Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The KP thread was becoming an opportunity to attack MP and as there was already KH MP thread why not direct like minded people to post there? Not attacking just saying I can’t see anything wrong with that.
This is a KP thread..can we not discuss KH and MP on here also? And only talk about them on KH thread?
---
Back on topic…

Those slugs are looking slugglier!

View attachment 2886874
View attachment 2886877
Those bloody eyebrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like they've squashed everyone into the middle again to make it look like a sell out, pity skank won't be earning from this rearranged plasterclasses as everyone there will have got in for free having paid for the cancelled ones. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was in a pub a few weeks ago a drunk Chav & a loud bullish old man were arguing VERY LOUDLY about the closure of a local factory .

People tried to intervene and reason . Much eye contact was being made between the rest of the patrons , a few folk left .
On and on and on it went . No aggression, just tedious repetitive shouting … louder and louder .. repeating the SAME things over & over again.Trying to get the last word . Round & round in pointless circles.
The bar man gave up asking them to stop . As did everybody else .
My Husband asked if I wanted another drink & I snapped “ no I don’t, I have to get out of here now”
This thread has felt like this.
I remember the god old days when I opened up our
Virtual Krusty bar Friday nights , got pissed and the biggest argument we had what what songs we were gonna sing, oh and the mess some used to leave the bar in, as some of the older Krusties will remember 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s never give a duck,always been late,she thinks she’s still the tops,she’s just a bleeping vile deplorable bleep..Doesn’t give a tit about anything,hope she gets a fiver that’s all.the vile bleep.
B F H Dolly... Bus Fare Home 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.