Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine he could be quite angry too if she has lost custody of his siblings...again.
---

It could be seen as public interest. I suppose time will tell if anything is reported. They started having journalists in family courts last year as they want things to be more open.
Did you see a headline which when you click on it there is nothing on the page? I am being cryptic now too 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday
Have a Happy, Happy, SkankFree, Birthday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was she already in Cyprus before BH as Im sure this was posted before BH and looks like the heard boards from Adam’s Beach Hotel 💩
EDIT yes posted 2 days ago…already skipped the country!
I thought it looked like hotel bedding

Reactions: 12
It seems confirmed to me they've gone from her care if what I've seen is accurate. Constantly claiming she has terrible mental health problems and pretending she's not an addict is not going to have done her any favours in arguing she should be a sole parent.
Some comments on the mail article saying this too and they haven't been deleted 🤔

Reactions: 20
It's interesting that she's blatantly gone to Cyprus, not waited a week or or two, I think she's a combination of out of control and genuinely thinks she's above the law. Her *luck* has run out, karma is 2024's year, not hers.

Reactions: 35
Wonder/wander if JJ will keep his 2 week old new tattoo out of the sun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon she is zonked out on a table in some dodgy chop shop getting a tit job and probably some more work on the nose
She probably is, then they'll be the pictures of her in her bandages with "KP is the worst pain ever" As she details her last surgery EVER

Because don't forget she is going back to being natural 🤣🤣
---
Wonder/wander if JJ will keep his 2 week old new tattoo out of the sun 🙄
Doubtful neither of them will. Skank uses chip fat instead of SPF. JJ can't properly read being two years old

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Junior will be happy if J&B are away from her ... I think he knows what she is
Yep I imagine he will but also angry at KP for pursuing all this in the first place. She didn't have a right to stop Kieran's access entirely, if she hadn't it might not have needed to go to court.....resulting in so much disruption.

I have wonderwandered if certain things came out in family court. The things F4J stated as happening. I can't imagine an older child wanting to stay in touch with a parent who videotapes all her ex partners as Alex Reid said she did.

Reactions: 37
It seems confirmed to me they've gone from her care if what I've seen is accurate. Constantly claiming she has terrible mental health problems and pretending she's not an addict is not going to have done her any favours in arguing she should be a sole parent.
Thank you lovely, it does make it easier to swallow that she's dodged court for a holiday, If those little children are safely away from her 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did you see a headline which when you click on it there is nothing on the page? I am being cryptic now too 😆
No. 😬 I've seen something else, dodgy legal territory probably! So if media ever publish something about it, I 'think' it could then be talked about and discussed.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Um..I feed one of my cats on the worktop as he has always jumped up there at feeding time and it keeps him out of the way of the other two as they would just steal his food (there are power struggles). I AM clean though and wipe down with anti bac spray afterwards.
I have to do the same for our old boy, the canine sis is VERY food obsessed and has everything that’s on or near floor level before you can blink 😩 the only place she can’t get to is the bunker… I anti bac constantly and never prepare food on that one!

Reactions: 15
Not popular probably, but People like Harvey, need to be taken care of, he is the way he is through no fault of his own. Even if she had the money she wouldn't pay, so what would happen to him? We must protect the most vulnerable in society. I really just feel for this young man...😞
No complaints here Mrs M, I've spent the last 25yrs of my career supporting people with learning disabilities.
It would be great if the skank acknowledged the support Harvey receives instead of cracking on like she looks after him herself and funds his placement when in reality she contributes less than everyone else as she doesn't pay her taxes👍
It appears Harvey will be moving on to a new placement, presumably because his LA don't believe he is benefiting substantially to warrant the £380k a year. I can imagine Harvey doing well in supported living - 4-6 people with similar needs and 24/7 support - he'd have support to develop his independent skills and he'd be away from his manipulative, mentally unstable mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday
Happy Birthday Love Pom 🎉 🎉 🥰💖😀❤🥳🥳😘💖🥳 xxxx.

Resizer_16326250469300.jpg

Resizer_16528163934891.jpg

Resizer_16353593074700.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Yep I imagine he will but also angry at KP for pursuing all this in the first place. She didn't have a right to stop Kieran's access entirely, if she hadn't it might not have needed to go to court.....resulting in so much disruption.

I have wonderwandered if certain things came out in family court. The things F4J stated as happening. I can't imagine an older child wanting to stay in touch with a parent who videotapes all her ex partners as Alex Reid said she did.
I'd imagine that J is very angry with her, he probably has seen more things first hand with H then his younger siblings

There's only so much people can handle, he has a great support network but probably feels absolutely helpless at the same time. Walking away is the best thing J could do

I can't imagine what it would be like seeing my mum plastering her live for all to see on social media and the press. Plus the rinse and repeat stories every time she finds "the one"

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok, I admit I don't know anything about the law here - I'm genuinely asking, if anyone knows the answer.

Does she HAVE to be found mentally fit to attend a bankruptcy hearing? It's not like she's defending herself for manslaughter and needs to be sharp enough to explain herself clearly. Isn't the issue just "Are you going to pay your debts or do you have no assets to sell?"

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.