Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusting this has to happen. Hope all of us who cared enough to contribute, helped in some small way, to help Kieran get somewhere to resolving the custody of his 2 children. I’ve never known anything like this diabolical situation. words fail me & iI am sickened even more by what’s happening/happened the last few days. Thank you DC for the update & your support to the Hayler family & everything you have done for justice on everything🥲

Reactions: 84
Say this was true and she'd done a poo on a politician or something . Even so, I don't see how they could interfere with ALL the judges she's encountered. You have the magistrates, where there can be 2 or 3 from the local area sitting on a case. She meets different ones each time and has had about 20 driving cases for a start. How would it work for them to be influenced? It would be like a full time job someone trying to organise it all.
In the higher courts you have so many people involved, judges, barristers, clerks, admin. Again, at loads of different courts and cases.
I also work with someone who's sibling is a family court judge, I know quite a bit about her upbringing and life. These people are so far removed from KP in intelligence, morals and social circles. I can't see them being knobbled to do someone like KP favours.
So for me, that theory doesn't seem probable.

Reactions: 43
Good to know! Thank you for the reassurance

Reactions: 14
I find it astonishing that the police have not taken this more seriously. If a man celebrity had a sex dossier on previous girlfriends, can you imagine the press he would receive , she walks on water, surely please god one day she will have to do serious jail time

Reactions: 48
Isn't this a regular thing that she does with all the New Eggs?!

Because a "health and fitness" freak
Yeah it's the introduction part where she let's them think they can 'save' her and she plays the part for a few weeks reeling them in slowly until they're fully under her spell. Just as Alex said on the podcast, I suppose she's already gathering 'evidence' on little lego moron, and will start with the humiliation rituals soon enough

Reactions: 43
Itchen Valley is quite literally where I live. It's pretty much a series of villages edging into the city. Think Deliverance, it's so small round here that's what it is like. Forget 6 degrees of separation, it's more like 2 round here and everyone either knows or is related to everyone.
Now SK if you find anymore info, this is absolutely my wheelhouse and I may be able to find out more, unless of course it is a sock account but who knows.
Just to add it is absolutely not me despite being in the right location

Reactions: 45
It’s hardly Pearl clutching , that’s just an insult when it’s not needed , posters are trying to have balanced arguments to point out that KH or MP not the saint is sometimes portrayed as being , and no one is saying they support KP either , just that discussion has been had about how people view that video , it’s getting crazy now that some people are allowed to dictate who can have a view and who cant and what views are welcome here and which ones are categorically not allowed to be spoken about ! The people trying to talk about shock at what KH or MP may have done are not flying monkeys they are objectively looking at what they see this week, I don’t mind you thinking KH is still perfect, I just think he isn’t whiter than white , also I don’t think the kids are better off with KP either as long as their home life with KH is good , no one knows for sure anything that’s going on in any home though do they ?

Reactions: 34
HaHa Fitness and health regime, oh do behave Skank, given up the vaping, , drink and fast food have we, of course she hasn’t No doubt filler will be scheduled in again soon, prob next week

By the way, in reply to your guess earlier, yes I was in the PM, small world innit

It’s alright for a Spoons, though no Kylie wine, but I made do

Reactions: 30
Slightly off topic but i don't give a flying fek.. @SmillieKylie my local tesco are doing a promotion on kylie wine big display of various bottles and a tv on top of it with a video of kylie playing. (didn't have my phone on me to take a pic/video)

Reactions: 38
I watched Alex Reid talking on the podcast, I presume the other case he had ongoing was in relation to his child with Chantelle, was he able to resume a relationship with her? I hope so.
That's awful about the sex tapes and KP obviously being a willing participant (talking about how great it all was on Graham Norton) but then saying it's depraved?? , she's a spiteful bitch.

Reactions: 39
It's not cheating I would have an issue with. It's that someone would use a video of their kids crying to try and get sex (that is IF it's true). No decent man or father would do that IMO.

Reactions: 10
I worked in that building when I first came down to Devon. It was the headquarters for the local paper then and I used to transcribe the articles. Shame I didn't know earlier that there was a fellow Krusty on my doorstep, I'd have come down and bought you a wine... or two..!

Ellie and her mates who do these fillers won't be pleased as they were getting coverage with her plastering these procedures all over her Insta. That's another line of credit she won't be able to grift once she's hit the gym....

Reactions: 20
Apologies if this has already been asked but do we know which court hearing is tomorrow? I am wondering if this current ramping up from KP's side is a prelude to this.

Reactions: 24
No-one thinks Kieran is perfect though.

Reactions: 28
I would be wary if i were Dan ... she has reeled him back in to throw him under the bancruptcy bus IMO

Reactions: 27
Apologies if this has already been asked but do we know which court hearing is tomorrow? I am wondering if this current ramping up from KP's side is a prelude to this.
Isn't it that poster on the Mirror, name begins with B and they've been wrong about a few things?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.