Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Harvey will have his own benefits, but reasonably sure Skank can’t be his financial guardian or appointee, getting guardianship is a long process of interviews, and family court judge decides yes or no. I am almost certain that being bankrupt precludes you.
Also it’s assessed yearly by social work for care guardian and the office of the public guardian for the financial side! Can‘t see her letting anyone question her that much for Harvey. Of course lots dont have it in place but if you don’t have it you can’t legally make decisions for your now adult child, even hospital emergencies etc and because he’s in a residential placement I am sure it would be required
I've said the same. No way would she be put in charge of his money now he's an adult. It's much more likely she had access to his bank accounts or set bank accounts up in his name when he was a child. It's perfectly legal then as his mother.

Reactions: 22
The cars story the mail have printed earlier, some of these cars don’t look cheap
aside from the Motorhome and PP’s van who’s are they? DL, Jess and JJ’s? or hers!

Attachments

Reactions: 28
The cars story the mail have printed earlier, some of these cars don’t look cheap
aside from the Motorhome and PP’s van who’s are they? DL, Jess and JJ’s? or hers!
I see the pink range rover is there that sink boy announced he'd put on her drive, the one the 'bird' owes him money on 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
LOL Mr PFP has put on wheel clamps on his camper lol 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I might be wrong but when someone is in full time care a lot of benefits are stopped anyway? If someone is living at home they still get their disability and whatever but if they're in a full time care place paid for by the state, it's stopped. My mum used to get DLA but when she had a fall & had to go into a care home her DLA stopped. They also assessed that she had to pay so much a week out of her pension credit & it only left about £20 a week for her pocket money. I had to pay her bills for her council place to keep it going for when she came home, sadly she never did. I'm not sure what benefits H would still have while he's at the college full time
I believe H won't receive PIP as he's in a residential setting, so they seem that his care needs are being met. No doubt that will have triggered Skank to stomp her feet

I'm not too sure on the rules now as it's changed to universal credit in terms of whether he would have any of his own money

I'm very glad that H is away from Skank the majority of the time, the college where he's at will assess what is best for him. He's over 21 as well.

I can see that madam will be trying to throw her weight around as she knows what's best for her boy. When she clearly doesn't give a duck unless she's in for a huge pay day.

I'm sorry to hear about your mum x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like that white vehicle was the one that Harvey smashed with his hiccups? Window not repaired?
---
I imagine money that Harvey would have received from his clothing line, the tv programmes and book Harvey and me, what’s the betting she has spent all of that. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I believe H won't receive PIP as he's in a residential setting, so they seem that his care needs are being met. No doubt that will have triggered Skank to stomp her feet

I'm not too sure on the rules now as it's changed to universal credit in terms of whether he would have any of his own money

I'm very glad that H is away from Skank the majority of the time, the college where he's at will assess what is best for him. He's over 21 as well.

I can see that madam will be trying to throw her weight around as she knows what's best for her boy. When she clearly doesn't give a duck unless she's in for a huge pay day.

I'm sorry to hear about your mum x
Thank you Jane, that ever so kind x it was a few years ago now, bless you ❤

He is an adult in adult social care, I don't think she will have any control of any of his benefits if he does get any, his support workers & adult social care will deal with it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like that white vehicle was the one that Harvey smashed with his hiccups? Window not repaired?
---
I imagine money that Harvey would have received from his clothing line, the tv programmes and book Harvey and me, what’s the betting she has spent all of that. 😡
Yes 👍 Looks like she kept All the cars from the BayLeafs, Don’t see the Bronze Range Rover but Juniors probably out in that when the drone went over

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Staff cars it is a shame she didn’t employ an accountant to keep things legal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh HBF my tired brain can't comprehend.... Where have you seen it?

Any tea ☕ with allegedly that you can share 😜
---

Ooooo are the sun a bit pee'd off do we think?
I bet they've loads of stories waiting in the wings for when she's banged up.
The Scum have been after revenge since slapgate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
---
Right colour and has the Silver side flashing vents
Dunno???
Was SB hiding KFP Pink range and KFP is hiding SB’s “Stolen” Range????? 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes Harvey will have his own benefits, but reasonably sure Skank can’t be his financial guardian or appointee, getting guardianship is a long process of interviews, and family court judge decides yes or no. I am almost certain that being bankrupt precludes you.
Also it’s assessed yearly by social work for care guardian and the office of the public guardian for the financial side! Can‘t see her letting anyone question her that much for Harvey. Of course lots dont have it in place but if you don’t have it you can’t legally make decisions for your now adult child, even hospital emergencies etc and because he’s in a residential placement I am sure it would be required
doesn't PoA give her that power I know there are different types but you can have more than one.

Reactions: 8
One of those cars I recognised from when she was driving, the one with the rails on top. Lynn Rickwood had a blue car, which doesn't seem to be there. So she probably bought this last year?

Screen Shot 2024-04-27 at 18.04.10.png

Reactions: 18
I might be wrong but when someone is in full time care a lot of benefits are stopped anyway? If someone is living at home they still get their disability and whatever but if they're in a full time care place paid for by the state, it's stopped. My mum used to get DLA but when she had a fall & had to go into a care home her DLA stopped. They also assessed that she had to pay so much a week out of her pension credit & it only left about £20 a week for her pocket money. I had to pay her bills for her council place to keep it going for when she came home, sadly she never did. I'm not sure what benefits H would still have while he's at the college full time
Yeah they do I know I have to let them know when my mother is in hospital for over a certain amount of time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
doesn't PoA give her that power I know there are different types but you can have more than one.
PoA is only for people who have capacity and agree to someone having the power. Harvey could never consent to that. She'd have deputyship if she had anything at all but it's very unlikely as a bankrupt she'd be granted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.