Katie Price #380 Skanky Get Those Norks Changed to Bill and Ben The Tittypot Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh ffs,I’m bleeping sick to death,it’s all been done and done with,ffs.Good grief,this fab fred will go nasty again.Nooo no.😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I have read some of it they are saying that the accusation of being with an underage girl is still ongoing I thought the police had cleared him of that years ago
And that he still has not got kids very strange

• Angry
Reactions: 17
If anyone's going to read it make a cup of tea to drink while reading it's long
there is not enough tea in the world for me to be arsed - its a load of bollocks ... even dates things as 2022 -- even if there was an affair so what, get over it, thats 2 years ago ... whoever it is needs to GET A bleeping LIFE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have read some of it they are saying that the accusation of being with an underage girl is still ongoing I thought the police had cleared him of that years ago
And that he still has not got kids very strange
How do you know he hasn’t none of us know.

Reactions: 13
For those that don't have Insta, Frumpy Dumples is:

Going to film a 'quick' episode of the podcast.
Guys coming to level the floor in the kitchen.
Off to Toptiles to order new floor tiles and splashback.... (Ooooo... she's going to get a video of her new tiles just so we don't miss out.....)
Having the sofas cleaned to due crumbs and fingerprints (caused by mucky toddler apparently) and she's having that done even though she wants new sofas at some stage.
Someone (mug) coming round the help with the shelves.
Someone (another mug) coming to fit a new gas meter cupboard.......

...and because I want to become a social media influencer, here is a photograph of my decking.... (or perhaps I shouldn't mention decking as it may stir distant memories....)

View attachment 2892791

Sorry about this but I'm just so bored waiting for a decent cuppa Darjeeling.....
Kipper probably pissed the sofa on Sunday , crumbs & fingerprints indeed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And get a very large pinch of salt whilst you’re at it! 🤣
😂
I've skim read it
there is not enough tea in the world for me to be arsed - its a load of bollocks ... even dates things as 2022 -- even if there was an affair so what, get over it, thats 2 years ago ... whoever it is needs to GET A bleeping LIFE
I've skimmed it. It's quite obviously a mouthpiece for Krustie. It's all so obvious that J&B haven't been mentioned at all by her and something seems to have gone down. So let's trash KH 🥱

Reactions: 27
If this lovely Fred keeps going on about 2 year old tit,argybargyscetc,it will get closed down! Please realise that,or do you want it to?😢Lets just move on.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If this lovely Fred keeps going on about 2 year old tit,argybargyscetc,it will get closed down! Please realise that,or do you want it to?😢Lets just move on.😢
I don’t want this thread to get closed down. Can someone please direct me to how I request my post to be removed as it’s not giving me the option to delete it myself now

Reactions: 11
Anyway - heres a picture of Lego on his trike :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1713887777500.png

---
I don’t want this thread to get closed down. Can someone please direct me to how I request my post to be removed as it’s not giving me the option to delete it myself now
report it and ask admin to remove

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's a comment on her post from a girl who she autographed Jordan on her leg, the girl has got her signature tattooed, a few pictures on her insta
Again... Please start distributing my badges as soon as possible!
These troglodytes need to be identifiable in public so that sane, well adjusted members of society can avoid them!!

Mouthbreather.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jeez. Had a quick listen to that radio interview. Don’t know
Wtf is that all about?
Feels like a bit of a smear campaign from the kitchen lady.If she's trying to be anonymous she didn't do a very good job hiding her pic on the WhatsApp message she posted. I wonder if someone is coaxing her behind the scenes like they did with Chantelle and Alex? I got bored reading tbh. Smacks of desperation.
---
One thing is for absolute certain ... Kipper is NOT loved up with anyone and has lost some if not all control regards the kids because she has launched the monkeys. The long drawn out diatribe on that web page is VERY much Kipper style, got the general gist of it and made my exit - I cant be arsed reading a load of drivel ... it just goes on and on and on and on ....
Same 🥱

Reactions: 26
Does this mean A, V and ✈?
They don't look big enough for K?

MP is poking the bear these last few days 🤔
She said on her stories yesterday that she had bought new pyjamas for Apollo from that store, they are prob all for him

Reactions: 15
Don’t worry. I’m sure it will be fine.
Those babies are safe. 🩷💙

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.