Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen it on sale where I live! I'll try and find the Kylie Prosecco on DC's recommendation!
I dont drink but I will definitely be picking up some Kylie alcohol free sparkling rose on my way home so I can join the party πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's on clubcard price at tesco this week Β£9.
I might have to have a wander over the one in the next town. Kylies' sales will be going through the roof as this rate! I think free concert tickets are in order for our @SmillieKylie!
---
Jomo you're on fire today! πŸ”₯ 🀣
I went to a sea shanty concert last night (don't ask!!!) and it has fried my brain!! I've been coming out with gibberish all day apparently (according to Mr. J who may know be sleeping in the shed!) πŸ˜‚ πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's on clubcard price at tesco this week Β£9.
Indeed, I got the last one this week in my Tesco, took a pic and sent it to my mate, telling her none left, all mine, she also loves a Kylie wine and was going to Tesco later, what a mean girl thing to do 😁

That bottle awaits a celebration πŸ₯³πŸ˜

IMG_1805.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Indeed, I got the last one this week in my Tesco, took a pic and sent it to my mate, telling her none left, all mine, she also loves a Kylie wine and was going to Tesco later, what a mean girl thing to do 😁

That bottle awaits a celebration πŸ₯³πŸ˜

View attachment 2885340
I do like a glass of prosecco but none in the house.
If there is cause for celebration, I have a full bottle of Malibu and some pineapple juice and we can all go back to the 80s 🍹🍹🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes the mortgage company can absolutely chase her for anything outstanding after the sale, however depending on the amount they may just write it off and cut their losses as it will no longer be a secured loan.
Thank you for that, as suspected.

However, would anyone know IF they could then force another bankrupcy? ie go after her for the unsecured and then pay out again to push her under?

Reactions: 13
I do like a glass of prosecco but none in the house.
If there is cause for celebration, I have a full bottle of Malibu and some pineapple juice and we can all go back to the 80s 🍹🍹🍹
Malibu and pineapple and dancing around the handbags! πŸ˜‚ πŸ’ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Today is a tit day for me as I lost my dad on this day. I need this tea to come true that the kids will be back with their dad soon. I am having a few glasses of gin tonight to celebrate my dad and all good dad's.
Thoughts are with you sorry for your loss. Lost my Lovely Dad 7 years in July but seems like yesterday, I tell him every night before bed Love You Dad πŸ₯°
Raise a glass in memory of all Loved ones no longer with us x

Maybe we can all raise a glass of something to celebrate all what we’ve been waiting for very soon…Good Weekend Everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I dont drink but I will definitely be picking up some Kylie alcohol free sparkling rose on my way home so I can join the party πŸ₯‚
I'm off alcohol currently but love my wine. Have to say the Kylie AF is extremely nice, every other AF wine I've tried has gone down the pan they've been so πŸ’© I have my bottle chilling!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm in the mood for dancing πŸ’ƒ as the Nolans sang so will give this a go

Katie Price #380 Krusties roller-coaster years of patient wait, now justice & karma are coming for Kate 🀞

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Kieran has just posted a thank you for the GFM donations

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.