Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mentioned either on here or Daily Mail comments that she has her pink phone with her and it’s visible on the towel in the gym pic. Therefore she is contactable, no excuse
In that case maybe the authorities could check if she went away pre-court date by tracking the 'pings' (or whatever) of her mobile from the masts. They did that to trace Christian Bruckners' movements around Praya de Luth in the hope of finally nailing him, with regard to Madeleine Mc Canns' disappearance.

Reactions: 18
wasn’t that whatshisface from Love Islands mother? The Scottish one?
It was Anton’s mother who said that.

That’s because she had a special kind of attempted unaliving, the kind where injuries are invisible to the naked eye and you have to use heat or something to show the bruising. This fucks me off big time, it’s not like a tap that can be turned on and off at will, I wish it was like everyone else who is living with depression and anxiety. She is truly nauseating.

I wonder if Carl uses any Tattle monikers when talking about the skank? I like to think he does 🫢🫢

Reactions: 35
It's a Thelma & Louise type of relationship I think - a predictable disaster.
I fancy you.
I've always fancied you.
I've got problems.
I want to be famous too.
Then let's just go for it. Jump on board but be warned it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
Yeah - let's just have an adventure, it'll be a laugh if nothing else. What the Hell.
---
Funny how she knew about the 6 month leeway rule.

Reactions: 29
I honestly think she's going to stage a suicide attempt to get out of this upcoming court hearing.

There are ways of doing it that are reversible if you don't wait too long to present yourself at A&E (I won't say how).

It would be on her medical records as a real suicide attempt, and no one would be able to prove otherwise. It's not like doctors or the police will be looking through her search history.

She could probably get herself sectioned this way, and successfully kick the can down the road for another length of time.

Having a suicide attempt on her records would likely be detrimental for any future attempt at regaining custody of her youngest children. She could use this as an excuse to the general public for why she's lost them, it's a good way to get sympathy.

I hope I'm not giving her ideas. She's probably planning it already.

Reactions: 38
She hasn’t killed anyone (yet) I can’t see them going to those lengths

Reactions: 21
I feel your pain re the school runs. I have been doing them for the last 34 years!!
Omg I did not like getting up early, making breakfast, and worse of all the damn lunches! Omg I hated making lunches! One liked this, the other that, they didn't want that again, approved snacks....I still have nightmares!
---
Didn't it say 5 years in the documentary? Till he is 25?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
3 year placement but could be extended up to age 25

Reactions: 15
Wonder if skanks touched down back in the UK yet, she'll need to get a diagnosis and room in the priory early to make her stress, depression and suicidal thoughts believable, can't leave everything until last minute again because that won't wash with the judge, skanks been warned.

Reactions: 31
lol, I was looking up how to do that and came across a list of protocols. This came up

Use proper grammar and punctuation, and avoid using slang or informal language.

I guess we should get Dolly to send it then!

No offense Dolly
I wonder/wander why the fuck she didn’t contact me,I’d written the Cunt a nice letter.
---
He will be posing in the carpark carrying cheap flowers for backgrid pics pretending to visit her in HMP ... like Goodger did ... it will be a damn site easier than ACTUALLY having to be around her ... bonus, he still won't have to look at her
It’s a wonder he can through those ugly slitty eyes……Cunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
That might be why he’s allegedly given a statement to plod in the last week?
What was this? I must have missed it!
---
Or maybe Jett has been scared and alienated more, or made to believe he has issues.....so more therapy and more time to adjust.

Reactions: 25
It will be interesting to see how it plays out if she does get an acceptable sick note as she's got a fully booked summer with the podcast tour and all her personal appearances at the pride gigs, i wonder if she'll cancel all of it.
Of course she won't cancel them because they are all to glorify MEEEEEEEEE!
The ones she'll cancel and try to wriggle out of are ALL detrimental to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Reactions: 22
Once she’s banged up he’s banking on lots of pics of him visiting her. He’ll sell “his side of things” story and maybe write a book about how misunderstood she is. Or if skank kicks him to the curb once it all goes tits up, he’ll get a few quid from his “my nightmare” story.

Reactions: 33
If she doesn't show they can arrest her to bring her to the hearing, or they could go for contempt' charges (Not sure if they would do both) If she's charged with contempt they would likely have a separate hearing for that and they could give her more time to get her self represented and prepared. That's because you can be given up to 2 years for contempt, it's a serious charge.
I think, but not entirely sure they can also proceed without her in the hearing, I'm not sure how likely that is. Who knows what evidence they have now from the forensic accountants? I'm hoping her answers under oath were just the last part in exhausting the civil route before they start a criminal trial.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.