Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just felt the cat post this morning was a deflection.
Surely she must have realised that people would work out they are not in the uk from that post!
She is gloating, well I hope they bloody arrest her when she returns.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
For context as I dont think it's been posted?
Wouldn't it be great if the Scum could print this photo of their luxury room in a 5 star hotel whilst they're slumming it in Cyprus....

'Looking after my mind body and soul' indeed. Is that the mind, body and soul that couldn't get its arse into court..?!! What about the minds, bodies and souls of all the people she's ripped off over the years. She is such a bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Right My opinion on Skanky, for what it’s worth, you can agree or disagree, I do think there is something wrong with her, She reminds me of many people I’ve seen in the past, lester piggott comes to mind,
He didn’t pay tax, when it came to a point he had to pay tax he wrote the taxman a cheque from a hidden account !!! Got three years lost his knighthood, I always remember a journalist asked Skanky a question and she replied” I’m not answering because. I’m not getting paid” , the only mental health problems she has is worry about HER money, money comes first, think back, do you ever remember sinkboy saying “ look what dolly got me?”, or her ever treating anyone? I remember when she whinged because her kids school asked her for money for crayons book etc for them, boy did she whinge, everything is freebies, remember when she said she always made sure she got more money than Pete when they did anything? She uses everyone for dollars, there is never any kindness even to her kids, we used to call it being tight but these #bekind days prob a medical name for it,
Like my old dad used to say she’d skin a turd for a sixpence , she could’ve afforded to pay her Iva easily, But why should she give people her money
Exactly this! She may well think that when push finally comes to shove if she pays what she owes that will be the end of it, but it won't! She can pay what she owes and STILL end up in jail if she has been hiding money during this period which she clearly has!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had three favourites, bunnycuddles(Krusties are always knowledgeable some said it is some deranged woman can’t remember her name) Ron the mind ( seems to have disappeared but he was fun) and Jon from Odense ( still about , some thought he was sinkboys dad, loved sinkboy , thought they were the new power couple) 🤣
Personally I can't stand bunnycuddles, can't bear to read their comments anymore, always the same thing over and over. I don't get why they're not banned from these bloody comment sections. I don't know if they are serious or a piss take but either way they are no longer funny and just extremely annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah well, at least we might get some secxsi bikini shots by the pool.....

1714226275423.png

....and its the first time I've noticed the monkey it the background...!!
1714226312504.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Not popular probably, but People like Harvey, need to be taken care of, he is the way he is through no fault of his own. Even if she had the money she wouldn't pay, so what would happen to him? We must protect the most vulnerable in society. I really just feel for this young man...😞
Of course he should have his benefits as he's entitled it just gets my goat that witch could have paid for his care and thought about his future. I wouldn't be surprised if she dipped into his benefits too, bet she has POA over him.
---
Wouldn't it be great if the Scum could print this photo of their luxury room in a 5 star hotel whilst they're slumming it in Cyprus....

'Looking after my mind body and soul' indeed. Is that the mind, body and soul that couldn't get its arse into court..?!! What about the minds, bodies and souls of all the people she's ripped off over the years. She is such a bleep.
she'll say she needed a break away because of her anxiety and depression being at an all time high and don't forget she's been "signed off" :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Come on the Sun post pictures of her hide away from court case and show the judge that instead of coming into court she has gone on holiday and gloating
They need to arrest her when she returns to show that they are not the idiots that she has made them look

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wouldn't you think the kids would love the new cinema room and they'd all be watching a film together :unsure:
Perhaps they would - IF they were there! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
could still be. Sometimes, until it’s made official you are told to not post or mention anything to do with the kids. OR as part of the terms of him having them, is keeping them off SM
Ah yes - as in, "If Ize carnt uwse dem fer foters an' stuff yew fukkin' well carnt eeeva. So dere!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Skank is hoping it will all go away. She has nothing of any value, the legal eagles will keep going as long as they feel they have a chance of getting paid. Look at the liquidation of Jordan Trading, they stopped pursuing her for directors loans she had taken out because they reckoned she was broke. The very big fly in the ointment for her is HMRC who will keep going, if she can't pay them they will make an example of her. Watch Slimi etc run as fast as they can away from her, they don't want HMRC looking at them.
Surely Jordan trading was a limited company though which it is much harder to get money from when they go bankrupt? They can only take assets etc that belong to the company I think and if the company stops trading then there's nothing to take. Personal bankruptcy is a whole different ball game, and as you say HMRC won't give in!

Reactions: 24

As usual all about her and what she wants shes a disgrace

Reactions: 23
Well I've seen something, I checked a few things out and now I am 99.9% sure the kids are not at the MM.

I don't want to be all Bin Festy but I will wait and see if anything is picked up by the media before saying too much.

It now makes sense to me why there was a need to get all those accusations against Kieran out. She will have someone in place to try and blame and not her own issues if any news breaks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Time to catch up I'm on page 14 💖😀 x

So Katie going on hoilday after not turning up for court, I look forward to the pics 🙂 x....

I admit Lego man swimming with Katie I'm looking forward to..can imagine it lol 😄😄 x....

Resizer_17142270894721.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Come on the Sun post pictures of her hide away from court case and show the judge that instead of coming into court she has gone on holiday and gloating
They need to arrest her when she returns to show that they are not the idiots that she has made them look
maybe someone should DM The Sun of the Daily Fail?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.