Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I've seen something, I checked a few things out and now I am 99.9% sure the kids are not at the MM.

I don't want to be all Bin Festy but I will wait and see if anything is picked up by the media before saying too much.

It now makes sense to me why there was a need to get all those accusations against Kieran out. She will have someone in place to try and blame and not her own issues if any news breaks.
But as it is about the kids will they report it?

Reactions: 20
Was she already in Cyprus before BH as Im sure this was posted before BH and looks like the heard boards from Adam’s Beach Hotel 💩
EDIT yes posted 2 days ago…already skipped the country!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
On the subject of Junior, I think she realized long ago he saw her for exactly who she is, and has a strong enough mind of his own to realize he deserves better, which is why he has absolutely nothing to do with her.

I get the impression that Princess is slowly but surely distancing herself from her too, based on certain things she's said. Could be wrong though.
It seems like Princess hasn't been near her for months, unlike last summer when she was there all the time. Clearly something has changed there. Maybe PA is letting her have the boyfriend around more so she doesn't have to slink off to MM to have him around. Or maybe she is focusing on her college work. She doesn't even seem to post on SM much for someone who seems to be a wannabe influencer.

Reactions: 34
But as it is about the kids will they report it?
That's what I'm wondering. They have reported similar things and hidden identities. Once a judgement is final and published the media are allowed to do it I believe. Like this hair pulling celeb in 2018.
The Sun seemed to be first to hint she had another Bankruptcy Hearing, I think they will be keeping their eyes peeled on various places, or they could have even had journalists at court.

Screen Shot 2024-04-27 at 15.20.19.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Was she already in Cyprus before BH as Im sure this was posted before BH and looks like the heard boards from Adam’s Beach Hotel 💩
No way!!!!!!!!!!! Even more of a piss take and she didn't inform them till last minute. This seriously needs to be taken into account and she needs arresting at the airpot on her arrival back in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think that was in Sheffield or Bolton, as the nails are still white, she got them changed on Tuesday after the podcast was recorded.

Reactions: 25
Of course he should have his benefits as he's entitled it just gets my goat that witch could have paid for his care and thought about his future. I wouldn't be surprised if she dipped into his benefits too, bet she has POA over him.
---

she'll say she needed a break away because of her anxiety and depression being at an all time high and don't forget she's been "signed off" :ROFLMAO:
My God, poor Harvey. I think I read she does take money off him. Wasn't he left money in a trust by his father Dwight and a trust from PA? He must get disability? Poor kid, can no one step in to protect him😢? What kind of Mother does that? But we know she's a tit Mum and a tit person. 🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Now that liftaesthetics woman looks like she may be shut down for good I have taken the liberty of sourcing mutant a new beautician so she won’t miss out on all her treatments.
I have naturally made sure she is up to EXACTLY the same standards as the other one so she won’t be disappointed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I've seen something, I checked a few things out and now I am 99.9% sure the kids are not at the MM.

I don't want to be all Bin Festy but I will wait and see if anything is picked up by the media before saying too much.

It now makes sense to me why there was a need to get all those accusations against Kieran out. She will have someone in place to try and blame and not her own issues if any news breaks.
Curious. Will the news break soon do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think that was in Sheffield or Bolton, as the nails are still white, she got them changed on Tuesday after the podcast was recorded.
Aah ok apologies for getting it wrong but you never know with her! Forgot to check the nail colour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
To stand up for kitty cat owners, it's most likely because of the dogs, my cat eats on either the kitchen table or just to make you cringe even more my bed, so the dogs can't get the food, but I am a self confessed fully paid up slattern that allows my cat/dogs to do things that would make most non pet owner people feel faint/disgusted 🤣
Same, mum of cats and dogs here, I don't have a choice but to put their bowls on worktop but I do use a colossal amount of antibacterial spray to keep worktops clean 🤣💗

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The point is the Sun said that she flew out yesterday instead of going to court that should be enough to arrest her when she returns as it is contempt of court

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Helena your sleuthing and consistenly bang on analysis is making me shortlist you for the new year krustie awards 😊😊😊🥇🥇🥇🥇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I know Katie Hopkins is a bleep but she's not that ugly😂
---
Bizarrely I can't say the C U N T word out loud irl but I'm able to freely type it up on here now...cheers dolly😘🤣
🤣I feel bad now, but I honestly seen a bit of a resemblance 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.