Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is totally thick, isn't she...?!! This snippet from Scum article earlier today proves it...!

Speaking to sister Sophie, 34, Katie said: "I saw the therapist yesterday. Every time I pull up to The Priory, I always love it, it’s this big white building - something out of Dallas or Dynasty.
"I said [to the therapist] ‘My belly is really bloated, I can’t get my bloated-ness down’. I didn’t know that is a sign of anxiety and stress - it can affect your digestive system.
"I don’t know if I’m getting Alzheimer's or Dementia. I asked him, can I get it at my age?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Regards skanky and KH possibly having been in court yesterday. I googled Alex Reid
( after listening to the podcast) and I'm pretty sure his court appearance with Chantelle ( regarding access to his daughter) was in the London court, the reason being there's pictures of both of them turning up, so one or both of them must of informed a "pap"!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That's good stuff. The Courts aren't fools, and for them to have accepted an IVA of £12,000 per month from her she must have been able to prove to them that her earnings could cover such a large amount, didn't she say that she was earning £45,000 per month? So.........it's a delicious case of her being hoist by her own petard.......... in exposing such huge earnings to get the IVA she exposed her earnings to HMRC who promptly had a look at her returns and found she'd been shafting them.

I'm curious to know who has first dibs on the money if the MM is sold. Is it Kensington Building society and Archerfield who have charges against the house, or does HMRC take priority? I really can't see that house with all its land being worth less than £2 million so I reckon those three big boys could get their loot, it's the poor creditors who lose out. What were they thinking of, being taken in by that disgusting lying slag of a woman.
i think it is the mortgage company/and any chargers who get any money first after all it is their property(not yours until you make the last payment)just like hire purchase or certain finance things(were you are paying weekly until it is paid off then it becomes yours (different if you take a loan then it is yours from the start and you owe the loan company the money) they can not take them because they do not belong to you i do wonder if that is why she still as things(cars/horse)because they are all still on some sort of finance and as long as someone is still making those payments she can keep them)the only reason i can find for her keeping the house is one it is worth less than she owes to people on it(mortgage and chargers added together or she found a loop hole were i do believe if say she had equity of 25k in it and someone paid that 25k to the bankruptcy court you would be able to keep the house as the court would not get any more by making you sell(i do believe it was reported that she made a lump payment maybe this is what that lump payment was for)and now only the mortgage company can take it off her and they will if she does not keep up payments or the house is set in a trust/or other peoples names but i do think the first thing i said is more likely she had a low amount of equity so paid that amount into the bankruptcy so they would not make her sell it

Reactions: 16
I think she turns up when there's a chance of a really bad penalty or prison. ( Like the restraining order, suck my dick incident)

If she lost the kids and only had supervised visits everyone would know and her 'great mum' persona was false. If she's at risk of prison for contempt or perjury ( Those are reasons a case might go to the High Court) . I also think she would tit a brick. Maybe enough to scare her sober?
All this stuff with Dim Lynne, false allegations and selling the pap shots of contact. Maybe she's finally getting pulled up for it all?

I also discovered, another reason family cases can be referred to the High Court. Enforcement of orders may be needed and they have an officer called the 'Tipstaff' who has the power to go and get children with police.

.....''The Tipstaff is a historic role from the 14th century but one that continues to play a key role in modern family law proceedings. The office of the Tipstaff (who is officially one person, currently Richard Cheesley MBE, with two assistants) is charged with enforcing warrants and orders of the court within England and Wales. In practice, this often means asking the police to attend on their behalf to carry out orders made by a family judge

Tipstaff Orders will likely carry a power of arrest so if an individual refuses to comply with the order, they can automatically be arrested and brought before the court. The Tipstaff does have the power to force entry to a property to carry out the order, but there will generally be a uniformed police officer accompanying to ensure there is no criminal action such as a breach of the peace..''.......

