and got him to show it off in public she can start the cheating and bad behaviour and he'll feel too embarrassed to object!

• Heart

Vixsta83

It's all a bit like the imaginary letter to the DVLA isn't it. And is she driving yet...!! She's putting stuff out there to try and gain sympathy for when they throw the book at her. All her fans will be crying "what about her mental elf"!

The papers are definitely circling and awaiting the downfall so they can print the truth. The article in the mail about PA and KFP's different parenting styles is interesting. Skirting round how much of a shit mother she is.

In regards to the poor kids. If they reveal anything on therapy then it will get reported as therapists/counsellors have a duty of care to report anything illegal or that is a safeguarding concern.

• Heart
She’s posted another video of H on TikTok, singing and playing his keyboard. Always uses him to deflect from what’s really going on. She doesn’t even care about him, not even in the country when he’s having his achievements. Idiot fans commenting what a great muvver she is 🙄 I was going to bite but it just seemed cruel to comment on a video of him.

• Angry
  • Sad

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I'm hoping she's clean out of all options. She's just going to have to put her big girl, Cunt Whore pants on & face the court. This is the first skankrupcy isn't it? So she's still got HMRC to face..
The braindead Kipperatti will believe whatever lies she peddles.. I cannot believe these thick cunts that fawn over her every word, Opheliar, Grace, Superfranny etc... they clearly are cunts themselves with no empathy for anyone or any regard for the law.. the cunt would kill someone & still the thickeratti bints will worship at the alter of that scab on the arse of humanity.

• Heart
  • Sad

helptheaged

VIP Member
My OH has just said as the FA are involved they must think she has assets hidden as it is very costly to use them

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wonder what dear @Schmooze makes of all this?
So some of the podcast info made the Redtops, but about Junior's girlfriend: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Junior-Andre-age-gap-romance-Jasmine-Orr.html

They need to get their finger out & start reporting her comments on WHY she think's she doesn't have to attend court for BH. If it's lie's it needs to be put out there so Trustee's, judges & all concerned can read what she's saying, in case they don't know about podcasts.

And I'll edit this to add an article where it proves KFP is a 2 faced liar.:

An insider claims that the mother-of-five - whose kids Junior and Princess now live with Pete and Emily full-time - thinks they 'look down on her' and is convinced Emily will want 'something different' as she moves into her thirties.

"Katie doesn't think age gaps ever work. She's been boasting to friends that Pete's bound to leave Emily because she's convinced Emily is not his usual type as she's quieter than previous girlfriends. She also thinks Emily is likely to tire of Pete," the source said.

Last edited:
  • Haha

coolcat2022

VIP Member
JJ probably lives off his mummy. She’s probably indulging him as he “wants to be famous “. Despite having no discernible talent. Or looks.

The state of modern celebrity today. I think we’ve come full circle with regards to ‘celebrities’. What are they famous for??? Why do people buy magazines with these people in them?
I’ll admit, I read Heat magazine religiously 1999-2005 and so I’m probably part of the problem. But now, the celeb world is like a whole different monster.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I think she’s lying. She said she spoke to the Trustee but it was before she went on holiday which was before the BH which couldn’t be the case or is she saying she went on holiday after the BH and has spoken to them since?. The BH quotes re the barrister and the judge are the main “truth” that we currently have. We know that a further hearing was set down for the 14th. If she doesn’t have to attend that now then it would be vacated. We will know on the 13th when the listings come out. But she is such a liar she believes her own lies. Sounds like from the podcast that she is dealing with a whole load of self inflicted shit and I have no doubt we probably don’t know the half of it. Which in my eyes is good.
You always turn up trumps for us Schmooze, thank you.
I think you are so right. There is MUCH more going on than we know & I am sure many other court cases pending (with probably more to be added).
Maybe in her mind, bankruptcy is LEAST of her worries o_O She's managed to get out of hearings before, perhaps she thinks she will again. But there are likely proved criminal implications on the financial mess she's in too now. Hiding assets & tax avoidance, as you know, is serious.
She can't legally drive herself anywhere, so reliant on others/trains/taxi's & if she get's anymore points/bans, that will be for a long time.
Her earning potential is random & sparse. Not enough, in my opinion to live her lifestyle & support MM.
Umm
1714649078197.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmmm but it was quite clear from what the judge and the barrister said, that she was expected, and they'd received a last minute excuse. More bare faced lies.
Exactly, the barrister acting in the interest of the trustees made those comments. The courts hardly likely to say the exact opposite to her.

• Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
So the COURT said her pa had sent an email last minute, but SHE claims she spoke to the trustees for an hour BEFORE she went on holiday to say she would not be attending.

Who is lying?

Why is her MH only affecting her BH and nothing else?
Exactly @DC16 and well done for enduring such a load of twaddle! She is lying so much now that I doubt she can even remember the truth herself. I do not believe that they will discharge her as easily as that, or else everyone will be doing it! HMRC will not let her get away with not paying them and she is the biggest fool on earth if she believes that! They are ruthless when it comes to clawing back unpaid taxes. This is her just trying to control the narrative again by spewing out ideas of what she would like to happen and hoping that some of it will come true.

DC really isn’t under any obligation to answer this at all. It’s a shame that thread like to slag and laugh at people on this one as their valid points just get lost to me because of it. If anyone really wants to know the ins and outs of the GFM I’d suggest contacting GFM or KH directly or the police if they genuinely suspect any wrongdoing to be honest. I think providing evidence or receipts of its usage on an open gossip site is just harmful and dangerous to people involved.
People would also not believe evidence if it was supplied. I don't know what they really want or expect really. F4J said they reported it to police 3 weeks ago, maybe that should be good enough?

• Heart

TrACE22

But I bet your poor mums conditions affected every other aspect of her life, not just her bankruptcy. No podcast tours and all that sort of thing, holidays, constant beauty appointments. And that’s what I think people take issue with, she picks and chooses how it affects her and when it suits her. She can’t possibly go to court, and it’s only gone that far because of her failure to comply, but she can do a podcast tour. She can sit on a TV show and say people ‘can get to the back of the queue’ if she owes them money. She can sit on TikTok and say she’s minted. She doesn’t think more than 5 minutes ahead when shit comes out of her mouth. She’s so unpleasant and arrogant that she can’t understand why people aren’t just giving her loads of sympathy as soon as she says she’s having a hard time, never thinking of the things she has said and done before to upset people.
Absolutely this, that’s why I don’t believe she has serious mental health issues and it shouldn’t be used as a get out of jail card. It’s an insult to those like my mum that really do suffer daily and for the rest of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 41