Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to worry there will be a bright spot on the horizon, if skank is in Cyprus for a tit job she'll be out staging bikini, lovey dovey kryten beach and sea pictures and co-ord walks to drip feed over the next few days while it recovers, so at least there'll be something to laugh at. Edna's already running deflection with the healthy mind and body post so there's bound to be some bollocks story trying to justify why skanks fucked off. 😉
Stan,don’t think she will she’ll be in hiding.

Reactions: 15
Can’t be that Old because JJ’s black jeep is there, I think the white Merc might be his as well
The caption from the Mail says 'Katie Price's Mucky Mansion is still surrounded by her huge car collection, just days after she failed to attend a court hearing on Friday''

I think they're gunning for her. They've got drones on the lookout to spot bad behaviour, they ( and the rest) would love to go in for the kill I'm sure!
---
Oh good-oh. Daily Fail has picked it up now too.... and they've posted some really attractive photos of her... (cough....(

View attachment 2901121

I told ye, they're gunning for her now :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Begging your pardon but could #3 not be the Infiniti that she used to be pictured driving @In_Deep ?
Could well be Bic 🤔
I'll do some more digging after me macaroni and cheese... And no, it's not from a tin! All homemade I might add 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep I imagine he will but also angry at KP for pursuing all this in the first place. She didn't have a right to stop Kieran's access entirely, if she hadn't it might not have needed to go to court.....resulting in so much disruption.

I have wonderwandered if certain things came out in family court. The things F4J stated as happening. I can't imagine an older child wanting to stay in touch with a parent who videotapes all her ex partners as Alex Reid said she did.
Bugger me boots, if she video'd ALL her exes, she'd need a room the size of a Blockbusters old shop to house all the recordings, there's about elwventy billion of them😟

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sink boys little cryptic look at me i'm on holiday with my new trump didn't get him any publicity so now he's got fingers playing with his trumpet for a bit of cryptic crap. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same, mum of cats and dogs here, I don't have a choice but to put their bowls on worktop but I do use a colossal amount of antibacterial spray to keep worktops clean 🤣💗
it doesn’t really matter if KcuntP puts cat bowls on the counter and doesn’t clean. Her fetid oozing grote arse is on there all the time when she takes pics. No pet is worse than that 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Bugger me boots, if she video'd ALL her exes, she'd need a room the size of a Blockbusters old shop to house all the recordings, there's about elwventy billion of them😟
I suppose she modernised her collection and put it all on a hard drive or detachable drive.

The thought has crossed my mind that when thieves robbed the MM and didn't really take much according to her, it was someone
looking for her stash of blackmail. She also said it was weird they didn't come in a car ( wouldn't be able to take much) and knew where her safe was, behind a mirror in the bathroom!
---
Sink boys little cryptic look at me i'm on holiday with my new trump didn't get him any publicity so now he's got fingers playing with his trumpet for a bit of cryptic crap. 🤣
STANLEY! o_O:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi, im new to this thread and defo a lurker but the latest antics over the court dodging have really pissed me off.
That story of her at the gym was also at that hotel too.
Praying she gets arrested when she returns to UK 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 62
it doesn’t really matter if KcuntP puts cat bowls on the counter and doesn’t clean. Her fetid oozing grote arse is on there all the time when she takes pics. No pet is worse than that 😆
Absolutely. At least cats keep their arses clean 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi, im new to this thread and defo a lurker but the latest antics over the court dodging have really pissed me off.
That story of her at the gym was also at that hotel too.
Praying she gets arrested when she returns to UK 🙏
Yes, I’ve just looked at pictures, same notice boards, skirting boards, flooring, etc

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.