https://conventuslaw.com/report/who...s-their-role-in-family-proceedings-in-the-uk/
She knew she had to turn up, because J & B are the leverage she needs to try & keep the house. Jett & Princess live with Peter, H in Star college. If J & B were to go back to Kieran, even more reason why she couldn't justify keeping MM. As it is, not necessary for her to have a 9 bed home, especially when bankrupt. So to her, the kids are just a means to an end & also to carry out the continual & incessant persecution of Kieran. As our Kylie said, that house is worth more than the loans against it. Situated where it is, even in a state, I would think at least £2.3 - £2.5M in today's market. No rhyme or reason for her to still be living in that house when there is, I'm sure, plenty of equity.
On the subject of possible court. I really hope this is true & she is going to London for hearings. I really, really hope all the allegations she's made to try & discredit Kieran are discussed. The fact she took those kids & didn't give them back. IF there are court hearing over 3 days, that sounds serious. Please at long last, let this awful situation be over for KH & the kids. I'm sure, Kieran & his legal representation will leave 'no stone unturned'. It's about time something positive happens. ❤ 🙏 (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She really is totally thick, isn't she...?!! This snippet from Scum article earlier today proves it...!

Speaking to sister Sophie, 34, Katie said: "I saw the therapist yesterday. Every time I pull up to The Priory, I always love it, it’s this big white building - something out of Dallas or Dynasty.
"I said [to the therapist] ‘My belly is really bloated, I can’t get my bloated-ness down’. I didn’t know that is a sign of anxiety and stress - it can affect your digestive system.
"I don’t know if I’m getting Alzheimer's or Dementia. I asked him, can I get it at my age?"
He's a psychiatrist you silly cow not a neurologist. It's funny how her therapist didn't mention the menopause or stopping the booze when she was asking about all the possibilities :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
i think it is the mortgage company/and any chargers who get any money first after all it is their property(not yours until you make the last payment)just like hire purchase or certain finance things(were you are paying weekly until it is paid off then it becomes yours (different if you take a loan then it is yours from the start and you owe the loan company the money) they can not take them because they do not belong to you i do wonder if that is why she still as things(cars/horse)because they are all still on some sort of finance and as long as someone is still making those payments she can keep them)the only reason i can find for her keeping the house is one it is worth less than she owes to people on it(mortgage and chargers added together or she found a loop hole were i do believe if say she had equity of 25k in it and someone paid that 25k to the bankruptcy court you would be able to keep the house as the court would not get any more by making you sell(i do believe it was reported that she made a lump payment maybe this is what that lump payment was for)and now only the mortgage company can take it off her and they will if she does not keep up payments or the house is set in a trust/or other peoples names but i do think the first thing i said is more likely she had a low amount of equity so paid that amount into the bankruptcy so they would not make her sell it
If KP has done this can the HMRC make her sell it as it is costing her to much money to run?

Reactions: 18

I would diagnose that as ‘disco damage’ as my dad used to call it. Otherwise known as short term memory loss from long time drug use.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly I don’t understand how she has negative equity with the Mucky Mansion. I don’t know of anyone who’s lost money on their house in Sussex over the last 10 years. I bought my 4 bed house in 2010 in Brighton, I had it valued last year, it’s now worth 4 times the price I paid for it, it’s crazy what houses cost down here now.

Accordingly she paid £1.35 million for it in 2014, a check online says it’s worth £2.5 million now, other 5 bed houses around her are on the market now for over £2 million. I don’t care what state it’s in, or the problem with the sewage in the grounds, there is no way it’s worth less than she bought it for. FFS my house will be worth more than hers in a few years time if hers never goes up in value 😁 I call BS on this negative equity story, I don’t believe it, this is not a reason for a failure to be able to sell it. This house can be sold, the mortgage company can recover their money, the trustees can surely gain something from its sale. She is in massive arrears isn’t she, doesn’t pay the mortgage, anyone else would have had their house repossessed by now, why hasn’t she 🤔 I’m sure I’d be in trouble with just one missed payment, again with her, make it make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s not always necessarily just about the value of the property though, especially in recent times as the interest rates have skyrocketed. If she’s on a variable rate, or interest-only, for example, the amount that she owes to the mortgage company could exceed the current valuation, especially based on the state of the property and given that allegedly she’s not been making payments towards it. Fees on top for litigation, etc. could definitely mean she’s in negative equity.

