Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she will pretend she has them same as she pretends J&P live at the MM with her ... back to parading the kids around in and out of nail salons with the current 'da wun' in tow on her 2 hr weekly access just like before ... hoping KH doesnt tell the truth about her limited access and the reasons why like last time ... I think KH will keep quiet about it like he did before - not for her, for the kids sake, plus he will continue to play by the legal rules the way he always has - its the only way to win
I don’t actually care how she frames it. Let her have that so long as J&B are now in a safe environment x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Infrequent poster but really hoping today is a good day for KH. Just a question though, are you sure his thank you post is regarding the GFM for court costs? It reads to me like a GFM for the charity football he does? Hoping I'm missing something!
Well, seeing we all know who he is up against, I think he’s being known as let’s say, tactful…
Let’s hope people can understand how private family court is, how there maybe court orders in place and he may be restricted on what he can say, that needs to be respected now.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Possibly but I think we'll get wind of it soon enough and I think KP's reaction won't be good. There is also court reporting now in some family courts. The press may report on it, especially as it's an unusual case/
I know which house I’d sooner be at tonight & it isn’t the MM💩. Although, where’s bloody Harry Potter when you need him? Would like to borrow his invisibility cloak for a few hours & see what ranting, cursing & sort of state madam is in🤣🙀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well, seeing we all know who he is up against, I think he’s being known as let’s say, tactful…
Let’s hope people can understand how private family court is, how there maybe court orders in place and he may be restricted on what he can say, that needs to be respected now.
Absolutely this. Really pleased to see there seems to have been progress made. What a day!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The tax bill I don't believe will have any bearing on her earnings for the periods in question. I don’t think she will have submitted tax returns for self assessment or VAT since her first bankruptcy so HMRC will have raised “estimated assessments” on which the bankruptcy petition was based. Estimated assessments are notoriously much much larger than any “actual” debt someone owes if they were to submit proper accounts for the relevant periods. In addition a bankruptcy HMRC petition debt will include interest/penalties/default penalties adding to the amount “due”.
Thanks mate, I learn all the time on here, got a lot of clever Krusties, But one thing I think we can all agree with, is it’s had a lot of money ,she earns ,
Hasn’t paid tax, or creditors, and like I said even if it was half of what was estimated even a quarter, still an incredible amount of money, she was doing MM show , C4 tit, in the years of her tax “returns “
Celebrity master chef, Backgrid earnings, jyy, etc etc that thing never does anything unless it gets paid, everything it does has a dollar bill attached,
So where’s the bleeping money??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'Who cares?' I could say the same about a lot of stuff that people post here, but I don't. I scroll past it. Some people clearly do care as they've commented on it. You seem to want to shut down opposing views as usual.
I am delighted I contributed
. If it was still open I’d support Stans suggestion to add a few pennies for a family holiday and (not Stans suggestion) a few more for a bunch of flowers or even a nice piece of jewellery for Michelle!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thanks mate, I learn all the time on here, got a lot of clever Krusties, But one thing I think we can all agree with, is it’s had a lot of money ,she earns ,
Hasn’t paid tax, or creditors, and like I said even if it was half of what was estimated even a quarter, still an incredible amount of money, she was doing MM show , C4 tit, in the years of her tax “returns “
Celebrity master chef, Backgrid earnings, jyy, etc etc that thing never does anything unless it gets paid, everything it does has a dollar bill attached,
So where’s the bleeping money??
SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just because the calender had large handwriting in pink on most days which was things to do with the kids. Then on some particular days there was much neater, smaller blue writing ( not readable).
It was just a theory.....but it turned out she was in court on days of the blue writing day so could be true. The next blue writing was on the 27th April.
The 27th April is a Saturday. I would not think that is a court day. :unsure:

Reactions: 14
I know which house I’d sooner be at tonight & it isn’t the MM💩. Although, where’s bloody Harry Potter when you need him? Would like to borrow his invisibility cloak for a few hours & see what ranting, cursing & sort of state madam is in🤣🙀
Bet she'll send someone out for supplies ;) ❄❄❄
Or will we see the thing upside down in another ditch waiting to be rescued by Lee Purkiss again?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The stars are aligned to tell us all is good🤣🙏🏻👍. That man has done everything right regarding trying to get justice for himself & his children. He deserves to have peace of mind. That poor man has been put through hell & that’s putting it mildly. i pray there’s a good outcome for him. Seem’s there is❤💖👍🙏🏻
As the child of a narc mother (another pd as well) I am so hopeful for J&B ... my dad abandoned me to protect his own sanity... I have had a lifetime of abuse and trauma from my excuse of a mother and from my diagnosed Narc sister resulting in Fibromyalgia ... mums abuse made me an SA victim more than once, I am not going into detail again here ... the only real unconditional love I experienced was from horses, which was Mums way to show off publically but belittle me in private as never being as good a rider as she was ... my horses are EVERYTHING TO ME ... they eat before I do, what I am saying is that I hope that Bunny has her Dad and horses because I wish I had
---
They're still not believing it! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Who cares, I dont

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She will go completely off the rails! Do you think she will throw more accusations around? I think she will totally lose the plot and end up getting herself arrested. @WillowTree21 how do you think she will react?
She will be going ballistic. Hit the ❄❄🍷🍸heavily. God help anyone around her. Hope the kids are not around, they’ll be hearing how Kieran is a c u n t, fucker etc etc. Maybe, get in the car ALONE ( please God) & who knows what. I’m hoping the kids are not in her clutches tonight & it was suggested they were removed for their safety. We know she’s off her nut & dangerous when trapped👎🙈🙉

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Absolutely this. Really pleased to see there seems to have been progress made. What a day!
We've has some really crappy days where this thing has stomped all over everything then legged-it on her Browkern Trotterz, days when we've been beyond exasperated at HOW it gets away with everything.
Today has been DIFFERENT! It gives me hope she's going down the kharzi finally, her swilling across the back garden at the crappy Shack with the rest of the effluent. LUV IT!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.