Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel hopeful after reading all your posts. It’s been a crazy day week month for us all!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Poured myself a G&T… and spoke to my dog… we still can’t make sense of it either 🥴🤬

I look like the plant pot at the moment. Not amused 🤨
Awww, beautiful! Bet she doesn't eff and Jeff like my bertie...don't know where he gets it from🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think anyone having to face a judge would suffer from anxiety and depression. Look at the innocent people that in the Post Office trials. Five bleeping years this woman has been playing the courts. From appearing via Video link from the Maldives to last minute cries of MH, or I can't do this because there people logged in.
She should have been arrested today, end of, if she'd cried MH, throw her in a cell and put her on suicide watch since she's already said she tried to hang herself with a bungee rope.
Five bleeping years and they're no closer to getting the creditors their money back, while she laughs on TV programmes about being bankrupt.
If there not going to arrest the bleep. Then the bailiffs need to hit the MM this weekend. Lift all the cars in her drive, crush them and take the scrap money. Take her sofas, ovens, cooker, every piece of furniture. Leave her 1 bed, 2 chairs and duck all else.
Take all TV's including the one in her duck off new feature wall, all laptop, ipads, mobile phones, and Harvey's new keyboard.
She owes the tax man hundreds of thousands, she one's creditors hundreds of thousands and the bleep is still costing us taxpayers thousands in no bleeping show bankruptcy hearings.
Not one person on Tattle would get away with what this b@st@rd is getting away with.
The trustees need to keep a diary on bleep faces every move from now until the next court date. Then her anxiety and MH excuse can be laughed out of court along with whatever medical report she gets her hands on.
Sorry for the massive rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
How come she was fit enough to attend family court over the youngest two but isn’t fit enough to face BH?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I've said this before, but she's not being protected. If there was some shadowy character looking after her interests, the situation would never have got this far. The creditors would have been quietly paid what they're owed, and the taxes dealt with. If KP had some scandalous dirt on someone important, do you really think she'd allow all these hearings and examinations to be set up? It makes no sense.
Totally agree. She didn't stop the last hearing when she complained about tattlers, the process moved on. She has only delayed things. Again today, she has just delayed the process.

Reactions: 36
I think the general public will be outraged at this decision as well. She goes on about how awful we Tattlers are but the comments printed in the papers all say exactly the same as us but without with swearing....

The fact she shows herself on social media going about her day-to-day life with no signs whatsoever of any mental health difficulties just makes a mockery of the whole system. If she was so 'mentally ill', how come she had the stamina to perform live in two pantos, have all her tweakments documented, appear at parties/presentations/nightclubs, present her Lives (when she did them) and do her weekly podcast all without a straightjacket on...?

....and let's not forget Cole's insta dropping her right in it... 'whille you mug bankruptcy off'.

1714150449900.jpeg

Reactions: 47
That psychiatrist should be looked into. They’re obviously unethical. If they are from The Priory we’ve already learnt here that most of the staff and the establishment are a joke.
Its probably that bloke from the Pwiowy who tells her constantly that everything is controlled by her Mentawl 'Elf, ie her being a podgy old boot, indeed this is a bloody farce worthy of those old 1940s and 50s silly old films with Terry Thomas in them

How long before its seen out with Legohead doing two fingers at Joe Public YET AGAIN?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She had better be arrested for this. She does what she likes when she likes. The fugly, lazy, plastic bleep.

The next press article had better be a pic of her being dragged off in handcuffs shouting " get awff meeee, eye ain't done nuffin, it coz mah mewntwal elf innit , da judge sed eye dunt aft to come to cowt dinnneee
I'm thinking that Jett & Bunny HAD to go elsewhere to live as an emergency measure because Kipper is about to lose the MM. I hope and pray that they're at home with Kieran and Michelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They should call for an independent one but she can easily act like she's a wreck. The fuckers never take into account what she puts out online and on her instagram all fine and dandy. Even when a person claiming benefits falsley saying they are ill like this gets followed and photographed out and about all fine. They look at their Facebook account pics the lot. Stake them out if they say they can't walk and this and that they get proof. Seen it on a TV show. Why can't they do something like this with her? There's already plenty online. I can't even get out the bed and brush my teeth when I am so depressed let alone get out the door.
So she's requested another 6 months? Plenty of time to get all her tour and singing gigs in. Hope they feckin' arrest her on stage 'how's your mental 'elf right now Ms Price' they may well declare ! 😆

• Angry
  • Haha
So annoying what makes her any different to any other parent of a child who needs special education, appealing the LA's decision is normal these days why don't they report on all the others that are in the same situation. She's just a needy, look at me, braggy, bleep
Love the way she reckons she’s filling in the EHCP forms, when in fact it will be all the professionals involved with him that actually does that. She’ll get a copy and can add or amend anything (or point it out and it’ll get added/amended). Shows she’s probably paid no attention to his previous ones if she reckons shes done them

Reactions: 27
She should be secretly watched like that do with fraudsters re benefits,Usually always get caught out,saying your injured hardly walk etc,then they find out play sports etc.That’s what they should do with her.
They don’t even need to, she openly puts it all out there, pics on appearances showing off on stages, videos, ’beauty treatments’ Virtually daily, the pod cast literally NOTHING says she’s having anxiety issues… except when it’s court about the money (would appear even other court appearances are fine!) surely any judge can see this for the scam she’s pulling

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And what the hell has JJ signed up to? Really? That’s not normal to take on such a load of baggage early on in a relationship is it - fake or no fake? He should use it as an excuse to get the hell outta there.
His Mummy must be ripping her hair out! Contract or no contract Legohead should be on the first plane out to Mummy in the USA where skank cannot touch him

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No-one is deleting the truth negative comments on KP latest podcast post about her not turning up for court today! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They don’t even need to, she openly puts it all out there, pics on appearances showing off on stages, videos, ’beauty treatments’ Virtually daily, the pod cast literally NOTHING says she’s having anxiety issues… except when it’s court about the money (would appear even other court appearances are fine!) surely any judge can see this for the scam she’s pulling
A judge doesn't look online though, they go off the evidence presented to them. She's still not answered questions or turned up, that's the main thing at the moment. We also don't know what the insolvency investigators may have found, that's still ongoing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.