Reactions: 12
If she has been to court then it’s interesting her anxiety has let her appear in person, clearly she can attend …..,, so that sets a precedence
Ah, but it’s one thing to get the opportunity to get one over on your exhusband than it is to try the same with the government. She can’t exactly make accusations against HMRC can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah, but it’s one thing to get the opportunity to get one over on your exhusband than it is to try the same with the government. She can’t exactly make accusations against HMRC can she?
From what we can gather, both Kieran and KP were in London yesterday. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Honestly I don’t understand how she has negative equity with the Mucky Mansion. I don’t know of anyone who’s lost money on their house in Sussex over the last 10 years. I bought my 4 bed house in 2010 in Brighton, I had it valued last year, it’s now worth 4 times the price I paid for it, it’s crazy what houses cost down here now.

Accordingly she paid £1.35 million for it in 2014, a check online says it’s worth £2.5 million now, other 5 bed houses around her are on the market now for over £2 million. I don’t care what state it’s in, or the problem with the sewage in the grounds, there is no way it’s worth less than she bought it for. FFS my house will be worth more than hers in a few years time if hers never goes up in value 😁 I call BS on this negative equity story, I don’t believe it, this is not a reason for a failure to be able to sell it. This house can be sold, the mortgage company can recover their money, the trustees can surely gain something from its sale. She is in massive arrears isn’t she, doesn’t pay the mortgage, anyone else would have had their house repossessed by now, why hasn’t she 🤔 I’m sure I’d be in trouble with just one missed payment, again with her, make it make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
If she hasn’t been paying the mortgage or arrears for sometime that will increase the loan against the property. I also can’t understand how the house has not been repossessed. Mind blowing.

Reactions: 21
I still think she’s has more money in the value of the house than any interest she may have accumulated, and if there are no chances of her repaying it, the debt will just keep increasing and they know they’ll never see this money back, what don’t they say enough is enough now. It’s bonkers, it’s as if the mortgage people just love giving her money and a free place to live, they just don’t behave like this, I guarantee we’d all lose our houses if we were doing this 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I agree. Bonkers!
---
I think she turns up when there's a chance of a really bad penalty or prison. ( Like the restraining order, suck my dick incident)

If she lost the kids and only had supervised visits everyone would know and her 'great mum' persona was false. If she's at risk of prison for contempt or perjury ( Those are reasons a case might go to the High Court) . I also think she would tit a brick. Maybe enough to scare her sober?
All this stuff with Dim Lynne, false allegations and selling the pap shots of contact. Maybe she's finally getting pulled up for it all?

I also discovered, another reason family cases can be referred to the High Court. Enforcement of orders may be needed and they have an officer called the 'Tipstaff' who has the power to go and get children with police.

.....''The Tipstaff is a historic role from the 14th century but one that continues to play a key role in modern family law proceedings. The office of the Tipstaff (who is officially one person, currently Richard Cheesley MBE, with two assistants) is charged with enforcing warrants and orders of the court within England and Wales. In practice, this often means asking the police to attend on their behalf to carry out orders made by a family judge

Tipstaff Orders will likely carry a power of arrest so if an individual refuses to comply with the order, they can automatically be arrested and brought before the court. The Tipstaff does have the power to force entry to a property to carry out the order, but there will generally be a uniformed police officer accompanying to ensure there is no criminal action such as a breach of the peace..''.......

https://conventuslaw.com/report/who...s-their-role-in-family-proceedings-in-the-uk/
Ooh, I think there were a couple of cases that had Tipstaff against them.

here click family division. Unfortunately I didn’t look early enough yesterday to see if any were the same for day. https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...s-of-justice-daily-cause-list#family-division

Last edited:
IF both KH and KP were in court yesterday how long before the judge decides which parent should have custody or joint custody?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.