Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly but I think we'll get wind of it soon enough and I think KP's reaction won't be good. There is also court reporting now in some family courts. The press may report on it, especially as it's an unusual case/
I would be happy with just knowing for sure that they are with him and getting out and about again. It would be great to see J doing things outside with his dad again. He loved the outdoors before his mum locked him up in her 'ivory tower'.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Possibly but I think we'll get wind of it soon enough and I think KP's reaction won't be good. There is also court reporting now in some family courts. The press may report on it, especially as it's an unusual case/
She will go completely off the rails! Do you think she will throw more accusations around? I think she will totally lose the plot and end up getting herself arrested. @WillowTree21 how do you think she will react?

Reactions: 28
Kool and The Gang are not quite ready to play yet, but they are in rehearsal with Kylie, she’s brought the wine….

A8768D07-921F-4A13-88FD-F1FE78202E62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
And let that be a duck you to those who doubted it. I hope you get the apologies you deserve - especially from the vile posters on the other thread.
What's vile about questioning the expenditures? Charity should be open to scrutiny.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Of course! The penny has just dropped 🙄!!!

I see Fruitella is riding a new pony 🤔

Is Skanky now identifying as non binary?! 😆
"Full refunds" now though but not specifying what century you might receive it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I guess whoever wrote this drivel has blessed skank with Third Person status like the old Queen or Margaret Thatcher used to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Legohead can join us with his handbag!
---

Its a shame they can't make the witch pay for all that as well
Well, she keeps saying how minted she is she has no excuse not to! Plus she caused most of the delays with her vexatious litigations.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my. I appear to have something in my eye. KH has been right up against it , especially with a bent social worker involved. He had everything stacked against him. I know he probably can’t say anything, it’s forbidden.

I’m recalling this person I know about ten years back, who won a legal case against a big company. He was forbidden from talking about it publicly, but made a large donation to a charity with his damages. Then posted on the internet a copy of a letter from the charity thanking him for said donation. That was how his friends found out it was all over. That’s what I think had happened here.
---
I don't feel stupid. I'm glad I gave my views on the GFM.
You shouldn’t feel stupid @MrsBsDayOff - it’s fair to question things. We can’t all agree and it would be a strange world if we did.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yep, the tax bill is for 2020-2021 plus 2021-2022, say £700,000 at 40% , that’s £1750,000 , say 875,000 a year,if she pays the tax leaves at least £500,000 say even if I’ve got my figures wrong you’re taking about a vast amount of money, and the fucker hasn’t paid the tax anyway or her creditors, and she’s got a tax bill for 2022-2023 which has to be paid in October, what’s 12k a month ? That’s only £144,000, when I say only, could’ve paid that out of the tax she hasn’t paid,
Say I’ve got my figures wrong by half, paying her creditors and tax would leave her over £300,000, couldn’t any of us live on that?
I don’t feel sorry for her, where’s the money?
she certainly hasn’t spent it on clothes or given it to charity, bleeping disgrace
The tax bill I don't believe will have any bearing on her earnings for the periods in question. I don’t think she will have submitted tax returns for self assessment or VAT since her first bankruptcy so HMRC will have raised “estimated assessments” on which the bankruptcy petition was based. Estimated assessments are notoriously much much larger than any “actual” debt someone owes if they were to submit proper accounts for the relevant periods. In addition a bankruptcy HMRC petition debt will include interest/penalties/default penalties adding to the amount “due”.

Reactions: 21
Oh my. I appear to have something in my eye. KH has been right up against it , especially with a bent social worker involved. He had everything stacked against him. I know he probably can’t say anything, it’s forbidden.

I’m recalling this person I know about ten years back, who won a legal case against a big company. He was forbidden from talking about it publicly, but made a large donation to a charity with his damages. Then posted on the internet a copy of a letter from the charity thanking him for said donation. That was how his friends found out it was all over. That’s what I think had happened here.
---

You shouldn’t feel stupid @MrsBsDayOff - it’s fair to question things. We can’t all agree and it would be a strange world if we did.
Thank you. I don't see why people are 'stupid' for asking questions when they see certain things while people have donated in good faith (i know you didn't say that btw)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Pass tense to me means decision has been made. Thumbs up and two hearts means it’s in KH favour for two ❤❤
And DC to me is super human. Managing us and the infiltrating the info x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Slightly nervous post because I've been piled on in the past!

I can't quite believe there is finally a resolution to some of the KP madness. I think KH finally acknowledging the GFM and all the other little clues means a positive outcome has been reached at last. It's just so sad for the children that it has taken such a long time.

I was (I think!) one of, if not the first to talk about the GFM in a less than favourable way.
I never doubted that he was receiving it, and spent it legitimately, although I can absolutely understand the view of many on the KH thread that we really had no idea who Sam was and that the possibility it was a scam was not out of the realms of possibility.

I did say, and still believe, that it was gauche to post about indulgences when in receipt of charity, but if people were happy to donate that is absolutely their right. But ultimately it's by the by, because those children are clearly better off with him and are hopefully on the path to a more settled future. I hope all involved allow them the privacy to navigate what is sure to be a difficult road ahead.

The debate has really been fascinating and enjoyable, which I must say I've felt guilty about at times because there are real people's wellbeing at stake in all this.

I've become so fond of so many on this thread, it's been, and continues to be, a bonkers ride!

Forgive me the rambling post, not much point other than to say that I feel both 'sides' have made many valid and interesting points, and on a personal note this thread has been a very welcome distraction when my ex-husband had a massive psychotic breakdown during covid, which led to an amicable but very sad divorce. It gave me a small sense of community at a time when I felt very alone, and even though my views weren't always well received I've loved every minute.

Now if only KP's nose could collapse, the horror-show implants reject and she gets sent to prison to think about what she's done! Bring it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I guess they could force bankruptcy again but not sure if they would have to wait until the other two were discharged.
No. Any money due to secured creditors (ie a shortfall) after the sale or repossession of a property would become an unsecured creditor in her first bankruptcy as it was a debt that hadn’t chrysalised at the time. If there was no payout to unsecured creditors in that bankruptcy then they would get nothing like the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Malibu and pineapple and dancing around the handbags! 😂 💃
...and then someone kicking your handbag and some Lil-Lets roll out followed by half a bottle of vodka.... (not that I ever did that - its was a friend of mine....)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.