Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who think KFP keeps escaping justice because she has something on someone ‘high up’ :

Remember that Max Clifford died in prison. Despite claiming to have compromising material on prominent figures. None of that material ever surfaced since his death either.

There’s also Jeffrey Epstein in the USA , he was the same. Still died in prison.

That party KFP was brought along to in Italy where she flashed her tits at BJ , there was Russian mafia there and you positively do not fuck around with people like that. You do not blackmail people like that. Not if you’re a low life mutilated ex glamour model. You’ll just disappear.

I will put money on the fact that KFP has only escaped prison so far, because of our soft touch justice sentencing guidelines and delays due to Covid.

I took my rapist to court , he used every trick in the book to delay and derail the case. It just made me more determined. It’s coming… I can feel it. KFP will go to prison in the next year - if the grim reaper doesn’t get her first.

Reactions: 78
Wouldnt it also be classed as voyeurism - as it doesn’t sound like the videos she took of Alex were consensual? KP is clearing keeping hold of the videos for some sick reason, enjoyment & for the potential to blackmail.

Reactions: 28
Back in the 80s there was a drama with Julie T. Wallace as THE SHE DEVIL. She had the will-power and determination to change her looks and destiny.
In one act of revenge she 'Got to the Judge' by indulging his kinky side and getting her ex-husband jailed!

Reactions: 15
Hello my lovely
Glad you feel a bit better, I totally sympathise with toothache, my blood disorder and having a subpar dentist last year, has meant numerous extractions in the last few weeks, I'm at the point of wondering where it will end. Add to that my CP side has decided to be in spasm the last few days. Rough time but I'll get through it. My husband is enjoying the silence He's been a superstar with my temper being shorter than an eyelash. I've been watching true crime documentaries and have been on tattle a lot

I hope you continue to get better. As you know your posts always make me laugh and smile

Sending my love back to you

Reactions: 22
I agree, most of her getting away with things is our justice system/ lack of resources. I think some laws need to change. Very manipulative people can and will take the piss out of the court system.

Reactions: 30
That's probably why the GFM got mentioned by certain people, to try and get it shut down! F4J are fucking despicable for doing that! I think all the shenanigans that have gone on this week in relation to Kieran definitely points to the fact the he IS winning the custody battle and she is trying anything she can to stop him now. As always with her she thinks if she throws enough shit something will eventually stick. Absolutely appalled too to hear what Alex said about her having video files of all the men she has been with having sex with her and not bothering about the kids seeing it! That really is disgusting, to use her favorite word!

Reactions: 34
Cuntettes.

Reactions: 26
1000% agree. If the GFM has been disabled, at least it now can’t be targeted & KH will still have access to the money raised. 🤍

Reactions: 25
I watched that Alex Reid podcast and he was a bit vague about the three ongoing court cases. He didn’t actually say they involved KP.

Reactions: 9
Wouldnt it also be classed as voyeurism - as it doesn’t sound like the videos she took of Alex were consensual? KP is clearing keeping hold of the videos for some sick reason, enjoyment & for the potential to blackmail.
Yes it would. She's basically a sex offender.

''

Voyeurism is the act of obtaining sexual gratification through watching or recording another person doing a private act without that person’s consent. Voyeurism is an offence under both the Sexual Offences Act 2003 and the, more recent, Voyeurism Offences Act 2019.

What is Section 67 of the Sexual Offences Act?
Under Section 67 of the Sexual Offences Act, an instance of voyeurism includes:

• Observing someone in a private act (e.g. watching somebody through a window.)
  • Recording someone in a private act. (e.g. filming people having sex.)
  • Installing a camera or similar piece of equipment with the intention of recording someone in a private act. (e.g. installing cameras in a toilet or bathroom.)''
---
Not to derail, but he and Meghan obvs had a thing...
I think he wishes he did!

Reactions: 24
Ol' KFP keeps alluding to court cases in her flopcast.... We may have all assumed she meant driving, bankruptcy and the wee babes.
Maybe there are others such as what Alex has alluded too that we don't/didn't know about.
I’m so glad Alex hasn’t backed down from KP!

Reactions: 30
Definitely swings both ways... but he has actually been with the mutant one . She bragged about it and he was very sheepish.....hes probably paid her lump sums since then . She's obviously got some mileage from her meetups with mega famous millionaires

Reactions: 18
Yeah, that podcast, it's honestly turned my stomach. She has no boundaries, that's not normal.

Reactions: 21
i always said everyone of her other halves went along with her shit while they were with her - now I have to wonder why. Did she apply the “ I’ll release this” if they didn’t comply

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.