Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adjourned until next Friday and if skank can't give a better excuse or doesn't turn up an arrest warrant. The last chance saloon is nearly upon the skank and the squeaky bum brigade that have been trying to keep skank out the court room and answering questions under oath had better pull a rabbit out the hat or their all going to be in the tit. 🤣
Screenshot_20240427-200940.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Fab, must of known as I have next Friday off. I love it! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
So she has to appear 3 May?

EDIT…

The judge ruled she must turn up at the next hearing on May 3, or send more detailed proof of why she could not attend.

Otherwise a warrant will be issued for her arrest.
Hilarious she'd probably booked for 2 or 3 weeks thinking she was going to get a 6 month reprieve. And now she has to be back for may 3rd 🤣🤣 Well done to the judge 👏👏👏
Although she probably won't turn up again so it remains to see what will happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm just putting a what if scenario out here......what if KP had also tried to use her ADHD excuse in the family courts too? It didn't work and was rejected because again, there was 'scanty' evidence provided. As we all suspect it's a tactic to delay things and avoid having to stand up in court and actually tell the truth.

If this is true, which I suspect it is. It shows she hasn't in all this time managed to get appropriate proof of the conditions she claims to have been diagnosed with. No specifics in her evidence and plenty of contradictions noted.

This failure to get her own way in that case doesn't bode well for the Bankruptcy court!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Latest
they are not so favourable towards her now are they. I hope this gets back to the judge and she's arrested on return. She's just taking the piss. Poor Alex should say something.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The article says back in court May 3rd or provide more detailed medical information

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Adjourned until next Friday and if skank can't give a better excuse or doesn't turn up an arrest warrant. The last chance saloon is nearly upon the skank and the squeaky bum brigade that have been trying to keep skank out the court room and answering questions under oath had better pull a rabbit out the hat or their all going to be in the tit. 🤣View attachment 2901326
Brilliant! That's put pay to her plans I bet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh no! Will she get surgery and say she's in to much pain to go?

Reactions: 24
I wonder/wander if they had to clear out another case to rearrange this at such short notice? It would show they're taking this very seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Fab, must of known as I have next Friday off. I love it! 🤭
Me too, roll on Friday🙌 I hope the court is mighty pissed off with her wasting their time and something finally happens. Give her a huge dose of karma and whup her skanky arse!! 👊

I would love her to get some jail time for being a time-wasting, piss-taking twit. I'd like the MM taken off her to pay towards her debts, and a good financial delve with a payment plan set up that she couldn't wriggle out of.
What would other posters like to happen with her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.