Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she planted that story about the holiday, to try and change the headlines but it's back fired so now she's going back to the 'press print lies' look I'm at home guys feeding my cats while waiting for my 5 kids to wake up
Line
God she's so pathetic but it's just infuriating how she keeps getting away with this stuff, I mean ant other person would have been in jail a few court appearances ago
Tell me your blowing the judge without telling me your blowing the judge....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder/wander if there was a celeb who's lost their kids, the media would report it but not say who it was?

I think she's pushed and pushed with all her 'I have ADHD/ PTSD' claims and it's backfired. If what I suspect is true, she won't be able to cover this up for long before it becomes obvious.

Reactions: 34
My opinion, the court should have issued an arrest warrant yesterday end of, the Judge as good as admitted he knows she's taking the piss. They know there's a pattern in her excuses. This bankrupcy has been going on for 5 years with no compliance from Price. Unfortunately I doubt today Skanky is at the forefront of his mind. How many of the legals will be reading the Red Tops on line. They are obvious to her lifestyle and her game playing.
No doubt she will get a couple of more chances to perform these antics, so at least another year before, the last resort option of turn up, or arrest happens.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So it's in ayia Napa then. Hope the courts taking note. Takes the piss.
bleeping really pisses me off she gets away with bleeping everything piss taking witch😡😡😡
---
For context as I dont think it's been posted?
How about she bleeping looks after her kids animals and creditors the bleep
---
Sorry, nothing I'm afraid!
Yet again shes got away with a BH they should haul her in within the next bleeping 4 weeks not six months im beyond angry 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 38
My RAGE at this lying cow knows no bounds but it makes it worse when I hear the benefits agency are claiming back overpaid carers allowance from carers who despite getting I think £81.90 per week to care for their vulnerable dependent are working extra hours despite providing almost 24;hour care and if that nudges over £141 they claim it back which can be unknowingly accrued by the carers over the years. One women who has a neuro divergent daughter did not know that the extra hour of overtime or few minutes extra counted now owes over £11,000 and is struggling to pay it back. Unlike this vacuous cow who has Harvey payed for and never offers anything her self.I,d love to put this bleeping wonderful mother in a room of true carers and let them deal with her. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
We do. Everyone who pays into the public purse contributes towards Harveys care, not the skank of course because she doesn't pay her taxes...
Not popular probably, but People like Harvey, need to be taken care of, he is the way he is through no fault of his own. Even if she had the money she wouldn't pay, so what would happen to him? We must protect the most vulnerable in society. I really just feel for this young man...😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Not popular probably, but People like Harvey, need to be taken care of, he is the way he is through no fault of his own. Even if she had the money she wouldn't pay, so what would happen to him? We must protect the most vulnerable in society. I really just feel for this young man...😞
Agree, none of it's Harvey's fault. I imagine he might go somewhere cheaper after his placement ends at the college.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My RAGE at this lying cow knows no bounds but it makes it worse when I hear the benefits agency are claiming back overpaid carers allowance from carers who despite getting I think £81.90 per week to care for their vulnerable dependent are working extra hours despite providing almost 24;hour care and if that nudges over £141 they claim it back which can be unknowingly accrued by the carers over the years. One women who has a neuro divergent daughter did not know that the extra hour of overtime or few minutes extra counted now owes over £11,000 and is struggling to pay it back. Unlike this vacuous cow who has Harvey payed for and never offers anything her self.I,d love to put this bleeping wonderful mother in a room of true carers and let them deal with her. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Now this is wrong! ALL DISABLED CHILDREN AND ADULTS need to get equal treatment! This is so wrong! Why punish some and not others? It really is an unfair world!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.